"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Girlfriend not as hot on sex.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,940
Age
57
OP, What response did you get when you sent her the photo with a hot skinnier woman?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Jay25

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
13
she sends me a Snapchat of her drinking out of a ****ing wine bottle telling me about her day. This knowing I don’t drink and have struggled with drinking for awhile

Not to mention my girlfriend is chugging wine from a bottle
 

Jay25

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
13
How can I downgrade her from my girlfriend, I really can’t deal with this
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,940
Age
57
You moved in with her. It's not as easy as all that. You said this has happened a few times? She is teasing you perhaps, or she is disrespecting you. Cannot tell from your posts.

If you can't handle it you move out and go live somewhere else. You can always leave the situation. When you move out she'll get the message that there is a problem.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
How can I downgrade her from my girlfriend, I really can’t deal with this
No wonder she's being disrespectful and has lost attraction.

Why would any normal woman be attracted to another female that's stuck in a man's body?
 

Jay25

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
13
No wonder she's being disrespectful and has lost attraction.

Why would any normal woman be attracted to another female that's stuck in a man's body?

Why are you saying that?

I admit I have been acting soft, I just want to turn it around.

I’m not the best at this, I’m learning
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Why are you saying that?

I admit I have been acting soft, I just want to turn it around.

I’m not the best at this, I’m learning
Dude. I bet you wont let a new babe disrespect you or play games. So. No one is going to die. So. You can observe the change in dynamics when you start fvcking someone else.
 

Jay25

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
13
Jay, don't you have more important things going on in your life? seriously? you think this little scrub is worth all this consideration when
you consider your bigger picture?

she knows she can play you.......cause she knows you are concerned. (imagine if you wasn't concerned)

why ain't you sipping whisky in a different bar?

I know I should, I guess since it’s been a year I’ve turned really soft into her, I have been trying to meet other chicks but we do have a close connection.

It really isn’t worth it to be honest.

She’s doesn’t have much class.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I know I should, I guess since it’s been a year I’ve turned really soft into her, I have been trying to meet other chicks but we do have a close connection.

It really isn’t worth it to be honest.

She’s doesn’t have much class.
Take your balls.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Why are you saying that?

I admit I have been acting soft, I just want to turn it around.

I’m not the best at this, I’m learning
Exactly what I've written. Re-read it again and after it sinks in that u hv been acting feminine then do the opposite.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
I know I should, I guess since it’s been a year I’ve turned really soft into her, I have been trying to meet other chicks but we do have a close connection.

It really isn’t worth it to be honest.

She’s doesn’t have much class.
This is where you go off the rails. You FEEL like you have a close connection with her.
Women do not feel in the same manner that we do. This is a very important concept that is missing for you. They do not “love” the same way men do.
It is biologically impossible. This is one of the most bitter tastes of the red pills.
Their evolutionary biology makes her incapable of love as you know it.
She is completely able to drop a man emotionally and pick up another almost over night and keep on rocking.

Here, let me make it clearer for you. In fact the mare d!cks she has the less able she is to bond with any man. She had MANY d!cks before you and will have whole lot more after you.
This is a the brutal woman’s game in nature. It was designed for you to get those feelings so you can be used for resources. This stuff is down in the gutter pure survival instinct. She’s a s!ut so knock it off. Is that clearer for you?
“You’ve been in a dream world Neo.”
 
Last edited by a moderator:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Jay25

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
13
Getting my mindset straight, I’m acting like she’s the last ***** in the world, taking treatment I shouldn’t .

Focusing on more important things like getting in the gym goals and hobbies.

I don’t need the girl if she’s going to be a pain in my ass, she can come to me and start showing me she wants me otherwise I’m gone.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Getting my mindset straight, I’m acting like she’s the last ***** in the world, taking treatment I shouldn’t .

Focusing on more important things like getting in the gym goals and hobbies.

I don’t need the girl if she’s going to be a pain in my ass, she can come to me and start showing me she wants me otherwise I’m gone.
No calls, no texts, no nothing, nothing at all, when she comes to you asking what's up you tell her your losing interest and the relationship is boring, then you break up with her. It will crush her ego(don't tell the real reason why because that will still leave her with some power) make it look like she bores you and you can do better.
 

Jay25

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
13
No calls, no texts, no nothing, nothing at all, when she comes to you asking what's up you tell her your losing interest and the relationship is boring, then you break up with her. It will crush her ego(don't tell the real reason why because that will still leave her with some power) make it look like she bores you and you can do better.

Should I do this even if I still hope to be with her, She called three times today and sent me a boring snap chat, they used to be of tits...
 

Jay25

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
13
I just feel like I shouldn’t be putting any effort in, but I don wanna **** her
 

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2014
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
960
Ugh... We've all been there bro.... Sorry.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top