Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

80% of our problems with women would disappear if we would just...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hankhill nailed it right on and LARaider85 also gets this. Normally if you get that type of interest it's from women you are not attracted to who are cratered-SMV's, single mom's, crazies, or something is wrong with them which is why they are love-bombing everyone who looks like an easy mark to them who isn't getting that level of attention. How many non-Chads really get a HEALTHY dose IOI from even 20-30% of non-cratered SMV chick? You are also missing the other point is IL is never fixed. Someone can be 99% interest one day and then 10% interest at a later date. That's why people get married and divorced. If the IL is high enough to get married, but a bump happens down the road and the IL is gone. You still have a problem since you can't guage the EVENTUAL IL.
That's why for marriage you need love and committment and just not attraction, lust and IL.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed on not wasting time on uninterested babes. Examples of an uninterested/mediocre/high IL babes would be:

Uninterested babe:
You: Hi I'm Joe
Her: I have a boyfriend

You: I like your boots
Her: Get lost

Whereas a mediocre IL woman would be:

Her: Hi...I'm Jen.

A high IL woman would be:

Her: Hey Joe, I'm Jen. What brings you here? or How's your day going? etc
Even a low IL will fake interest and use you as a "fan" ( orbiter ).

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I've read the forum over the years and seen all the angst and strife regarding women, one thing become crystal clear to me:

The bulk of this unnecessary suffering is due to the fact that most of you go after Low Interest women. Time after time, year after year I see men chasing women who have shown either zero, or low interest in them. You are trying to create something out of nothing, and it is very rare that a woman will turn around and be attracted to you after relenting and going out with you on either a pity date or a date where she has no investment in you.

I propose you take after your dear old Uncle Atom and do the following: Learn how to identify women's interest in you. A woman will give off subtle and not-so-subtle indicators as they interact with you, or are in your presence.

Remember, while most women can become universally attractive with the aid of makeup, clothing, etc., men cannot do the same. A man will only ever appeal to a subset of women. Within that subset of women who are attracted to you, is where the techniques come in and work 95% of the time.

When you go after women who have already covertly invited you, you have to be pretty bad to screw up a virtually sure thing.

I won't get into all the "Indicators of Interest" in this thread, but I will mention a few. Men are notoriously bad at recognizing when a woman is attracted to them. Even though (in her covert verbal language and body language) she is practically screaming out that she likes you, those indicators go right over your head.

Wise is the man who really gets down the subtle indicators that almost guarantee your success. Some examples:

When a woman is smiling at you, that's a huge indicator. Most women will not smile at a man she is neutral about or feels creeped-out by. If she is smiling at you in your presence, consider that a sign of attraction. If she is attracted, she will light up when you appear in her presence. When she keeps on looking at you from afar, she is intrigued by you. When she looks and smiles, that's an open invitation. You already have her in the bag. When she laughs at your jokes, she is most definitely attracted.

After that, light, breezy, fun conversation will lock her in.

The trick is to establish that she is attracted to you before you ask her for a date. By doing so, you will virtually eliminate rejection. This is a form of qualifying. Soften the target and qualify a stranger before getting to asking her for a date. I can honestly say I've never once been rejected after coming to this realization.

Instead of trying to impress a woman and hoping for the best, pre-qualify her by establishing certainty that she is already attracted. I'm convinced that in my earlier life, while I thought I was completely unattractive, there were plenty of women who telegraphed that they were interested, but that communication simply flew right over my head. IMO the best skill a man can learn, when it comes to game, is recognizing the signals that a women puts out.

My examples above are only the tip of the iceberg. There are loads of signals an interested woman puts out. The main signal is where she facilitates the continuing of a conversation. If her answers are short and polite, and she doesn't invest, eject and find a woman who is actually interested. An interested woman will facilitate continued conversation.

The older you get, the easier it is to read the signals and intuit that a woman is interested. Learning this starts out as mechanical (but is still reliable), but the art evolves into intuitive knowledge.

My advice to all you young bucks is to pre-qualify her for interest. Your dismal success rate will skyrocket to close to 100%. Start to open your eyes to day-to-day indicators of interest, and you will be surprised. You're likely letting many sure-fire prospects slip right through your fingers because of lack of awareness.

