Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trump... Epitome of alpha.

logicallefty

Reaction score
This bull market has been going on 9 years now. But you’ll credit this to Trump, right?
I’ve only been trading stocks for 2 1/2 years. I don’t credit anybody but myself for the money I make. Which is not a lot yet but I’m getting better.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as I see, the Putin summit was a full success.
It was a full success for Putin. Russia's international goals are to create instability by weakening alliances, and then fill the resulting power vacuum with Russian influence. Now Trump is doing all of that for them.

Can you imagine working at the FBI or CIA, and seeing your president, on an International stage, tell the world that he believes a KGB agent over all of his own people? Morale could not possibly be lower, I'm sure.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a full success for Putin. Russia's international goals are to create instability by weakening alliances, and then fill the resulting power vacuum with Russian influence. Now Trump is doing all of that for them.

Can you imagine working at the FBI or CIA, and seeing your president, on an International stage, tell the world that he believes a KGB agent over all of his own people? Morale could not possibly be lower, I'm sure.
Bbbbbb...bbb… because it's fake news!:D

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No individual owns the "rules". By changing the vernacular to someone's "rules" you are actually dodging the argument.

2+2=4. These are nobodies rules to say it, it is just a simple fact.

China implemented schemes to siphon money, IP and production power from the US.

Is that beneficial so we could have cheaper trinkets?

As a result, external threats have grown far stronger...threats who do not believe in freedom.

Should we do that for cheaper trinkets?

You speak like a Libertarian free-market economist and I come from the same mold. However most from that background like to believe that everything only matters in terms of cost and taxes. They always seem to forget the other key to the school of economics. Tradeoffs.

Should we trade away these things for cheaper trinkets?

Additionally, tariffs are a special form of taxes. Yes, they increase the prices of specific goods, but they also incentivize job creation and retention of wealth locally.
Good points.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Raping women? Three failed marriages? Not paying taxes? Not paying contractors? Petty lawsuits? Wanting to bang his own daughter?

This is “good” character to you?
Hey look man. Trump becoming President has divided America probably more than any other issue in recent years. It's obvious that you and I are on opposite sides of the line as far as Trump goes. I've met a few other people in real life who are as passionate as you are about not liking him or anything about him. That's totally OK. You have that right. What I have also learned in my dealings with other such people is that no debate or discussion we could possibly have is going to change either one of us. You are not going to change my views, and I am not going to change yours. Nothing we say or debate here matters in the big picture of things. The thing is, at this time, they haven't yet colonized Mars. Until they do, we are all stuck sharing the only planet any of us have. We can do that much better if we talk about other topics besides Trump and politics. Which is why I am not going to debate anything related to Trump with you. Let's just agree to disagree. Honestly that's the best thing for both of us. Peace man.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah, that's not true. Legit LOL.

We've been divided among ourselves for a long time, well before Trump. We The People are doing a great job of weakening ourselves. There's no black helicopter or tin foil conspiracies. If we become weak enough, others will take advantage. That's what humans do.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey look man. Trump becoming President has divided America probably more than any other issue in recent years. It's obvious that you and I are on opposite sides of the line as far as Trump goes. I've met a few other people in real life who are as passionate as you are about not liking him or anything about him. That's totally OK. You have that right. What I have also learned in my dealings with other such people is that no debate or discussion we could possibly have is going to change either one of us. You are not going to change my views, and I am not going to change yours. Nothing we say or debate here matters in the big picture of things. The thing is, at this time, they haven't yet colonized Mars. Until they do, we are all stuck sharing the only planet any of us have. We can do that much better if we talk about other topics besides Trump and politics. Which is why I am not going to debate anything related to Trump with you. Let's just agree to disagree. Honestly that's the best thing for both of us. Peace man.
I’m not discussing Trumps politics. You said you like his character as a man. I asked if that included raping women among all the other shady things he’s admitted to. Don’t deflect like this is a debate about taxes or health care. You said he’s a great man. Those are simple follow up questions. Do great men rape women?

Point is this: Trumps most rabid supporters will overlook anything regarding his character. “I can shoot someone on 5th Avenue and won’t lose any votes!” At some point, there has to be a line where you say, I like A about him but he’s a person of bad character because of the things he has admitted to. People who dislike Trump really just want his supporters to acknowledge that grabbing women by the *****, tax evasion, and his other wrongdoings are wrong.. but you can’t even admit that. It’s pretty sad.

