BeExcellent
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 16, 2015
- Messages
- 5,415
- Reaction score
- 7,940
- Age
- 57
OP, What response did you get when you sent her the photo with a hot skinnier woman?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
She said she felt insecure now and wished she didn’t see itOP, What response did you get when you sent her the photo with a hot skinnier woman?
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Until she’s on her knees in front of you? She’s going to have to make it up to you. All that girl stupidity has a price.How long do I keep it up for
No wonder she's being disrespectful and has lost attraction.How can I downgrade her from my girlfriend, I really can’t deal with this
No wonder she's being disrespectful and has lost attraction.
Why would any normal woman be attracted to another female that's stuck in a man's body?
Dude. I bet you wont let a new babe disrespect you or play games. So. No one is going to die. So. You can observe the change in dynamics when you start fvcking someone else.Why are you saying that?
I admit I have been acting soft, I just want to turn it around.
I’m not the best at this, I’m learning
Jay, don't you have more important things going on in your life? seriously? you think this little scrub is worth all this consideration when
you consider your bigger picture?
she knows she can play you.......cause she knows you are concerned. (imagine if you wasn't concerned)
why ain't you sipping whisky in a different bar?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Take your balls.I know I should, I guess since it’s been a year I’ve turned really soft into her, I have been trying to meet other chicks but we do have a close connection.
It really isn’t worth it to be honest.
She’s doesn’t have much class.
Don't be mad. Set yourself up going forward so this can't happen again.Take your balls.
Exactly what I've written. Re-read it again and after it sinks in that u hv been acting feminine then do the opposite.Why are you saying that?
I admit I have been acting soft, I just want to turn it around.
I’m not the best at this, I’m learning
Some "raw" man shyt.Start fcking other women and checking out other women in front of her. She'll soon change her tone.
This is where you go off the rails. You FEEL like you have a close connection with her.I know I should, I guess since it’s been a year I’ve turned really soft into her, I have been trying to meet other chicks but we do have a close connection.
It really isn’t worth it to be honest.
She’s doesn’t have much class.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
No calls, no texts, no nothing, nothing at all, when she comes to you asking what's up you tell her your losing interest and the relationship is boring, then you break up with her. It will crush her ego(don't tell the real reason why because that will still leave her with some power) make it look like she bores you and you can do better.Getting my mindset straight, I’m acting like she’s the last ***** in the world, taking treatment I shouldn’t .
Focusing on more important things like getting in the gym goals and hobbies.
I don’t need the girl if she’s going to be a pain in my ass, she can come to me and start showing me she wants me otherwise I’m gone.
No calls, no texts, no nothing, nothing at all, when she comes to you asking what's up you tell her your losing interest and the relationship is boring, then you break up with her. It will crush her ego(don't tell the real reason why because that will still leave her with some power) make it look like she bores you and you can do better.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.