Finally, the single best thing you can do to massively increase the number of women who are interested in you upon first sight: Neat clothing and nice, clean footwear. This tells her you're a man who has his act together. Your clothing doesn't have to be expensive... Just well-fitting and clean. Iron your shirts.

Here's what she looks at in order:
1) Your face
2) Your eyes and sometimes your teeth
3) Your shoes

Yes, I said your shoes. Women weigh your footwear extremely heavily in their assessment of you. By these criteria she will either decide to invite you with the signs that you need to learn to recognize, or she will close herself off to you.

Why try to construct attraction (a futile endeavor involving monkey dancing to try to impress her), when you can be 100% sure of interest on her part? Remember that you, as a man, can only appeal to a subset of women, although we tend to think that there is something wrong with us of we are not found universally attractive. You will only appeal to 20 to 30% of women. It's simply numbers and percentages. Identify that 20%, and watch what happens to your success rate.

If you find yourself pining away over a woman, wondering "Does she like me or not?", you are suffering needlessly. Let me tell, you the answer to that question is, "Not".

A woman who is attracted to you will move mountains to see you and relate to you.
100%

Too many men think they value is based on the " other sex"

Sex has always been a powerful drive.

Sex however is a result of a "powerful man"

What's a powerful man?

Someone who has built something and can share it, someone who holds power over others, someone who has power, someone who has a passion.

Attractive male are Man with something going on in their lives! They also have success in it !

Alot of people are losers.

Attractions comes when you have something beyond "girl" or "seeking approval" .

It's by being solid.

Also, yes.. Alot of people will go for the "taken girls or low interest" cause they fear rejections. Fear becomes real when you let it take you.

You can be anyone in life, you'll still have issues, still have problems.

The interesting people however wont let it take over them.

An ugly man can pickup the best looking girl in the world. Really possible... How?
He's confident, he asked her out, he got something going on more than her (passion/life).

Also, she could have been the 1 who said yes after he asked 20 other models :p.

I really like the saying: "it's when you stop looking, that you find"

Focus on being a better person (health,financial, look, attitude), find passions, get yourself out there (social circal, activities).

Remember: "you'll feel better about yourself doing it and be reject, than regretting never knowing"

IUDonger

Reaction score
I can agree with all that. What i need is help with online dating because in my life there are rarely any opportunities for real life connections, I work, have kids- their schools, all my friends are couples, families etc. So bottom line is for me OLD is the only practical choice but most women even in their mid 40s have crazy high expectations. I routinely read profiles of 40+ women 'looking for kids and marriage, if your'e done with that swipe left'. Or stuff like 'swipe left if you're not <this>, <that>, <and this>, <oh and this too>, <btw, we won't get along if you're this>'. I'm an educated, successful person, I have tons of hobbies, I'm avg to above avg looks with a slim body but I rarely get meaningful likes back. Meaningful meaning something that goes beyond a few exchanges. I think in this hyper instant gratification world both men and women are easily distracted by the next shiny object and people are not willing to invest anything into anyone. It's the conclusion I'm coming to. Even 5yrs ago the dating game wasn't this tough.
I, too, am in my early 40's and don't have a ton of time to meet women face to face (kids, work, etc), but I refuse to do OLD. I've been working on expanding my network, promoting my business, using meet ups, social circles (most of my friends are married as well). It's tougher here in the Midwest, but it can still be done. Try not to rely so much on OLD and work on expanding your social circles, meet new folks, hang with friends, travel (I know it's tough to do with kids). I volunteer at my kid's school, and get to meet new people there all the time. Get out of the online world and explore the world around you.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
A lot of success in this game is about finding the right person at the right place at the right time.

With the right chick, you can actually make mistakes, and she will still find it cute. With the wrong one, you can do everything “right” by the book and still “fail.”

The point about Chad isn’t lost on me. I’m just finally backing off on the blackpill/looks thing. You still have to focus on who shows genuine interest. If your percentages are much less than Chad, it’s ok. It is what it is.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher nailed it. The easiest seductions for me have been when I knew I she wanted me. They will make it plain as day, but it IS a dance, not something that just happens. She gives you the keys, but she'll also give you the opportunity to mess it up. Patience as well as knowing when to make a move are key.

On the other hand, I used to take out girls thinking my skills/game would do all the work. That would lead to awkward "should I kiss her?" moments, followed by awkward kisses (or not).

