Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanted to see if OLD is as bad as eveeyone keeps saying. TLDR it isn't.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can't all be as cool as you, macadamia nut. You live your life at your own peril, and I'll live mine. Just sharing my experience. It's worth exactly the amount of money you paid for it.. Nothing.
You do you, but please spare us and not try to convince everyone of your high testosterone. We've all been subjected to this same, exact pi$$ post from you for the umpteenth time now. It's all starting to read like what I imagine the teacher in the Snoopy cartoon sounded like. "Wa waa wa waa waaa".

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do you, but please spare us and not try to convince everyone of your high testosterone. We've all been subjected to this same, exact pi$$ post from you for the umpteenth time now. It's all starting to read like what I imagine the teacher in the Snoopy cartoon sounded like. "Wa waa wa waa waaa".
If you do not like it, then don't read my posts. Simple enough. No one is putting a gun to your head to read why I have to post. As you say, you do you and don't read my posts and we'd be cool. Okay? Good.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought POF was easy, too. It's mostly lonely single moms who just want a little excitement, and don't expect you to spend money on them. Sex on the first date was typical. You're probably not going to meet a teenage virgin millionaire on POF, or whatever ridiculous expectations some guys have, but just getting laid is easy.
Well dayam. Guess I'm casting nets there too. Single moms have less time for games and are more appreciative .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conflicting voices.

The thirst bucket = OLD is great. Sex on tap.

The rational man = It only encourages bad behavior in women, I might get an STD, plus she is most probably a hoe.
Rational man. Most are hoez anyway. I need some puzzy and I like to market to 1000 ladies in the next 7 days .

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rational man. Most are hoez anyway. I need some puzzy and I like to market to 1000 ladies in the next 7 days .
Ah yes, but then I make the distinction between rational man and ideological man.

Ideological man is rationalizing/ justifying the thirst bucket voice. Rational man masters this voice.o_O

JonnyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I decided to create a profile on POF just for fun and to see what would happen.

I have been out of the loop for quite a while with this and maybe things have changed since Ive been on there. Maybe the things I used to do and am advocating others go do stopped working at some point. Maybe the advice I am giving on OLD is "not with the times" anymore. What I found out is, nope, it still works jist the same as it always did for me.

Guys keep talking about how they message all these women and get no responses and how they never get any initial matches from women. So I decided to put up my "go to" profile in terms of what it says which is basically a funny breakdown of the different types of women on POF.

Pics are nothing special. No shirt off selfies, 2 selfies and 2 normal pics. I'm probably a 6.5 in straight looks. Yes I have a nice body but you can't really tell that with the pics I put up.

I did this around 10AM and shot off about 15 messages. Rules are they have to be at least a 7(obviously subjective) to send a message to. Short basic ones, nothing real fancy.

Its now 4:45pm here, I have gotten 7 responses from these messages, 8 "likes" and 4 new messages initiated by women. All of them thought my profile was extremely humorous and basically made it known they would love to meet up. I've also gotten 3 phone numbers already. I am not even in the zone that I used to be in where i basically had a cookie cutter system set up that got me 6-7 numbers any day i wanted to use it. This sh!t is so easy I cannot fathom how some guys have so mamy issues. Its like shooting fish in a barrel.

So, the bottom line is the problem if you are not getting any results with OLD it is not OLD it is YOU...namely your profile probably sucks. Write a good profile and you will be swimming with women. Your pics are important but so is your profile. Women DO read it. Be interesting, be funny, stop taking that sh!t so serious and have fun with it.

This basically tells me not much has changed. I used to kill it on OLD a few years back and without a doubt in mind I would kill it today if I chose to go back to that life...
Dude if you're a 6.5/10 no sh1t you do well in any form of dating. That means you're considerably above average attractiveness. But for every guy like you who was born physically lucky there's someone else like me to balance the scales. Think girls are responding to guys like me, when they have guys like you to choose from?

Nope.

The first rule of any type of dating or seduction: Be physically attractive.

It's almost the only rule that matters.

Last edited:

JonnyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
My point is, this is so easy that anyone should be able to get enough numbers and messsges that they can get laid within a 2 week period.
Try switching your profile picture to that of a 4/10 minority guy and then tell me how many dates/replies you can get.

Shouldn't be hard, right? OLD is easy? ANYONE can get laid in 2 weeks on it?

Here's some random 4-5/10 dudes:

Prove me wrong. Switch your profile photos to someone who looks like that and then show everyone how easy it still is. Can't do it? Didn't think so.

