Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trump... Epitome of alpha.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What? lol...there's a HUGE difference between a cool headed Alpha male (think James Bond) and a hot headed little-dog-syndrome guy high on himself who gets up in arms if things don't go his way (think Justin Beiber?)

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What? lol...there's a HUGE difference between a cool headed Alpha male (think James Bond) and a hot headed little-dog-syndrome guy high on himself who gets up in arms if things don't go his way (think Justin Beiber?)
Yes, there is a HUUUGE difference. One is a fictional on screen character and the other makes moves as the leader of the most powerful, influential nation on the planet. Get your head out of fantasy land and focus on reality. At 43, you are far too old for such nonsense.
https://www.pharmpro.com/news/2018/07/pfizer-agrees-hold-price-increases-after-speaking-trump

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
James Bond is a fictional character. Good grief, son.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump is definitely "Making America Great Again" especially economically the US is booming.I love the way he stuck it to NATO today for not paying their fair share lol...As someone who is far to the right of Trump I have been disappointed in some things he has done such as appointing an openly gay ambassador to Germany (not alpha) and appointing Catholic supreme court justices (notoriously pro-abortion) and has no intention of overturning Obergefell... so I do not see him as the "savior" that he could have been had he had more balls and not listened to Ivanka.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump is definitely "Making America Great Again" especially economically the US is booming.I love the way he stuck it to NATO today for not paying their fair share lol...As someone who is far to the right of Trump I have been disappointed in some things he has done such as appointing an openly gay ambassador to Germany (not alpha) and appointing Catholic supreme court justices (notoriously pro-abortion) and has no intention of overturning Obergefell... so I do not see him as the "savior" that he could have been had he had more balls and not listened to Ivanka.
Yea, I'm curious as to his reasoning myself, but I kind of doubt it's all said and done with on a few issues. It's definitely actions>words with him.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I voted for him simply for the economic side. Everybody did. His morals were never a good thing in my eyes. The guy has had like 3 marriages, it's pretty obvious he does not value morality. "Grab her in the p*ssy" and stuff, you know? And yeah, Ivanka is an idiot.

But, at minimum, he at least attempts to shut down the very fringe end of the liberal spectrum. And what was the other option? Freaking Hillary? A bunch of limp-wristed Republican candidates like Rubio? LOLZ.

Trump will be re-elected based on economics alone.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fictional character or not to be the 'Epitome of Alpha' male that's what it would be, Trump lacks tact, he lacks maturity, he's a bull in a china store...hardly the Eiptome of Alpha male. Simply because he's 'said and delivered' half assed on a few things doesn't make him the Alpha. Perhaps a bully but if that's your definition of the Alpha male all power to you. Also, no need to get personal, you posted a thread, I disagreed with your view (but I didn't try to attack you personally) .

Obviously you won't change my mind and I won't try to change your's. End of story.

BTW, here's the S&P chart by the presidents.. https://www.macrotrends.net/2482/sp500-performance-by-president

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fictional character or not to be the 'Epitome of Alpha' male that's what it would be,
There's nothing there to argue, as there's nothing to compare.
Trump lacks tact, he lacks maturity, he's a bull in a china store...
Even if true, which I'm not trying to debate, the only thing that matters, is the bottom line, period. Getting chit done, making chit happen.
Perhaps a bully but if that's your definition of the Alpha male all power to you.
Alpha and morality are NOT synonymous and proven quite opposite many, many times over thoughout history.
Also, no need to get personal, you posted a thread, I disagreed with your view (but I didn't try to attack you personally)
Where did I attack you personally?

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing there to argue, as there's nothing to compare.
Let me explain...laugh if you want but when I'm faced with a decision in the dating world I often ask myself 'how would the charming Bond address this' and it works for me. I guess I could use a real person but I don't know any personally with that tact and charm with women. So when you used the word Epitome it's what I was thinking - a calm, collected, confident, tactful guy and someone that has the looks to pull it all off too. And that is definitely not Trump.

Even if true, which I'm not trying to debate, the only thing that matters, is the bottom line, period. Getting chit done, making chit happen.
Not true at all! A lot of people can get chit done...most dictators do/did...do you consider them as Alphas? To me an Alpha quality is more about 'carrying a big stick but speaking softly' or...speaking less and doing more or having the charm where people just believe in you.

Alpha and morality are NOT synonymous and proven quite opposite many, many times over throughout history.
I guess that depends on who you consider an Alpha as I said above. An Alpha in a pack of wolves builds and grooms his pack to work together as a team, and he's well respected. He doesn't divide them up. Our country is more divided than ever, racism is at its peak in the last 15+yrs. I can go on and on about the economy...the whole tariffs thing which is putting the iconic American companies like Harley Davidson out of business and we have yet to see how any of this has helped our bottom line. Alphas also don't have hours on end to be posting tweets all day long. That right there is a childish/beta attention seeking behavior.

Where did I attack you personally?
At 43, you are far too old for such nonsense.

^ That. I enjoy discussions and I don't mind being corrected if I'm wrong but I find it frustrating when one can't even have an intelligent discussion without it becoming personal. Even if we don't see things the same way - it's ok because if we thought and functioned the same exact way we would be robots not people.