When I think of all the girls who sent me signals in the past, which I didn't act on, I shake my fist at the clouds.

Also, what's a Chad, is that a player?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree on the main message, pointless and tiring to put any effort on uninterested women actually I would go a step forward, its pointless to waste time and efforts on women that dont show and prove such interest.

It doesnt take much to find it your actually, anyone should develop his checks according to his country and culture.

In my case I dont waste time in observing or studying someone that could be a red light, they dont even deserve those 30secs of observation.

I usually see a girl I find attractive than ask her a simple question, something completely unrelated to dating and sex, something you could even ask to a guy.

"I heard that dj X will perform later tonight, do you know anything about it"?

Then I consider eye contact, smile and how open she is to talk, how much initiative she takes.

Lets make it simple and keep it in 3 options:

1) "no idea never heard of him" while turning away (no interest and maybe annoyed)
2) "I heard something but no idea, ask my friend" (not annoyed still low interest)
3) "I dont know this dj, he is any good? did you come here for him? (if coupled with enthusiasm, smiles and eye contact could be a green light)

Clearly high interest needs to be gauged step by step, personally I found that if a girl let me take her hand and isolate her, its game on.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, what's a Chad, is that a player?
It's an incel (involuntary celibacy) term referring to a polar opposite of the incel. A stereotypical white guy that has the V-shape body, blonde hair and blue eyes type of deal (or variation of this) that gets positive hits from the ladies, a natural, someone above a normie (another incel term). He has natural game because he can't do wrong and there is always some other woman that wants him. The worst guy to be around if you are struggling with women since the ladies tend to really ignore you and put all their attention on him while you feel like the odd one out, or the fish out of water. Or worst, you run your game on the woman you are interested, when you think you about the seal the deal, Chad comes up and she just drops you and goes with him and he put in no game at all and you feel like crap. Yeah, that's "Chad".

Are there Chads on this board? I remember there used to be one that would have reports of women throwing themselves on him, and he'd get laid with minimal effort. You've also had Tyrones (the Black version of a Chad). You also have a zillion variations of the term incel now as well to signify what type of incel you are.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the issue is far deeper. The very nature of romantic relationships between men and women has been perverted by our feminist society. High interest level is no protection.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I just got this: “Error, you cannot give @Atom Smasher anymore likes today. Go spread the love to other people for fvcks sake”

Outstanding stuf!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an incel (involuntary celibacy) term referring to a polar opposite of the incel. A stereotypical white guy that has the V-shape body, blonde hair and blue eyes type of deal (or variation of this) that gets positive hits from the ladies, a natural, someone above a normie (another incel term). He has natural game because he can't do wrong and there is always some other woman that wants him. The worst guy to be around if you are struggling with women since the ladies tend to really ignore you and put all their attention on him while you feel like the odd one out, or the fish out of water. Or worst, you run your game on the woman you are interested, when you think you about the seal the deal, Chad comes up and she just drops you and goes with him and he put in no game at all and you feel like crap. Yeah, that's "Chad".

Are there Chads on this board? I remember there used to be one that would have reports of women throwing themselves on him, and he'd get laid with minimal effort. You've also had Tyrones (the Black version of a Chad). You also have a zillion variations of the term incel now as well to signify what type of incel you are.
Interesting. I get it. But is "incel" a term of derision, like what people used to call a chump or AFC? And is "Chad" a term used by haters? Or is this all just to keep things simple and relatable? Because outside of celebrities, I honestly don't think even most naturals can pull women almost without effort the way a "Chad" would as described. It sounds like an imaginary boogeyman, like the Alpha, or the Quality Woman.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've stated this numerous times here...I think it would be closer to 95% of guys problems with women. Its laziness...a guy thinks being stuck at 25% with a chick he has a number for will somehow be better than finding a woman who will catapult him from 0% to 80% within a short time period.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got this: “Error, you cannot give @Atom Smasher anymore likes today. Go spread the love to other people for fvcks sake”

Outstanding stuf!
Thank you, but hey, I pay you good money to hit my like button! Please come back tomorrow bright and early lest you don't make quota for the month. ;)