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I call bs! I have tried many profiles. Obviously you fix your profile. OLD is a waste of time.
So I decided to create a profile on POF just for fun and to see what would happen.

I have been out of the loop for quite a while with this and maybe things have changed since Ive been on there. Maybe the things I used to do and am advocating others go do stopped working at some point. Maybe the advice I am giving on OLD is "not with the times" anymore. What I found out is, nope, it still works jist the same as it always did for me.

Guys keep talking about how they message all these women and get no responses and how they never get any initial matches from women. So I decided to put up my "go to" profile in terms of what it says which is basically a funny breakdown of the different types of women on POF.

Pics are nothing special. No shirt off selfies, 2 selfies and 2 normal pics. I'm probably a 6.5 in straight looks. Yes I have a nice body but you can't really tell that with the pics I put up.

I did this around 10AM and shot off about 15 messages. Rules are they have to be at least a 7(obviously subjective) to send a message to. Short basic ones, nothing real fancy.

Its now 4:45pm here, I have gotten 7 responses from these messages, 8 "likes" and 4 new messages initiated by women. All of them thought my profile was extremely humorous and basically made it known they would love to meet up. I've also gotten 3 phone numbers already. I am not even in the zone that I used to be in where i basically had a cookie cutter system set up that got me 6-7 numbers any day i wanted to use it. This sh!t is so easy I cannot fathom how some guys have so mamy issues. Its like shooting fish in a barrel.

So, the bottom line is the problem if you are not getting any results with OLD it is not OLD it is YOU...namely your profile probably sucks. Write a good profile and you will be swimming with women. Your pics are important but so is your profile. Women DO read it. Be interesting, be funny, stop taking that sh!t so serious and have fun with it.

This basically tells me not much has changed. I used to kill it on OLD a few years back and without a doubt in mind I would kill it today if I chose to go back to that life...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POF kept acting like it was sending, my messages, but actually shadow banned me without explanation or reason. It has serious website issues as well. Their log in page is a mess. They should fire their web developer.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try switching your profile picture to that of a 4/10 minority guy and then tell me how many dates/replies you can get.

Shouldn't be hard, right? OLD is easy? ANYONE can get laid in 2 weeks on it?

Here's some random 4-5/10 dudes:

Prove me wrong. Switch your profile photos to someone who looks like that and then show everyone how easy it still is. Can't do it? Didn't think so.
Lmao you’re so right man. Idiots like Marmel just don’t get it.

It’s extremely easily to get laid online. If you’re a good looking white or black guy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the important message that the OP ignores.

To be honest if I had the looks I would definitely use OLD more, nothing wrong with having a harem of at least bangable women just to reduce desperation.
You have to start somewhere . Just about any pvzzy can be used to create actual abundance and remove thirst .

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are, how often do women approach you in public? You have been at the top so long you don't even realize haha.

This is not the experience even of a 7-8/10 male.
If other guys had what guru and marmel have (cosmetic surgery and/or roids) then they would do better as well. What makes me roll my eyes with these threads is that they don't tell you about those things. "Oh by the way guys, I have had cosmetic surgery/I'm on TRT". I have nothing against either of those things, but I don't like dishonesty/"omissions". It's kinda pathetic to be honest. They know what they're saying isn't the full truth so why imply that it is? is it the validation from guys here? lol

Amante says he has good success on OLD for what he uses it for and that's great because as far as I've read and inferred he doesn't have a secret ace up his sleeve that he doesn't really want you to know about. Those are the kinds of guys who should be talking.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If other guys had what guru and marmel have (cosmetic surgery and roids) then they would do better as well. What makes me roll my eyes with these threads is that they don't tell you about those things. "Oh by the way guys, I have had cosmetic surgery/I'm on TRT". I have nothing against either of those things, but I don't like dishonesty/"omissions".

It's kinda pathetic to be honest. They know what they're saying isn't the full truth so why imply that it is? is it the validation from guys here? lol
Never had cosmetic surgery of any kind though I do advocate it for others if necessary.

For example, based on your previous pic, a rhinoplasty might serve you well.

Perhaps, formating an attack on your physicality is in order.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never had cosmetic surgery of any kind though I do advocate it for others if necessary.

For example, based on your previous pic, a rhinoplasty might serve you well.

Perhaps, formating an attack on your physicality is in order.
Damn that was quick haha

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have met 90% percent of my BPD's and perma-plates on OLD it is fvckin gold mine.People that suck at OLD are pathetic incels ….case closed.