"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Dealing with an indecisive girl

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
Fvck her up front to verify interest and sufficient attraction
Lately I’ve learned that it’s best to not beat around the bush. Like the story you told me the other day. Let those intentions be known. If she rejects there’s nothing left to talk about.

I’ve noticed that when a man is uncertain and doesn’t let his intention out that he starts thinking about her too much. If she rejects, it’s a favor. Your mind can move on. This is about sex and intimacy. This is not about drinking buddies or hunting buddies. It’s about filling all her holes and pleasing her and you.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Lately I’ve learned that it’s best to not beat around the bush. Like the story you told me the other day. Let those intentions be known. If she rejects there’s nothing left to talk about.

I’ve noticed that when a man is uncertain and doesn’t let his intention out that he starts thinking about her too much. If she rejects, it’s a favor. Your mind can move on. This is about sex and intimacy. This is not about drinking buddies or hunting buddies. It’s about filling all her holes and pleasing her and you.
Thats a different way to do it but i like it

But you got to aproach in idgaf way
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
love the first two but I'd argue that these days you can get sex on the side from the friendzone
Agreed.

It’s a tricky one because it depends on how you define “friendzone.” If you include the possibility of “friend sex,” then fine. But that implicitly assumes that she finds you at least somewhat attractive.

The term friendzone has traditionally been taken to mean “treat you like a brother” or “no sex zone” because she’s just not attracted to you AT ALL, although you’re a decent person and not a creep lol. In that case, it would be hard to get out of that “friendzone.” That’s all.

When I was in eighth grade, my aunt kept telling me that my crush was “playing hard to get.” But that advice just didn’t sit right with me at the time. I didn’t know the answer, but it just seemed off.

If I knew in eighth grade what I know now, I would have said, “No Auntie. There’s no such thing as playing hard to get. She doesn’t think I’m cute. She prefers the class Chad. Your nephew got blackpilled LOL.”
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Want to get her attention. Treat her like a casual aquantance. She is not special. She doesn't get anything from you. Period. You do not lift a finger of effort for her ever again.

Go date other women. If she cares you will hear about it.

Bottom line, you shouldn't care.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
Come on man! After she turned you down twice you're still thinking about her? Fvck that. She can't simply flip her hair to get you to jump up on her lap like a puppy after she rejected you TWICE. Have a little self-respect (or no one else will, especially women). I wouldn't even acknowledge her presence unless SHE puts in some good effort to get my attention. What you need to do is simple...put your energy into finding another woman.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
funny is when he did move on and find someone else, then she will really try to get to him, and that is IF everything we are guessing is real, my guts is just telling, waht she is doing is nothing to do with him and in this case just a coincidence, she need to study now hence why she is showing, or she is jsut bored to dead, tehre is nothing to do with the op, with is pretty sad
 

The_411

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
962
Reaction score
149
Too much time and energy is being wasted here.

So she’s orbiting. She may want to see if you’ll still give her attention and then bolt when you do.

Or she wants you to be aggressive and get to the point.

You treat employees for their performance. You never treat women for sexual interest or consideration.

Reward women for good behavior to reinforce good behavior.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Yeah I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks for everyone’s advice. If she does care I believe she hint more than just orbiting
It's ok to make a few attempts but after that it's best to move along, no hard feelings towards her though, you don't have to ignore, just interact with her in a normal casual way.
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
It's ok to make a few attempts but after that it's best to move along, no hard feelings towards her though, you don't have to ignore, just interact with her in a normal casual way.
In this case I'd ignore her 100% just like she did him after turning him down. Don't be the beta guy who takes his lashes and then gives her closure from the guilt and validation to move on. This will cement in her mind that she was right about putting him in the friend zone. The only exception is if she asks a direct question then you simply respond as you would to someone at the coffee shop asking you what time it is. If she says we should hang out or some such...I'd say 'kinda busy these days but drop me a note next week if you wanna meet for drinks...gotta go.'
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I’ll try to help.

1. She must be playing hard to get*.

*State of the art advice from 1977.

2. She doesn’t care about your looks, only your game. Be ****y and funny.**

**2004 advice

3. The is no escape from friendzone. Forget about her and move on.***

***Classic, timeless advice

Go with #3.
You can have female friends but a friendzone chick dont count as a friend. She uses you for favor and ego boost.
 

redpiano

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2018
Messages
26
Reaction score
6
Age
44
She’s driving me nuts. Today she’s there waiting for me. lol seriously wow. Wonder how far is she going to take this.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top