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outside of the few guys that can step outside of themselves, leave their ego at the door and come with an open mind, prepared to take risks and to learn, there seems to be an over-abundance of self-doubting males here. I would wager, that a lot of these guys are unaware of these ioi's, because they lack the confidence to make eye contact with women they find attractive, in the first place. Shook to the core. You can always spot these types, such as @corrector by their jaded, cancerous dialogue. On the topic, LMS does play it's part, whereas men are primarily attracted to looks, women are primarily attracted to behavior.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I've read the forum over the years and seen all the angst and strife regarding women, one thing become crystal clear to me:

The bulk of this unnecessary suffering is due to the fact that most of you go after Low Interest women. Time after time, year after year I see men chasing women who have shown either zero, or low interest in them. You are trying to create something out of nothing, and it is very rare that a woman will turn around and be attracted to you after relenting and going out with you on either a pity date or a date where she has no investment in you.

I propose you take after your dear old Uncle Atom and do the following: Learn how to identify women's interest in you. A woman will give off subtle and not-so-subtle indicators as they interact with you, or are in your presence.

Remember, while most women can become universally attractive with the aid of makeup, clothing, etc., men cannot do the same. A man will only ever appeal to a subset of women. Within that subset of women who are attracted to you, is where the techniques come in and work 95% of the time.

When you go after women who have already covertly invited you, you have to be pretty bad to screw up a virtually sure thing.

I won't get into all the "Indicators of Interest" in this thread, but I will mention a few. Men are notoriously bad at recognizing when a woman is attracted to them. Even though (in her covert verbal language and body language) she is practically screaming out that she likes you, those indicators go right over your head.

Wise is the man who really gets down the subtle indicators that almost guarantee your success. Some examples:

When a woman is smiling at you, that's a huge indicator. Most women will not smile at a man she is neutral about or feels creeped-out by. If she is smiling at you in your presence, consider that a sign of attraction. If she is attracted, she will light up when you appear in her presence. When she keeps on looking at you from afar, she is intrigued by you. When she looks and smiles, that's an open invitation. You already have her in the bag. When she laughs at your jokes, she is most definitely attracted.

After that, light, breezy, fun conversation will lock her in.

The trick is to establish that she is attracted to you before you ask her for a date. By doing so, you will virtually eliminate rejection. This is a form of qualifying. Soften the target and qualify a stranger before getting to asking her for a date. I can honestly say I've never once been rejected after coming to this realization.

Instead of trying to impress a woman and hoping for the best, pre-qualify her by establishing certainty that she is already attracted. I'm convinced that in my earlier life, while I thought I was completely unattractive, there were plenty of women who telegraphed that they were interested, but that communication simply flew right over my head. IMO the best skill a man can learn, when it comes to game, is recognizing the signals that a women puts out.

My examples above are only the tip of the iceberg. There are loads of signals an interested woman puts out. The main signal is where she facilitates the continuing of a conversation. If her answers are short and polite, and she doesn't invest, eject and find a woman who is actually interested. An interested woman will facilitate continued conversation.

The older you get, the easier it is to read the signals and intuit that a woman is interested. Learning this starts out as mechanical (but is still reliable), but the art evolves into intuitive knowledge.

My advice to all you young bucks is to pre-qualify her for interest. Your dismal success rate will skyrocket to close to 100%. Start to open your eyes to day-to-day indicators of interest, and you will be surprised. You're likely letting many sure-fire prospects slip right through your fingers because of lack of awareness.

Finally, the single best thing you can do to massively increase the number of women who are interested in you upon first sight: Neat clothing and nice, clean footwear. This tells her you're a man who has his act together. Your clothing doesn't have to be expensive... Just well-fitting and clean. Iron your shirts.

Here's what she looks at in order:
1) Your face
2) Your eyes and sometimes your teeth
3) Your shoes

Yes, I said your shoes. Women weigh your footwear extremely heavily in their assessment of you. By these criteria she will either decide to invite you with the signs that you need to learn to recognize, or she will close herself off to you.

Why try to construct attraction (a futile endeavor involving monkey dancing to try to impress her), when you can be 100% sure of interest on her part? Remember that you, as a man, can only appeal to a subset of women, although we tend to think that there is something wrong with us of we are not found universally attractive. You will only appeal to 20 to 30% of women. It's simply numbers and percentages. Identify that 20%, and watch what happens to your success rate.

If you find yourself pining away over a woman, wondering "Does she like me or not?", you are suffering needlessly. Let me tell, you the answer to that question is, "Not".