Last edited:

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I don't think President Reek ever said he raped women. And he didn't ever say he actually "grab[bed] them by the pvssy" either, spoke hypothetically.

Not that I don't think he has done both but he never said so.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I would still love to see evidence to support the allegations put forth here about Trump doing those things.
I searched court records in New York City as well as the State of New York for Trump's rape conviction but I did not find it. I would love to know what court it was in and the case number.. If Trump was tried and convicted of rape in a court of law I would take that as a show stoping ding against his character and his fitness to be President. Until then, I don't give any sh|ts or fvcks about what the hyena collective says he did.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who dislike Trump really just want his supporters to acknowledge that grabbing women by the *****, tax evasion, and his other wrongdoings are wrong.. but you can’t even admit that. It’s pretty sad.
Those things are wrong (no proof of tax evasion, and as silly as it is, if he HAD any trace of tax evasion, he'd be buried under the jail).

I still support Trump.

You got what you want. Now please, STFU.

We have some IGNORANT, MISINFORMED, DELUSIONAL people on this board, and in our country. Geez. Totally. Freaking. Stupid. It's really unbelievable.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Russia's international goals are to create instability by weakening alliances, and then fill the resulting power vacuum with Russian influence. Now Trump is doing all of that for them.

Yeah, that's not true. Legit LOL..
Do you care to elaborate on your denial that Trump is weakening international alliances? Those alliances are what has kept peace with Russia since WW2, by serving as a check on Russia's power. So when our president, who is, to use your wording, IGNORANT, MISINFORMED, (and) DELUSIONAL insults NATO, the UK, and Germany all in one trip, while kissing Putin's ass on an international stage, how does that not all serve the interests of Russia?

The last I checked, the commies are the bad guys. And a president who hands over his country to them is a traitor. This is how military coups happen - the president is a traitor to his country and his generals forcefully remove him from office, while we still have a country left. It has never happened in the US, but there is a first time for everything.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you care to elaborate on your denial that Trump is weakening international alliances? T
International alliances aren't what they used to be,they are now vehemently anti-US (every single one of them) I hope the US leaves the UN.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first question is, what makes you think you know the goals of Russia?
Russia's goals are the same as those of the US, China, or any other aspiring super power - control and influence. Russia is a mafia state based on pillaging the country's natural resources, mostly oil. When Russia has control of an area of the world, those people buy Russian oil. Russia is in Syria for the same reason we are, which is to get an oil pipeline built. But we each have different pipelines planned, which serve each country's different oil interests. Trump's ass-kissing to North Korea is another bonus for the Russians, because they are the ones cheating on the sanctions and eager to sell oil to the North Koreans. When our Great Leader sat down with their Great Leader, that put a scum bag dictator on the same level as the US president. The sanctions are now crumbling, advantage: Rocket Man and Vlad.

The United States is falling apart by handing over our country to the corporations, who now, thanks to the right wing Supremes that are about to go drastically further to the right, enjoy the rights that only real people used to have, such as freedom of speech and political expression. The Roberts court has been systematic about empowering corporations over people, and it will only get worse. We have a separation of wealth at the moment that simply cannot last forever. The billionaires have all the money, and the rest of us are their slaves. That's how the US is crumbling from within, and our world influence is shrinking. Vlad sees all of that happening and is positioning his country to take over as we fall.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thread is about whether Trump is the epitome of "alpha."

Is he?

Hot wife, lots of resources, finger on the button, army behind him - usually, most circumstances yes.

In Putin's presence, he's beta.

While pandering for votes, beta. (Though he takes a different tack than most prostititians.)

His other beta characteristic is flip flopping, e.g. one minute he says the Russians didn't meddle, then he does. Or, he's against gun control, then he's for it. I don't think it's because he's indecisive so much as he watches too much damned TV, and maybe the McDonald's is giving him brain tumors.

On the other hand, he really doesn't care what people think, people like the Bushes and the Romneys. I find it fascinating how he's trashed the establishment. Only thing is, now he is the establishment.

I've shared a room with him three times, I think. Twice he appeared alpha. Once - totally ridiculous, dancing to Ricky Martin like a teenager. But hey, we're all allowed to look like a fool sometimes.