Trump... Epitome of alpha.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump is one of the most alpha men I know.

He knows who he is, and isn't afraid to be himself. That for me is the most defining trait of an alpha.
I was re-reading Pook last night and he defined "Alpha" as just being yourself and confidence nothing more than being comfortable in your own skin,Trump is certainly that.I always thought that was Pook's best teaching next to "eliminating desire."

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was re-reading Pook last night and he defined "Alpha" as just being yourself and confidence nothing more than being comfortable in your own skin,Trump is certainly that.I always thought that was Pook's best teaching next to "eliminating desire."
Not only being yourself, but loving yourself. Knowing your worth.

If you think Trump is alpha, I have a bridge of bull**** to sell ya.
Oh look another liberal that hates Trump no matter what. Shocker.

I'm guessing you also think Obama WAS an alpha, and knowing you, for one reason only. Another shocker.

What you purposely ignore is that his wife only stays with him because of his status. He's not naturally alpha among men, only among the betas in the democratic base. Trump is actually respected around the world, while Obama was laughed at.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing you also think Obama WAS an alpha, and knowing you, for one reason only. Another shocker.

What you purposely ignore is that his wife only stays with him because of his status. He's not naturally alpha among men, only among the betas in the democratic base. Trump is actually respected around the world, while Obama was laughed at.
They are shell-shocked. He is destroying global institutions... he is the equivalent of the Mongols, or the Vandals. It's like when Machiavelli's 'The Prince' was published - the whole European order was stunned into silence. It was a paradigm shift. Some may interpret it as progress, others as regress. I think it's regression, and you'll see America slide back into another depression/ crisis.

The thing is, with Nukes in the world, nationalism is not an option. Global institutions have to evolve, otherwise it is war.

It's really all about pride and arrogance [insecurity], and the worst kind of patriotism... and the fact that America can not age gracefully. Economic competition becomes a 'national security' issue... and the American administration become war-mongers. God help us.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, you won't find any U.S. politicians that are alpha. The nature of the job is pandering and deception.

Kim Jong Un and Vladimir Putin are laughing hysterically at this.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump is a load of hot air, that sheep like to follow.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump is a load of hot air, that sheep like to follow.
Who is "following" Trump? There are many more liberal sheep in this country, than Trump sheep. Most of the people who support Trump were working, instead of out "following" someone. Those people, like myself, are not sheep.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is "following" Trump? There are many more liberal sheep in this country, than Trump sheep. Most of the people who support Trump were working, instead of out "following" someone. Those people, like myself, are not sheep.
The liberal frame is a feminine frame.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The liberal frame is a feminine frame.
One essential feature of the masculine frame is a desire for rational unity. A 'meta-frame', that states that politics is irredeemably polarized [between liberals and conservatives], falls short of this ideal.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump lacks tact, he lacks maturity, he's a bull in a china store...hardly the Eiptome of Alpha male.
This is an example of how people have tried to make "alpha males" into perfect human beings, which they are not. At least early members of the community recognized this, moreso than they do now. They realized that many alpha males were actually @ssholes, jerks, and sociopaths. They don't have to be, but they may well might be. Alpha males are just people, who have risen to a certain position either by luck, or through their own skills.

Alpha males do not have to be people that you would like. They do not have to be mature. They do not have to possess admirable traits. They do not all possess identical traits. They do not have to be good people. And you certainly don't have to agree with their politics.

I don't know or care if Donald Trump is an alpha male or not, because I think the obsession the Manosphere has with "alphas" is ridiculous. My guess would be that he is, however, considering he's rich, and he's the president.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Let me explain...laugh if you want but when I'm faced with a decision in the dating world I often ask myself 'how would the charming Bond address this' and it works for me. I guess I could use a real person but I don't know any personally with that tact and charm with women. So when you used the word Epitome it's what I was thinking - a calm, collected, confident, tactful guy and someone that has the looks to pull it all off too. And that is definitely not Trump.

Not true at all! A lot of people can get chit done...most dictators do/did...do you consider them as Alphas? To me an Alpha quality is more about 'carrying a big stick but speaking softly' or...speaking less and doing more or having the charm where people just believe in you.

I guess that depends on who you consider an Alpha as I said above. An Alpha in a pack of wolves builds and grooms his pack to work together as a team, and he's well respected. He doesn't divide them up. Our country is more divided than ever, racism is at its peak in the last 15+yrs. I can go on and on about the economy...the whole tariffs thing which is putting the iconic American companies like Harley Davidson out of business and we have yet to see how any of this has helped our bottom line. Alphas also don't have hours on end to be posting tweets all day long. That right there is a childish/beta attention seeking behavior.

At 43, you are far too old for such nonsense.

^ That. I enjoy discussions and I don't mind being corrected if I'm wrong but I find it frustrating when one can't even have an intelligent discussion without it becoming personal. Even if we don't see things the same way - it's ok because if we thought and functioned the same exact way we would be robots not people.
If u were born inherently dominant, u would understand the term "alpha".

U can learn to be dominant, show u r dominant, walk like one, talk like one but ur true colors will be on display for all to witness when tested by a naturally dominant male.

And I now know you.

logicallefty

Reaction score
If you think Trump is alpha, I have a bridge of bull**** to sell ya.
I'm not in the mood to get into the whole alpha debate about Trump but I can tell you this much first hand. My daughter and I went to a Trump rally in 2016. We were within 6 x feet of him. The man has a presence like no other. A commanding, dominant, and positive presence like I have seen from no other human being. The positive energy in the room was off the charts. People were mesmerized; men, women, and children. Call it alpha. Call it whatever. But I was there and there was definitely more to it than just a guy talking to a crowd.