Last edited:

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me explain...laugh if you want but when I'm faced with a decision in the dating world I often ask myself 'how would the charming Bond address this' and it works for me. I guess I could use a real person but I don't know any personally with that tact and charm with women.
Maybe, that in itself should be telling to you. I'm not suggesting that one couldn't possess those qualities, be alpha and be successful with women. I can think of several such men myself, but I'm not going to do your debating for you. Regardless, this thread isn't about women. Women have jack chit to do with alpha. It is nothing more, than a hierarchy amongst men.
Not true at all! A lot of people can get chit done...most dictators do/did...do you consider them as Alphas?
Yes, I do. Until, they are not.
To me an Alpha quality is more about 'carrying a big stick but speaking softly' or...speaking less and doing more or having the charm where people just believe in you.
I guess they could, but I can't think of any off the top of my head. Your thinking is stuck in this safe, utopian world, that some of our policy makers push and would like to have you think exists, but doesn't. Ask the hundreds of thousands of men sexually assaulted in the U.S. penal system by other men every year how they feel about "big sticks and charm". And that's just one example.
I guess that depends on who you consider an Alpha as I said above.
It doesn't matter what I think. Fact supercedes my opinion.
An Alpha in a pack of wolves builds and grooms his pack to work together as a team, and he's well respected. He doesn't divide them up. Our country is more divided than ever, racism is at its peak in the last 15+yrs. I can go on and on about the economy...the whole tariffs thing which is putting the iconic American companies like Harley Davidson out of business and we have yet to see how any of this has helped our bottom line. Alphas also don't have hours on end to be posting tweets all day long. That right there is a childish/beta attention seeking behavior.
They have also been known to oust or kill injured or sick members of their pack. The alpha is respected by the rest of the pack, because he is the strongest, period. In the face of illegal immigration, other countries, nato and everyone else not pulling their weight and looking for Americans to foot the bill, Trump is starting to show signs of looking after his pack. This division didn't start with Trump and the whole tariffs thing... When products and goods get to the point, that they are cheaper to produce on U.S. soil, than some 3rd world chit hole, then I can only see that as a good thing. More jobs for Americans and maybe quality will make a comeback as well. And Twitter posts? Does the gorilla not beat his chest? Does the wolf not show his teeth? Does the lion not roar? Trumps Twittering is the equivalent, with the most powerful military in the world at his disposal. Do I think Trump is the be all, end all and best example of a leader throughout history? No, but he's making his mark on the world, regardless of who likes it or not.
At 43, you are far too old for such nonsense.
Brother, I like to bust balls a little. I would hate to think that something so silly as that remark would get you all riled up.

Last edited:

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people can get chit done...most dictators do/did...do you consider them as Alphas?
Yes, I do. Until, they are not.
Well then...no point in further debating here because we have a fundamentally different definition of an Alpha.

My definition of all-muscle no tact/charm is a bully or a tyrant, not an Alpha dog - who doesn't need to thump his chest every morning. A true Alpha knows that everyone else already knows who he is and what he's made of. I see the two types of leaders in my line of work all the time...those who leave a legacy behind and those that people are happy to get rid of.

Brother, I like to bust balls a little. I would hate to think that something so silly as that remark would get you all riled up.
No worries man. For the record though I wasn't riled up at any point ;)

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well then...no point in further debating here because we have a fundamentally different definition of an Alpha.
??? The dominant male of a particular group... Your or my opinion of morality make no difference here. Off the top of your head, can you think of any country or land that has not been invaded or conquered at one time or another? Where are you from? Take the illegal immigrant situation in the States for example. The illegals and liberals would have you believe that those of us that wish to have our laws upheld are a bunch of immoral, mean bullies. To me, it's an amoral law, with the intent of protecting the security, interests and resources it's citizens. Therefore, ppl like you (if a citizen) and me are able to discuss/practice morality in ways we see fit, only and by only alone, amoral decisions like immigration laws. History is written by the victors. I would add, the rules too.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all good bro. Let's just get back to discussing women and dating ;)

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, there is a HUUUGE difference. One is a fictional on screen character and the other makes moves as the leader of the most powerful, influential nation on the planet. Get your head out of fantasy land and focus on reality. At 43, you are far too old for such nonsense.
https://www.pharmpro.com/news/2018/07/pfizer-agrees-hold-price-increases-after-speaking-trump
He's a disaster. All a big showy flash in the pan for his domestic audience/ base. But he'll become known as the one who presiding over America's decline. Take for example his trade war - it could easily end up in a depression in the good 'ol US of A.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boom before the crash. QE has stopped, interest rates going up...

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a disaster. All a big showy flash in the pan for his domestic audience/ base. But he'll become known as the one who presiding over America's decline. Take for example his trade war - it could easily end up in a depression in the good 'ol US of A.
Delusional much?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all good bro. Let's just get back to discussing women and dating ;)
Why are you arguing. You just said a made up character is alpha. You aren't even in the argument yet. You're wandering around in your own James Bond fantasy-land.

I guess that depends on who you consider an Alpha as I said above. An Alpha in a pack of wolves builds and grooms his pack to work together as a team, and he's well respected. He doesn't divide them up. Our country is more divided than ever, racism is at its peak in the last 15+yrs. I can go on and on about the economy...the whole tariffs thing which is putting the iconic American companies like Harley Davidson out of business and we have yet to see how any of this has helped our bottom line. Alphas also don't have hours on end to be posting tweets all day long. That right there is a childish/beta attention seeking behavior.
Dear God.

First, come up with a real life person to compare Trump against, then I MIGHT engage in this gibberish in the quote above.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you arguing. You just said a made up character is alpha. You aren't even in the argument yet. You're wandering around in your own James Bond fantasy-land.

Dear God.

First, come up with a real life person to compare Trump against, then I MIGHT engage in this gibberish in the quote above.
Huh?? Reading comprehension issues? I wasn't arguing, I was trying to end the argument that I know will go nowhere. Secondly, based on your prior comments I doubt you have anything 'engaging' to add so I have no desire to engage you. "Dear God".