AAAgent's Crypto Journey

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calm down, BTC has never been in bear territory [below the zero line on the MACD]. This is just another correction. Make sure you don't miss out on the next move up.

View attachment 2359View attachment 2360
Those are great charts to look out when you want to escape the reality of a 75% depreciation in capital invested for a few mins lol. Great for emailing disgruntled clients.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are great charts to look out when you want to escape the reality of a 75% depreciation in capital invested for a few mins lol. Great for emailing disgruntled clients.
Great charts for those looking to start averaging in also. Don't miss the train. save.png

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did Chris Columbus bitcoin thread get deleted?
no idea, but the chart is looking bullish. Some of my friends managed to get in for some very high time value trades on pullbacks. Still looking bullish! If it pulls back ,gbtc for me long. Its looking strong now!

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did Chris Columbus bitcoin thread get deleted?
He requested to have all of his posts and threads deleted, cause he's moving on from the Forum.

Bitcoin is Bullish right, does the global economy incertainty is a factor in that..

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the 3rd or 4th time now I was going to buy on the low but got scared. I swear Im close to a heart attack here watching everyone else I know make $ while my funds I transferred to my CB account have been sitting there collecting dust for the past year. A buddy of mine already made $20k this past month. Fear is holding me back and I cant seem to break through it. I want to buy now but my gut tells me no.

He requested to have all of his posts and threads deleted, cause he's moving on from the Forum.
I've always wondered why members request that. Never in all my years on the net have I ever seen members request to have their posts removed but this forum.

Last edited:

jaygreenb

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the 3rd or 4th time now I was going to buy on the low but got scared. I swear Im close to a heart attack here watching everyone else I know make $ while my funds I transferred to my CB account have been sitting there collecting dust for the past year. A buddy of mine already made $20k this past month. Fear is holding me back and I cant seem to break through it. I want to buy now but my gut tells me no.

I've always wondered why members request that. Never in all my years on the net have I ever seen members request to have their posts removed but this forum.
Maybe break up your buys and dollar cost average, takes the stress out of it and you will probably end up at a better average price. Pick a total number you want in and what time frame. You can do weekly,daily or whatever you want. I was going to put more in as well, kept waiting for a pullback all the way from 5k haha.

jaygreenb

Don Juan
Reaction score
no idea, but the chart is looking bullish. Some of my friends managed to get in for some very high time value trades on pullbacks. Still looking bullish! If it pulls back ,gbtc for me long. Its looking strong now!
Yeah, crazy how fast sentiment can change. I expect a pull back at some point, but believe we have entered a bull market.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe break up your buys and dollar cost average, takes the stress out of it and you will probably end up at a better average price. Pick a total number you want in and what time frame. You can do weekly,daily or whatever you want. I was going to put more in as well, kept waiting for a pullback all the way from 5k haha.
I honestly dont know that much cyrpto, cant read these graps worth a chit or really keep up with it. I've just always had "luck" at picking things at the right time. Bought a little TRX ath and was going to rebuy, glad I didn't. That was my only crypto purchase. My problem is I would be retired right now had I not made one bad investment in the stock market when I was 20. Ever since then I've been scared chitless to invest in anything. But I do still pick stocks and crypto but never buy. Some nights I cant sleep knowing how much $ I would have made. I've been living in fear for the past 15+ years .

Its one thing to pickem without actually buying them, and another to put your hard earned money into the market. I wont deny that one mistake I made when I was 20 still haunts me and some days I cant sleep thinking about that mistake. Greed got the best of me and I feel If I did invest again I'll make that same mistake again. That bull run at the end of 2017 my brother got into crypto when I knew nothing about it. Told me how much $ he was up, I nearly lost it. Told him to not make the same mistake I did and sell it all, but he didn't listen and lost most all of it. Then I have another wealthy friend whos made more $ than Id like to mention with Bitcoin buying on the dip many times. One thing with him is he lacks fear, he just goes with it and it pays off big. But then again he has mommy and daddy who are rich and can afford to lose $10k like its nothing.

At BC current price I feel I'm a little late to the party, but I do feel it will break $10k. Had I went with my gut and bought at $3500 many weeks ago Id be a happy camper. Its the when to sell part that gets me every time. Then you got these knuckle heads who say BC will break $100k. Crazy time to be alive thats for sure.

