Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does diet pills such as green tea pills works ?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see many positive reviews on them and seem to be real review , any one tried them ?

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything that sounds too good to be true isn't. There is no pill you take and the weight just comes right off. You have to exercise.

Alessia Hayden

Reaction score
I don’t have enough knowledge about this, but I agree with @IKO69 that one must have to do exercises regularly and try to keep the pills away as much as possible. And any pills are not good for health in my opinion.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All that crap does is wake you up and make you sh*t, due to the caffeine. I'm sure there are some anti-oxidants and vitamins or whatever mixed into it. When people blow ass in the toilet, I guess they feel like their metabolism is faster and they are sh*tting out weight or something.

I saw a coffee cleanse or something like that the other day, I just shook my head. People will believe anything.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are steroids like Tren that helps cut weight....lol that is not the route I'd suggest tho. If you want to lose weight you are just going to have to put it in the hard work- it's never too late. I was 225 at the start of June (I had a bit of a gut). I am now down to 206. Just started working out 5 days a week, walking for 2 hours every sat and sun and changing my eating habits a bit. I eliminated nothing but minimized how much I would have and frequency - ie I would have ice cream only once a week. As long as your active you can generally enjoy the same things because you'll burn them off.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are steroids like Tren that helps cut weight....lol that is not the route I'd suggest tho. If you want to lose weight you are just going to have to put it in the hard work- it's never too late. I was 225 at the start of June (I had a bit of a gut). I am now down to 206. Just started working out 5 days a week, walking for 2 hours every sat and sun and changing my eating habits a bit. I eliminated nothing but minimized how much I would have and frequency - ie I would have ice cream only once a week. As long as your active you can generally enjoy the same things because you'll burn them off.
I do work out and eat healthy , even play soccer weekly , but with 10 hours sitting (8 work + 2 commute ) it is hard to make up that easily

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do work out and eat healthy , even play soccer weekly , but with 10 hours sitting (8 work + 2 commute ) it is hard to make up that easily
I feel you bro. In most of my corporate jobs same **** happened to me, a lot of sitting most of the time. You gotta try working it into your schedule - wake up an 1 hr or 2 early and work out

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not take diet green tea pills because they could have a very adverse affect on your system and possibly kill you. Not worth it. Just buy Green Tea bags and make Green Tea.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pills and potions do not work. Eat less. Eat high quality foods. Exercise with cardio and weight training and that is the key to losing fat and building muscle.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to any great degree