Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when is the right time to say I LOVE U

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"
"

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Love has different meaning to men and women.

For men it's an idea whilst for women it's a survival strategy.

Don't be delusional into thinking that humans have a unisex brain.

In the end, a man can only offer his version of love because that's what he's capable of.

Sneaky Pete

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t remember saying the love word in the last 10+ years, even when I was married—nor have I had a desire to.
Do you think that never saying I love you to your then wife might have something to do with why you are no longer married?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think that never saying I love you to your then wife might have something to do with why you are no longer married?
Make no mistake...

Saying isn't doing, and talk is cheap.

"Let God be true, and every man a liar."

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy and the way he talks is just...so beta. Wrong, wrong mindset, but OK, he seems so eager to talk about love and romance, more than a lot of women I know LOL

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Experience is the best teacher, but only a fool will have no other, try to learn from other people's mistakes

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For men it's an idea whilst for women it's a survival strategy.

Don't be delusional into thinking that humans have a unisex brain.

In the end, a man can only offer his version of love because that's what he's capable of.
I agree to a certain degree. I think those may be pillars of many in the idea of love and what it really is and the makeup of it. Love is a multi faceted concept with many working components to it. Layers.
It’s more than just an idea for a man, and a survival tactic for a woman.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I agree to a certain degree. I think those may be pillars of many in the idea of love and what it really is and the makeup of it. Love is a multi faceted concept with many working components to it. Layers.
It’s more than just an idea for a man, and a survival tactic for a woman.
Multi faceted because it's an idea. Where do you think this idea was 1st mooted ?

From a biological standpoint men don't require love. Whilst women required it for survival since the dawn of time.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On your deathbed. She believes that maybe she will look after your dog

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
On your deathbed. She believes that maybe she will look after your dog
You'll notice women moving along quite fast when a husband dies.

And if you pay close attention, you'll even notice that a man's dog will be depressed and not eat properly after the passing of his master.

I've seen this play out more times then not. Perhaps 8 out of 10.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please, don't let this forum turn into a bunch of beta cucks discussing about love in "rosy" terms.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings DJ, I often hear that it is a mistake to tell a girl you love her or to confess your felling to her, but then how are you going to get her as a girlfriend if you don't tell her you love her... Pls help
You can tell her after you've had a make-out session or french kissed her. If she's putting energy herself into the kiss where it feels like she's kissing you and she's sticking her tongue in your mouth then maybe it would sound more natural if it happened after that. If you are not that close to her than it will just make things too ackward.

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't say it until she says it first! VERY important that's where I went wrong I said it first to my ex-wife led to think she's in control. never do it first and dont do it often. do it in sex. sparingly not every time and they want dont want too much availability...

TimFT

Banned
Reaction score
You know there is an expression that love lives for three years. I believe that this is amorousness. Over the years, it grows into love. But we must often say the words of love. Girls need it. I met my real mate here and i am very happy