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Price is going crazy for no actual reason. Not touching this.

That bitfinex lawsuit & binance hack make me too suspicious about the weeks to come.

jaygreenb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly dont know that much cyrpto, cant read these graps worth a chit or really keep up with it. I've just always had "luck" at picking things at the right time. Bought a little TRX ath and was going to rebuy, glad I didn't. That was my only crypto purchase. My problem is I would be retired right now had I not made one bad investment in the stock market when I was 20. Ever since then I've been scared chitless to invest in anything. But I do still pick stocks and crypto but never buy. Some nights I cant sleep knowing how much $ I would have made. I've been living in fear for the past 15+ years .

Its one thing to pickem without actually buying them, and another to put your hard earned money into the market. I wont deny that one mistake I made when I was 20 still haunts me and some days I cant sleep thinking about that mistake. Greed got the best of me and I feel If I did invest again I'll make that same mistake again. That bull run at the end of 2017 my brother got into crypto when I knew nothing about it. Told me how much $ he was up, I nearly lost it. Told him to not make the same mistake I did and sell it all, but he didn't listen and lost most all of it. Then I have another wealthy friend whos made more $ than Id like to mention with Bitcoin buying on the dip many times. One thing with him is he lacks fear, he just goes with it and it pays off big. But then again he has mommy and daddy who are rich and can afford to lose $10k like its nothing.

At BC current price I feel I'm a little late to the party, but I do feel it will break $10k. Had I went with my gut and bought at $3500 many weeks ago Id be a happy camper. Its the when to sell part that gets me every time. Then you got these knuckle heads who say BC will break $100k. Crazy time to be alive thats for sure.
My opinion, so take it for what it is worth, I'm just a random guy on the internet. I think it will go much higher than 10k, we are at the beginning of another bull run. 100k is definitely a long term possibility. Don't look at the unit price of BTC but the total market cap, it is divisible a million times I believe, the unit account is just an arbitrary number. We currently have a market cap of 140m for BTC, I believe this next cycle it will easily get to a 1 trillion market cap, possibly into the 3-5 trillion range. There are 21 million BTC, so you can do the math on potential price. Again, just my opinion. Watch this video if you want to get a general idea on I think how these cycles play out.

jaygreenb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Price is going crazy for no actual reason. Not touching this.

That bitfinex lawsuit & binance hack make me too suspicious about the weeks to come.
Might be a short term pull back, but lots of incredible news out lately

Fidelity, etrade and ameritrade all about to roll out trading
Ebay, starbucks, whole foods & Nordstroms going to accept crypto
BAAKT exchange closer to final approval
Microsoft announcing decentralized infrastructure implementation being built directly on BTC blockchain
Lightning network growing exponentially

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be a short term pull back, but lots of incredible news out lately

Fidelity, etrade and ameritrade all about to roll out trading
Ebay, starbucks, whole foods & Nordstroms going to accept crypto
BAAKT exchange closer to final approval
Microsoft announcing decentralized infrastructure implementation being built directly on BTC blockchain
Lightning network growing exponentially
Where are you focusing most of your investment at the moment? BTC?

jaygreenb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are you focusing most of your investment at the moment? BTC?
Yeah, all new money has gone to BTC. I have a number of alt positions that I've held for a long time, if any of them go on a run I'll convert some back to BTC. Becoming somewhat of a BTC maximalist. I'm sure some alts will outperform but think a lot of them are worthless. How about you?

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, crazy how fast sentiment can change. I expect a pull back at some point, but believe we have entered a bull market.
I have stocks on a watchlist, which I'll go from long to short on. My notebook has actions for each. I am looking at short term trends here, to be clear. No one knows the future. Things can change fast, especially with this.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, all new money has gone to BTC. I have a number of alt positions that I've held for a long time, if any of them go on a run I'll convert some back to BTC. Becoming somewhat of a BTC maximalist. I'm sure some alts will outperform but think a lot of them are worthless. How about you?
Mainly BTC and ETH. Just don't see any consistent value in the majority of alt coins and trying to predict which will come out on top in the long term is difficult.

jaygreenb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mainly BTC and ETH. Just don't see any consistent value in the majority of alt coins and trying to predict which will come out on top in the long term is difficult.
Funny I say all BTC and alts start flying. These next few years will be fun

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score