Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AAAgent's Crypto Journey

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"April I took out loans and maxed out 0% APR credit cards."

another poster was doing something similar back in 07. He stopped posting here in 09. His guide to get rich is now a case study , in part, for what went wrong in the housing crisis.

credit is risky, no matter how confident you feel. be careful.

Reactions: Von

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew the risk when I took it. I had many sleepless nights from the price spikes and dips which were compounded on money that I borrowed. I paid them all off in July 2017.

It’s not for everyone and I didn’t mention it here because I know not everyone is as diligent with managing their finances as I am and may not have done as much research as I have. If I would have played it safe in life, would have never gotten to where I am in life experiences or financial success. Always take calculated risks, weigh out pro’s and con’s, plan for worst case scenarios and how to tackle them.

I was still working then and paying off my loan with higher than normal payments, I was also hustling at work(day job) to hit my sales quotas, I just got lucky the trend moved so fast in my favor, which I was planning on. I’ve made similar gambles and doubled down when it seemed in my favor. I’ve lost some gambles as well like gold and silver but if you don’t keep taking shots and keep sitting on the sidelines, taking the same path everyone else takes when you are already behind and your goal is to get ahead, that will never happen.

Last edited:

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend told me to check out Passport Heavy on Youtube as he thought I could live this type of lifestyle. Blew through a few of his videos and definitely could live this lifestyle (easier to do with more friends). If any of you have online businesses and make atleast 40k. Might be fun to live this life.

When I was traveling Asia it was pretty much this. AirBnB's for less than $50 everyday. Sometimes Less than $40. Although i'm frugal and don't have high standards, still need certain levels of comfort. I don't buy many souvenirs and such but I do pay for experiences and sightseeing. Adding all of that up, the entire month spent in Asia, I spent less than $1.5k. If you count the money I won from gambling in Macau, I only spent $500 for the entire month. Will be waiting for a few friends to get up to this level and might just hop month to month from country to country until we need a break.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on TRX? I kept telling myself to buy 30k coins last time it hit $.02 but got scared the last two times it dipped that low. Still debating on buying at current price of $.037.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on TRX? I kept telling myself to buy 30k coins last time it hit $.02 but got scared the last two times it dipped that low. Still debating on buying at current price of $.037.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
First of all, this is not financial advice, merely my opinion.

Justin Sun is a top caliber hype man. He pumped his ICO/new coin with no relevant celebrity working on his coin (Charlie Lee, Vitalik, Roger Ver, etc.), no code, no product, etc. all the way to top 5 on CMC at one point. What they're trying to do is great revolutionize games and the entertainment industry, but he's even pivoting from that now in saying that it will change the entire web. The guy is like 26 which is very young. He also has the smell of a con man to him IMO. I could be wrong about the con man part and he might just be very passionate and ambitious.

From my research, TRX is not something worth the risk/reward. There are other promising coins/teams out there that tick off more of my boxes without the riskiness that comes with Justin Sun/TRX. Also, being so high up on the CMC list makes it harder for it to beat returns on many of the lowercap coins.

Plenty sub top 50 low cap coins i think could provide great returns. Sub 100 and even sub 200 for massive returns.

DigiByte - solid sub 50 (micro payments. If LTC is a faster, smaller cheaper, Bitcoin, then DGB is a faster and smaller Litecoin+)
Komodo - solid sub 50 dICO's. Anonymous contributions, prevents whales from dominating an ICO. Their dex, BarterDex now touts 95% atomic swap capability with all cryptocurrencies and tokens.

PPT - spoke about this enough. not a sub 50 but they are going live next month with platform launch. First mover, well ahead of PPP. CEO great hype man and has been delivering. Passionate and yet acknowledges his responsibility.

PPP - Sub 100. Competitor to PPT with co founder of Ethereum as an advisor. Part of Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Network. Beta going live this month April!

DGPT - Sub 200. Beta going well with no major hiccups. Two new exchange listings coming this month. 70% of token supply to be burned May 1st. Platform to launch in June. Was very under the radar but is picking up steem now.

---

I also have my eyes on a dash masternode. Been eyeing this masternode for a while now. We'll see.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of my favorite picks right now that have been mooning. If you want to learn more, just go to my youtube channel as I do quick 3 minute overviews of coins.

