mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
They harvest attention from 95-99% 1-5% get the ran thru seasoned puzzyShe does need sex and attention. She has to have some lure to bring in coks.
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
They harvest attention from 95-99% 1-5% get the ran thru seasoned puzzyShe does need sex and attention. She has to have some lure to bring in coks.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
That’s why he needs to let his intentions known and fuk her already.They harvest attention from 95-99% 1-5% get the ran thru seasoned puzzy
Fvck her up front to verify interest and sufficient attractionThat’s why he needs to let his intentions known and fuk her already.
Lately I’ve learned that it’s best to not beat around the bush. Like the story you told me the other day. Let those intentions be known. If she rejects there’s nothing left to talk about.Fvck her up front to verify interest and sufficient attraction
Thats a different way to do it but i like itLately I’ve learned that it’s best to not beat around the bush. Like the story you told me the other day. Let those intentions be known. If she rejects there’s nothing left to talk about.
I’ve noticed that when a man is uncertain and doesn’t let his intention out that he starts thinking about her too much. If she rejects, it’s a favor. Your mind can move on. This is about sex and intimacy. This is not about drinking buddies or hunting buddies. It’s about filling all her holes and pleasing her and you.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Absolutely. It’s a sanity matter actually.Thats a different way to do it but i like it
But you got to aproach in idgaf way
If you can get rid of the neediness and desperation.Absolutely. It’s a sanity matter actually.
Agreed.love the first two but I'd argue that these days you can get sex on the side from the friendzone
Absolutely. That’s why I use it as a running joke lol.Hard to get in 2018 is a myth
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Yeah I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks for everyone’s advice. If she does care I believe she hint more than just orbitingShe's just not interested that's all.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
It's ok to make a few attempts but after that it's best to move along, no hard feelings towards her though, you don't have to ignore, just interact with her in a normal casual way.Yeah I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks for everyone’s advice. If she does care I believe she hint more than just orbiting
In this case I'd ignore her 100% just like she did him after turning him down. Don't be the beta guy who takes his lashes and then gives her closure from the guilt and validation to move on. This will cement in her mind that she was right about putting him in the friend zone. The only exception is if she asks a direct question then you simply respond as you would to someone at the coffee shop asking you what time it is. If she says we should hang out or some such...I'd say 'kinda busy these days but drop me a note next week if you wanna meet for drinks...gotta go.'It's ok to make a few attempts but after that it's best to move along, no hard feelings towards her though, you don't have to ignore, just interact with her in a normal casual way.
Your dead with the "if", "maybe", "probably" interested doesnt do that. If someone too busy let them waste someone else time.Yeah I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks for everyone’s advice. If she does care I believe she hint more than just orbiting
You can have female friends but a friendzone chick dont count as a friend. She uses you for favor and ego boost.I’ll try to help.
1. She must be playing hard to get*.
*State of the art advice from 1977.
2. She doesn’t care about your looks, only your game. Be ****y and funny.**
**2004 advice
3. The is no escape from friendzone. Forget about her and move on.***
***Classic, timeless advice
Go with #3.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.