A woman who is attracted to you will move mountains to see you and relate to you.
But, the majority of the female problems can be solved with

#nextSet!

I agree with you. The fact being, 99% have no game, don't spin plates, and given the obsession with male looks, are likely bicurious.

Its not the norm that the bloke chain gunning cold approach T2 Arnold Schwarzenegger style day or night is having girl problems. It doesn't happen.

Its a lack of options. Its scarcity. Its decade + but still has approach anxiety. Its playing house with Chad's baby mamma. Its marrying Tyrone's gang bang. Its turning a ***** into a house wife and raging after show cucks + divorce rapes you.

The truth being, most men aren't being forged in the fire. Are busy protecting their little ego. God forbid rejection going after a ten set. Going for hawttt top form SMV baeeeee.

Most are amateur hour.... Chasing single moms and cratered SMV.

Next Set is the bottom line to DJing, pickup, game, life.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. I get it. But is "incel" a term of derision, like what people used to call a chump or AFC? And is "Chad" a term used by haters? Or is this all just to keep things simple and relatable? Because outside of celebrities, I honestly don't think even most naturals can pull women almost without effort the way a "Chad" would as described. It sounds like an imaginary boogeyman, like the Alpha, or the Quality Woman.
There's archetypes. Incel being cucks who don't pull. Chad or Tyrone being Playboy.

The Pareto distribution being that which falls outside the top 20% of man deemed Chad or Tyrone. Its in all actuality much worse IMHO then 80/20.

Its just points to a common theme as does hypergamy which is uncompromising. Couple this following with this feminine imperative and a legal system that pandere in a one way flow to the female biological strategy.

There is no knowledge that is not power. Wise words from Raiden, MKIII.

Awareness is what will unplug a man. Its telling what a decade of cold approach pickup and game will do to even the hardest case noobie and blue pill provider man.

Huge RooshV fan but, I can see despite all the content, game, experience, the man wants the white picket fence and marriage. Its just seeing female nature as it is. Not now. Its easy to stay put.

Trad thots, the good girl schtick, the epiphany phase etc. Call it whatever. There's no going back.

Similar to a fight, drop your hands, and you are going down.

I cannot stress it enough.

Men need to adapt and evolve.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two schools of thoughts, one is dating women that have a high IL in you already. If we did that then we don't need this forum or outside help because how can you screw that up? The second school of thought is to increase the low IL to a higher IL over time. This is what most of us non Chads need in reality unless we want to date at the bottom of the dating pool. There are definitely ways to increase the IL in a woman. Doesn't work on all and doesn't work everytime but if you like her enough then you should try it. Just my 2cents.
you don't decide your league, the girls do.

you don't know what they're thinking, you're not a mind reader.

thusly, it's foolish to assume you can only get high IL in gutter trash because you aren't a chad, you don't know what you look like through her eyes, for all you know she thinks you're the best she could possibly do (regardless of whether or not that is actually true)

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

Theory is right but real life isn't like that.

To find an available, younger, good looking, educated, single girl in her 20s with little baggage who wants build a quality relationship, its easier to be a Hollywood actor. Women KNOW the game. They have already given up their bodies to the good looking guys in high school and University and in their later 20s its time to cover up and extract resources because priorities change.

The genetically gifted men have already had sex with the good looking women 18 different ways from Sunday, married them, got them pregnant.
Men don't WANT go after women with low interest level, they are FORCED to.

Isn't it only

a) sex or
b) get out of my face?

You get tons of IOI yet she doesn't take off her clothes and be vulnerable, they mean nothing.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. I get it. But is "incel" a term of derision, like what people used to call a chump or AFC? And is "Chad" a term used by haters?
I wouldn't see it that way because it depends on who is doing the defining and if you are looking at a red-pill lens or a black-pill lens. Red-Pill concepts always implied there was a way of improvement that follows through game, PUA tactics, approaches, etc.... In a sense, Blue-pillers would be the normal AFC that have not woke. That is, if you follow the rules, get a good job, then you should be able to find a wife, grow a family and live happily ever after and teach your kids to do the same. WBAFC/BAFC (Way below Afc/Below AFc) would sound like more extreme variants, but it's all part of a continuum leading to the PUA/PIMP/DJ. That is, if you become woke, and learn some sort of game or skill and sort of clicked, then anyone has a potential applying their skill to make it with women and become a slayer. Otherwise you are shelling your wallet and supplicating like crazy to get the attention of a woman and are AFCish.