Cloakcoin - best privacy coin out there with Enigma feature which provides privacy to the nth degree. Up 300% in the last 2 weeks and just listed on Binance today!

DGPT - First digital inheritance platform and best in the space. up 200% in the last month or so. They also launched a 20k Telegram airdrop campaign on Monday, to promote their platform launch on June 1st. Anyone that joined the Telegram within the first 20k members received 1 months worth of DGPT subscription price. Reached 20k in 3.5 hours! Crazy to experience so much energy and excitement as they had a referral campaign rewarding every new member you brought into the telegram. Also big token burning event where DGPT supply will decrease from 16m down to 5.4m (all unsold ICO tokens will be burnt).

DGB - I've scaled into this, although a bit later than I intended. Up 100% in the last week. If LTC is a smaller, faster, and cheaper Bitcoin, then DGB is a smaller, faster, cheaper LTC.

WTC - mentioned in my last post.

PPT - Up 100% in the last 2 weeks

---

Value picks that i'm eyeing are KMD and a heavier scale into DGB.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UpCoin exchange going live on Monday. While in beta, it already has 70k+ twitter followers and 60k+ telegram followers. They will eventually have 1000+ alt coin trading pairs and fiat pairings as well. If you have any coins that will be listed there when they go live monday, they might pop. Optimistic about this exchange, dunno if it can actually be the next KuCoin or maybe even Binance/Bittrex, but we'll see.

PPT, DGPT, WILD, SALT, and about 10 others will be listed first next week while they continue to keep adding.

https://upcoin.com/trade/DGPT-BTC

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all of these picks from jan, and april are down bigtime. im not against speculation, but these tihngs move so fast you can't control risk at all. It is clear that the mania that engulfed this space back in jan is over for the time being. Most down 60, 70%+ which means that anyone still holding these things will provide a ton of overhead resistance if there is any upward movement.

Its interesting how these threads went quiet after btc and others broke down hard this year. I don't think the mania is over by any means, but I think its past its crazy phase like the dot com era. I'll still be watching for interesting non-proof of work concepts that are successfully implemented. Not a fan of the current algo for btc and all the forked/cloned repos afterwards. Everyone who was avoiding fomo still have plenty to time to survey the landscape.

Anyone still wanting to get into this space be careful. Just because something is down 80% doesn't mean it can't go down another 80%. Something cheap can ( and often does) get a lot cheaper very quickly.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all of these picks from jan, and april are down bigtime. im not against speculation, but these tihngs move so fast you can't control risk at all. It is clear that the mania that engulfed this space back in jan is over for the time being. Most down 60, 70%+ which means that anyone still holding these things will provide a ton of overhead resistance if there is any upward movement.

Its interesting how these threads went quiet after btc and others broke down hard this year. I don't think the mania is over by any means, but I think its past its crazy phase like the dot com era. I'll still be watching for interesting non-proof of work concepts that are successfully implemented. Not a fan of the current algo for btc and all the forked/cloned repos afterwards. Everyone who was avoiding fomo still have plenty to time to survey the landscape.

Anyone still wanting to get into this space be careful. Just because something is down 80% doesn't mean it can't go down another 80%. Something cheap can ( and often does) get a lot cheaper very quickly.
I was wondering the same. It's a typical stockmarket buble stream.... (the enthusiasms, frenzy, everyone is an expert... than reality hit and people go silence)... I really hope people here made money out of it and could avoid the stealing of data.

My post reason: I really want an update on the entire Cryptocurrency scene. The main stream products are going down yet the systems are being legitimized.

So guys what's going on in the CryptoWorld ? Which products are doing well ? Which systems are being legitimized by law and where ?

I heard LiteCoin is going to buy a Deutsche Bank to hold ''crypto bank accounts''

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's the nature of the beast. Crypto ecosystem has roughly roughly 1-2% global market adoption. It will continue to be extremely volatile up and down until it stabilizes. Traditional markets have about 40-50% global market participation which goes to show how long of a development cycle we still have and how early everyone that is participating is.

If you aren't familiar with how the market moves, BTC is king. Generally when a bull run begins, BTC leads the way, alts take a dip. Once BTC finishes its run and settles, money moves from BTC and shifts quickly into alts. New entrants feel comfortable from price stability and uptrend of BTC which help sustain BTC during the alt coin bull run. A BTC rising tide has historically raises all ships.

