Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Young OG Project (Journal)

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder works huh. I can't get any matches. Any advice on how to make your profile more appealing?
I'm not really a Tinder expert. I only have three pics. One of them is a black and white shirtless pic with my abs showing. I used a tripod to take the pic, so I wouldn't have a phone in my hand. The other two are just me in a flannel smiling and a pic of me in a dress shirt/tie looking away from the camera.

My bio is simple. I just describe my interests in a funny way and I list my SnapChat user name. For a opener, I just use a funny question.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Late update...

Friday
I banged that hispanic girl again. It looks like she will be a plate.

Saturday
I went out to a couple clubs with my boys. I haven't been going out to much in the last month. I did some approaches but I didn't feel like I was hooking any of the girls. I got a girls snapchat and didn't ask for any of the other girls numbers. I also got cVck blocked by a fat girl who managed to pull her friend away from me.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I went to some clubs with a couple of my boys. At the first club we saw 2 really hot hispanic girls in tight dresses. I grabbed one of my friends and we approached them. We ended up going to another club with them and were grinding with them. They both were really drunk. The one I had was a big loud mouth and it was kind of annoying. She was on her phone a lot. Later on some guy she knew showed up there and then she pretty much ditched me. He left after a little bit, but I felt I was disrespected so I didn't bother with her anymore.

During that time, I did 2 more approaches. Both were also hispanic. One rejected me right away and the other talked with me for a while. I think she was interested, but she was with a her sister and they weren't from the area. I didn't bother asking for her number. I would have done more approaches but it was really dead there because of Christmas.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first journal entry for this year. I didn't realize its been that long.

First off, I had a vasectomy a month ago. I still have to turn in a sample in another month to make sure it worked. I'm not having anymore kids. Its just not worth rolling the dice again. You can't trust these women nowadays.

I'm making gains in the gym again. I am finally at where I was when I got hurt last year. I'm going to continue to work towards my weight goal.

I haven't been going out much or doing much game this year. The only plate I had became my gf, which was probably stupid of me. But, it looks like things are coming to an end now. I'm not going to type up a whole post or thread about it. So, it looks like I will be diving back into the game and I'm going to go harder then I ever have.

I've only went out a handful of times to bars/clubs while I had a gf. My friends would game, so I did too. I got some numbers but they didn't respond, so I didn't end up cheating. Sorry that I did not give field reports in my journal like I used to.

Props to the people who have read my journal in the past. Stay tuned...

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still with my gf, I'm just taking it one day at a time for now. I'm not really sure if I'm going to stay with her or for how much longer.

At one of my accounts for work, there is this cute Hispanic girl that I have been flirting with. I got her Snapchat on Monday. I didn't ask for the number because of work. She has been viewing my stories pretty quickly, sometimes the first one to view. We exchanged a few messages on there so far. Now that I'm pretty sure she is interested, I will eventually get her number through Snapchat.

Yesterday, I was at Sonic getting some food. There is this younger cute Hispanic girl that works there. I went for the number after talking to her real quick. I kind of figured I would get rejected and I did. She gave me the "I don't give my number out" line. Its funny how once you have approached a lot of girls, you start to know all the different rejection lines they will feed you and all the different scenarios. Rejection doesn't seem bother me much anymore.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A vasectomy? Oh hell no...should have just started TRT thats the best form of male birth control known...99% effective

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My life is kind of messed up now. My kids mom moved away to a nearby state with her boyfriend and there kids. I no longer have any weekends to myself anymore. My parents will watch my kid for me sometimes. My girlfriend and I broke up for a couple days. I stupidly contacted her and got back with her. I caught feelings for her and now I'm afraid I will regret it if I dump her. Plus, I can take my kid over there and get pVssy, so its kind of convenient.

When we were broken up for a couple days at the beginning of the week, I made a Tinder with my new pics that my photographer friend took a while ago. I finally see how important good pics are for OLD. I got more matches in one day then I would get in a week compared to before and I'm using the free Tinder not Tinder Plus. I'm matching with girls that I would have never matched with in the past. I had a 22 yr old girl begging me to come over and fVck me the other night, but I couldn't cause my kid was there. It really pissed me off. She sent a video on Snapchat where she was licking and touching her huge breasts.