The Black-pill lens would be more fitting for incel and the incel universe. It would say the red-pill concepts are bogus, only work with Chads who don't need them anyway and it's all a waste of time. Does the board reflect this? If you can only run game on women who are interested in you or are showing a healthy IL, then doesn't that sound like a black-pill to you? Part of the red-pill idea is you can get any woman you want if you understood game, then you can CONVERT, a borderline/low IL that's way out of your league into a conquest and have her fall for you. But why does this thread exist if it's true? Could the black-pill also be hitting this site? Am I really the source of the "jaded/cancerous" dialogue on here, or am I simply pointing out the obvious that we have gone full circle. If you can't convert a low IL to a high IL, and have to settle with who is giving you IOI's, then that defeats the purpose of the red-pill since you are not really in control, they are! All the tricks and gimmics to change the AFC to a DJ/PUA does not work, and if you have to settle with high IL, then that sounds AFC to the core to me. Any AFC can get with a high-interest level girl, that's not game, that's desperation.

It seems incel sites have gone along way because they keep adding more and more definitions and create a whole universe in themselves. I think it would be saying that if you are not in control and they are and if they have collectively chosen to reject you, then there is no real choice in the matter. No matter how much game you run, approaches you do, assuming you have the time to do it, you'll always end up alone and worst off than if you did not do anything in the first place. It's it's not your ego, then it's your pocket-book and peace of mind. Studies even show and you can look it up that people who never married rate higher in the happiness scale then people who married and then divorced afterwards and ended up alone.

samspade said:
Or is this all just to keep things simple and relatable? Because outside of celebrities, I honestly don't think even most naturals can pull women almost without effort the way a "Chad" would as described. It sounds like an imaginary boogeyman, like the Alpha, or the Quality Woman.
I think there are people like that out there. They tend to be naturally charismatic and women just fawn on them. I know a couple of guys IRL that meet that description:

I go to this store which is called Nature's Emporium. There is this guy with a beard working there. You can see the chicks dig him to the point of annoyance. There were times I felt tempted to ask his male college how does he feel that his friend is getting all the tail from all the workers there, lol! Seriously. Customers are extra friendly with him. You hear cooks in the place making special meals for him and who knows what type of hanky-panky is happening. His name is "Waldo".

There is another guy in a Bible Study, name is "Gabe". I had an ex-gf there but she got very excited around him and always liked hugging him. This rubbed off on me the wrong way because it felt like she was settling for me but really liked him. (I met her online and this was part of her social group). After the break-up with my ex-gf I went to a Bible class where he was assigned. I could clearly see that he had a natural charisma and women just gravitated towards him and it felt like I did not exist.

When you see hot girls giving these types of guys attention and you are ignored then you sort of feel bad and emasculated. Or, a decade ago, I met a lady online that was low-IL with me but looked like she may warm up with me. I then see her website and find out she was pumped and dumped by a chad and started crying all over the place. So, real life Chads, yes, I would say they don't have to be celebrity status. In a sense, I don't view celebrities as a threat because they have their own problems in their own type of level and I don't envy people with that type of fame and pressure and overall distortion of life. It would feel like someone is chasing a fantasy if they went with a celebrity, much like a man chasing an escort, it's not the same as say someone else that's not a celebrity but a Chad.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's archetypes. Incel being cucks who don't pull.
What would make you think an incel is a cuck? You are mistaking AFC with incel.

DEEZEDBRAH said:
Chad or Tyrone being Playboy.
Not necessarily, they just have a magnetic effect on women around them. They are chick magnets. Whether they are a playboy or not is up to their personal moral belief systems.

DEEZEDBRAH said:
Awareness is what will unplug a man. Its telling what a decade of cold approach pickup and game will do to even the hardest case noobie and blue pill provider man.
A decade of cold approach....are you kidding me? Who has that time? How about the poster ElStud? He used to do allot of cold approaches and posted about it, and everyone on here made fun of him and banished him out of this place. He got into trouble with law enforcement and got banned from various student centers and malls for his cold approaches. People should look up his alias and threads, they are probably still archived.[/quote][/quote]