Vice versa, when BTC plunges, Alts plunge even harder as everyone scrambles to secure their BTC value by dumping alts. In a bear market, many Alt coins lose liquidity and unless you are comfortable holding a coin through a bear market with potential low or no liquidity, you sell for BTC. Noobs who recently entered and barely have a grasp on things will panic sell in bear markets not understanding why they bought in the first place. The further down the price go, the more weak hands get shaken out.

This thread went quiet because I'm working at 2 startups 80+ hours per week. There currently isn't enough talent to supply the growth rate of this ecosystem. I have been in talks with others on this forum working in crypto as well but we sparsely communicate well with each other because we're busy.

I'm working for a new DAO that's working towards main net launch soon. we work 6 days a week from 9am-10pm. I barely have time to talk to my wife at the moment.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering the same. It's a typical stockmarket buble stream.... (the enthusiasms, frenzy, everyone is an expert... than reality hit and people go silence)... I really hope people here made money out of it and could avoid the stealing of data.

My post reason: I really want an update on the entire Cryptocurrency scene. The main stream products are going down yet the systems are being legitimized.

So guys what's going on in the CryptoWorld ? Which products are doing well ? Which systems are being legitimized by law and where ?

I heard LiteCoin is going to buy a Deutsche Bank to hold ''crypto bank accounts''
One of my jobs is head community management and events, and I've been dealing with damage control 24/7 from people becoming toxic and panic selling for major losses. Every project in this environment has become a scam, no development/partnership/marketing efforts are enough to appease community thirst for price appreciation. I get personal attacks on twitter for trying to point to logic and reason. Technology has not changed, disruption is still continuing, and the projects are still startups about 1 year into implementation. The tokens for these companies are like investments in startups, and it isn't reasonable to be expecting 10x gains as there isn't a market where a 10x return in months is a normal expectation.

When you try to reason with people with logic in this type of environment, they turn hostile. Many people over invested, are down significantly and also didn't invest into crypto for the right reasons and invested under the assumption of astronomical returns with little to no experience.
-----

I think most people have come to the conclusion that the market was forced upwards through price manipulation stimulating price to 20k levels a lot faster than anticipated in order this euphoric atmosphere drawing people in a lot earlier. Then they proceeded to dump at major support levels to create a prolonged bear market effect similar to the 2013-2015 period. This allows larger players to grow mining monopolies while smaller miners can't sustain profitibility and are forced to shutdown. Larger players can afford to not only sustain neutral to negative profitability under these conditions, but they can also further accumulate under these conditions. Because of the size of the market and the number of participants, I don't think a 2 year or even a 1 year bear market is sustainable. I'm a perma bull in regards to crypto so I might not be the right person to reference.

One job pays me entirely in crypto and the other job I have a nice base and a founders token package.

Last edited:

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm working for a new DAO that's working towards main net launch soon. we work 6 days a week from 9am-10pm. I barely have time to talk to my wife at the moment.
On a more personal note, congrats! When did you get married?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a more personal note, congrats! When did you get married?
Thanks!
Got married December 2017. No fancy wedding or anything, just courthouse marriage and paperwork.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you aren't familiar with how the market moves, BTC is king. Generally when a bull run begins, BTC leads the way, alts take a dip. Once BTC finishes its run and settles, money moves from BTC and shifts quickly into alts. New entrants feel comfortable from price stability and uptrend of BTC which help sustain BTC during the alt coin bull run. A BTC rising tide has historically raises all ships.

These aren't dips, these are bearish trends. The first buy-the-dip speculators saw a quick rally than than the resumption of the trend down . Alts are all down as well, so while sector rotation applies in the stock market, how can you reconsile all coins generally being down this year in aggregate?

Still love the idea, but this is a bear market after a speculative top. Way too many trapped buyers for now who will sell as soon as they recover some of their losses.

What happened with todays flash crash?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

These aren't dips, these are bearish trends. The first buy-the-dip speculators saw a quick rally than than the resumption of the trend down . Alts are all down as well, so while sector rotation applies in the stock market, how can you reconsile all coins generally being down this year in aggregate?

Still love the idea, but this is a bear market after a speculative top. Way too many trapped buyers for now who will sell as soon as they recover some of their losses.

