"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

How do you feel about black women?

fly5

Banned
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Age
36
It dont take long for someone shytty to show their hand.
I agree. Of course I’m still going to vet her for her personality. Just saying I thought she was pretty, especially because I’ve never thought a black woman was attractive before.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
It dont take long for someone shytty to show their hand.
I agree
sometime its better to not judge a book by its cover, however subtle signs can be spoted on social media then after meeting her you can have a more accurate picture
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
In any initial 1st interaction with women, I'll place trust on the wisdom of my d1ck 1st before anything else.

Then see how it plays out from there.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I agree. Of course I’m still going to vet her for her personality. Just saying I thought she was pretty, especially because I’ve never thought a black woman was attractive before.
Shes fine. There are plenty of fine sisters.

Rules apply for all she should desire and pursue you. She should be very interested with you as a priority.
 
Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
She knows her poses. Enjoy the ride while it lasts.
well, she is a photographer, so she may have photographic wisdom because of that....still, that particular reply makes me think she has a file folder full of great pics, snaps, vids, etc that she can drag and drop as a reply, at a moments notice, when the sitch calls for it.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
well, she is a photographer, so she may have photographic wisdom because of that....still, that particular reply makes me think she has a file folder full of great pics, snaps, vids, etc that she can drag and drop as a reply, at a moments notice, when the sitch calls for it.
With her catching rays like a master i find it nearly impossible that shes not a high level narcissist. Have fun keep eyes open.
 

bizzym

Banned
Joined
Oct 11, 2017
Messages
97
Reaction score
49
Age
31
With her catching rays like a master i find it nearly impossible that shes not a high level narcissist. Have fun keep eyes open.
I think that’s a really unfair assessment. It’s not hard to go by a window and take a picture with natural light and because she’s a photographer she definitely knows that. Doesn’t make her narcissistic. Who would send a bad picture? That’s just stupid lol. Plus OP said when he met her she seemed like a nice person. It’s way too early to lable someone a narcissist because they took a picture in good lighting.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I think that’s a really unfair assessment. It’s not hard to go by a window and take a picture with natural light and because she’s a photographer she definitely knows that. Doesn’t make her narcissistic. Who would send a bad picture? That’s just stupid lol. Plus OP said when he met her she seemed like a nice person. It’s way too early to lable someone a narcissist because they took a picture in good lighting.
Good luck.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,539
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I’m black so it’s mostly who I talk to.

Main points of advice:

Do NOT make her feel like a fetish. Most Black women tell me this turns them off instantly when dealing with white men.

Do NOT mention race at all. Black women are the least likely to date outside their race as it is, so don’t remind her of this. If she’s giving you the time of day, she’s obviously open to dating a white dude.

If you voted for or like Donald Trump, do NOT admit or discuss this. It will get you blocked. Over 95% of Black women despise him. It is an instant dealbreaker for most.

Do NOT touch her on the first date unless she initiates touch. Black people in general are not touchy. Just trust me on this.

Good luck!
 

bizzym

Banned
Joined
Oct 11, 2017
Messages
97
Reaction score
49
Age
31
I’m black so it’s mostly who I talk to.

Main points of advice:

Do NOT make her feel like a fetish. Most Black women tell me this turns them off instantly when dealing with white men.

Do NOT mention race at all. Black women are the least likely to date outside their race as it is, so don’t remind her of this. If she’s giving you the time of day, she’s obviously open to dating a white dude.

If you voted for or like Donald Trump, do NOT admit or discuss this. It will get you blocked. Over 95% of Black women despise him. It is an instant dealbreaker for most.

Do NOT touch her on the first date unless she initiates touch. Black people in general are not touchy. Just trust me on this.

Good luck!
I’ll add to this DONT touch her hair or try to act black by saying stuff like, “what it is?”. You’ll just embarrass yourself.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,416
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
I’m white guy and I’ve never been attracted to black women...until now...

We matched on bumble and I went to her Instagram and I swear I’m in love. Met for drinks last night and she’s even prettier in person. Her pictures don’t do her justice. She has great curly hair, great smile, sexy lips, smart, and funny.

What do you guys think?
Anyone else dated or hook up with a black girl before?

I´ve never been attracted to any black women either but I don´t think much about it. It´s like single moms or whales or grannies, I just don´t register them as sexual beings.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I’m black so it’s mostly who I talk to.

Main points of advice:

Do NOT make her feel like a fetish. Most Black women tell me this turns them off instantly when dealing with white men.

Do NOT mention race at all. Black women are the least likely to date outside their race as it is, so don’t remind her of this. If she’s giving you the time of day, she’s obviously open to dating a white dude.

If you voted for or like Donald Trump, do NOT admit or discuss this. It will get you blocked. Over 95% of Black women despise him. It is an instant dealbreaker for most.

Do NOT touch her on the first date unless she initiates touch. Black people in general are not touchy. Just trust me on this.

Good luck!
I agree 100%. I have never been a racial person but 5 years ago I would have not dated a black woman. In the past 2 years I have went out with several.

There are some amazing looking black women out there who like us white boys. Play it cool and dont treat her any different than you would anyone else on a date.

If you get awkward looks from people while out with her (very possible depending on where you live), act like it is no big deal and she will be completely fine with it.

If there is one thing I have learned in the last 2 years and that is going out a woman of different race is not only very exciting, but you will open yourself up to much self confidence.

OP this chick is very attractive. Go for it but do it with confidence as if you have been there before.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I think that’s a really unfair assessment. It’s not hard to go by a window and take a picture with natural light and because she’s a photographer she definitely knows that. Doesn’t make her narcissistic. Who would send a bad picture? That’s just stupid lol. Plus OP said when he met her she seemed like a nice person. It’s way too early to lable someone a narcissist because they took a picture in good lighting.
that's not natural light, it struck me as a manually applied filter
 

bizzym

Banned
Joined
Oct 11, 2017
Messages
97
Reaction score
49
Age
31
that's not natural light, it struck me as a manually applied filter
I didn’t bring up natural light he did. Either way if she had a ton of makeup on filter or not you would be able to tell. A filter isn’t going to make a woman go from a 5 to an 8-photoshop sure but not a filter.

Idk maybe because I’m younger I think girls taking selfies and applying those dumb Snapchat filters is to be expected. OP is asking about dating black women and if this girl is hot. Clearly she is. The rest is up to him.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I didn’t bring up natural light he did. Either way if she had a ton of makeup on filter or not you would be able to tell. A filter isn’t going to make a woman go from a 5 to an 8-photoshop sure but not a filter.

Idk maybe because I’m younger I think girls taking selfies and applying those dumb Snapchat filters is to be expected. OP is asking about dating black women and if this girl is hot. Clearly she is. The rest is up to him.
When i said a master at catching rays i meant she knows her angles and smiles. She aligns it perfectly to maximize the attention she recieves.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,726
Age
29
Black women are great. Might be a bit before I date one though. Reason being they usually like someone who is socially savvy, Bad Boy/Hood, is very masculine, can dance and knows modern rap music. If you don’t have those qualities, they’ll pretty much treat you as a joke. I’m still working on those, but when I get it there I’d totally be open to dating a black woman.
 
Last edited:

bizzym

Banned
Joined
Oct 11, 2017
Messages
97
Reaction score
49
Age
31
When i said a master at catching rays i meant she knows her angles and smiles. She aligns it perfectly to maximize the attention she recieves.
So what? OP asked for a video. She sent. He wanted her attention and she gave it to him. I don’t what’s the issue with what she did. Plus I’m sure she knows she’s attractive. There’s nothing wrong with that as long as it’s a healthy amount of confidence.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top