What happened with todays flash crash?
When I think about it... I havent followed much of the Crypto Crash... but it's like every market crash... suddenly it turns quiet and the advocate dissappear or go into another job.

So what i've been thinking... The Bitcoin buyers are the start (before it was over 50$) still could have made money.

Although with all the stealing/hacking... I wonder if your assets are still ''real'' or just a ''data''.

The ''Real Stock Market'' is in a Bearish mode too...

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I think about it... I havent followed much of the Crypto Crash... but it's like every market crash... suddenly it turns quiet and the advocate dissappear or go into another job.

So what i've been thinking... The Bitcoin buyers are the start (before it was over 50$) still could have made money.

Although with all the stealing/hacking... I wonder if your assets are still ''real'' or just a ''data''.

The ''Real Stock Market'' is in a Bearish mode too...
Exactly, and I have been short select names and have been profitable on some of those operations ( not a perfect record though). Everyone comes off like they purchased at low prices, and sold high when the reality is most people get caught up in the mania and cost average in at MUCH higher prices. I am seeing this with tesla, among other names, where people are allocating 100% of their portfolio to the stock now that it is close to its all time high. In fact, I give it zero chance that most people somehow magically bought early, and sold out at the peak. Otherwise, we wouldn't have bubbles and the declines that follow.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This price action is insane. I know I'll be the antagonist saying it, but I feel crypos are in a mania. Its not to say I don't think the technology is cool or has merit...but its not at a disruptive stage yet and a lot of folks are pushing prices up based on higher prices. Multiple surveys were taken as bitcoins prices has gone up, and as its price increases, more people feel the asset is undervalued. Soon professional investors will be able to take positions via options and futures once they are available, which may change the landscape drastically. Where as before being long the asset was just that, now market participants will be able to hedge as needed.

Again if you like doing this, and have done well thats great. The only purpose of my post is to warn people to be careful. From my own standpoint , I am not comfortable going long with any significant amount of money and will be shorting any ETFS and using options once they are available at my brokerage.
Saw the mania as it was happening. The responses where mostly concerned with a future that still hasn't materialized. Maybe it will. But for now, the disruption is minimal , if anything. I personally think the space will be the future , but not in the way people on this thread delineated. In fact, I expect governments to issue their own CC as a way to track spending, and control policy. I believe btc will go the way of the write flyer....the right concept, but you nothing you see in airports today.

I sold my bitcoin at a 50% loss earlier in the summer. I took a 60 dollar hit to my net worth. And this time, I will short any real rallies via XBT. Way too many trapped buyers at this point.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Updates on my top picks:

PPT (Populous) - BI see this hitting new ATH's and breaking high triple digits this year.
https://populous.co/

VERI (Veritaseum) - I see this breaking new ATH's and breaking quadruple digits this year.
https://veritas.veritaseum.com/

DGPT(Digipulse) - I'm expecting this to hit low to mid triple digits this year.

ADX (AdEx) - I expect this to hit mid double digit figures this year.

Its that time of year again - accountability time. The post quoted was timestamped 3/22/2018. lets see how well these predictions panned out.

PPT - Than =15$ ---- now= 2.62$ ==> 82% drop. Prediction 100$ - off by two orders of magnitude.
VERI - Than =16.72$ ---- now= 5.28$ ==> 68% drop. Prediction 1000$ - off by three orders of magnitude.
DGPT - Than =2.06$ ---- now= 0.017$ ==> 99% drop. Prediction 100$ - off by *FOUR* orders of magnitude.
ADX - Than =0.77$ ---- now= 0.14$ ==> 81% drop. Prediction 10$ - off by three orders of magnitude.

I am sorry folks, but this is why you don't listen to people on the internet. This poster was off from anywhere of 2 orders of magnitude (100X) to a whopping 4 orders of magnitude ( 1000X) from thier "predictions. None of them dropped less than 80%. This was the same type of crap hawked by guys like str8up right before the financial crisis, and in my mind is irresponsible at the very least. As a history primer, this guy named str8up was preeching buying and flipping houses using excessive leverage. He was adverserial against anyone who disagreed with him. After 2008, he left the forum.

I really hope some of these folks come back and atone for being so wrong. I mean honestly, who can consistently be off with predictions by 100-1000 times ( not percent) , lose 80-100% of their capital 8 months and have any credibility left?