I had a Tinder date last night with a 27 yr old HB9. I had my parents watch my kid and I had to lie to my girlfriend so I could go on the date. This girl was the hottest date I've ever had in my life. We met for drinks, I had her laughing a lot, engaged in conversation, and we were really vibing. I parked farther then her, so she drove me to my car after the bar. She kissed me on my neck, so I went in for the kiss and she kissed me back. I told her I'd text her tomorrow. I text her over an hour ago and she didn't reply. She was a lot taller then me, so that could be why she might not text back. I didn't make the height thing an issue, but it still could have bothered her.

I know I should have deleted Tinder when I got back with my girlfriend. I'm not even sure why I'm doing what I'm doing. I'm really confused right now. I know I can do better looks wise but like I said, I'm scared I'll regret dumping her. She really pisses me off sometimes and she makes me feel like I can't say or do anything right.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LR: 22 YR Old HB6 Hispanic Tinder girl

This is the girl from my last post that was begging to fVck me. I invited her over to my place. We hung out on the couch for a little while. I moved her to my room and started making out with her. She was really into it and she told me to fVck her. She gave good head and wanted it doggy right away. She was only over for a couple hours and she left 20 mins after we smashed.

She looked better in her pics. I wasn't a big fan of her body. I probably won't smash again.

In other news, the date I had last weekend ghosted me. Not sure why she kissed me if she didn't like me. Oh well...

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On Sunday, I finally walked out on my girlfriend. This is something I should have did a while ago. I'm sick and tired of the way she acts.

She was cooking some eggs for her kids (I never mentioned that she has kids) with stuff in them that I dont like. I asked her to just cook me normal eggs. She refused and said that if I'm not going to eat what she cooks then I can cook myself something. This is the second time shes done this.

She has also been slowly withholding sex. She would not give me any that day or the night before. She will not comprise on anything and it's her way or the highway.

I tried to talk to her and it didn't help. She started acting like a bVtch and started ignoring me. So, I grabbed my stuff and left. She thinks she did nothing wrong. She even had the nerve to text me and tell me to not tell my parents if I'm going to try to talk to her still. She said that I do enough embarrassing stuff as it is.

I didn't text back and I haven't talked to her since. I'm not going to be with someone who wont cook for me and acts like that.

My kids mom and her man moved back already. My kid can go there on the weekends again, so I'll be able to go out. At least something good happened.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a Bumble date last night with a 23 yr old HB8.5 and the date went well. We met for drinks. She just moved here 1.5 months ago and doesn't know a lot of people. I walked her to her car and we kissed a lot by her car. She says she wants to hang out next weekend. So, we will see what happens. She already text me this morning.

My ex gf called me during the date. I didn't call her back and I'm not planning on it.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a Tinder date last night with a 25 yr old HB6.5. She opened me on Tinder and suggested meeting for a drink Fri night. We met for a drink and then walked around for a little bit after the bar. I walked her to her car and we kissed by her car (lots of tongue). She said she would text me tomorrow but she still hasn't.

I have another date tonight with another girl I met online. I'm leaving soon to meet her for a drink.

The girl from my last post was showing low interest level so I stopped texting her.

I have been thinking about what I did wrong on my last couple of dates where I met girls for a drink. I tried really hard this time to not do what I think I did wrong before. I still wasn't able to get her back to my house and like said, she didn't text me. I do think this date went a lot better then the last couple did. I'm going to keep at it, keep trying to learn from my dating mistakes, and keep improving. I took a little break and now i'm dabbling in OLD again. FR for my date tonight coming tomorrow.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LR: 29 YR Old HB8 Hispanic POF girl

This girl was showing high interest from the first time I messaged her. We met for a drink at a bar and she showed up wearing a really hot dress. The bar was in the same area that I took a date the night before, but different bar. After we had drinks we walked around for a little bit. I invited her to back to my house. She ended up following me back to my house in her car.

When we got back to my house, we put on a movie and had another drink. Eventually I went in for the kiss and moved her to my room. She had a nice body and the sex was good. This was one of the hottest lays I've had. I'll definitely bang her again if she wants it.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hispanic girl from my last post and I have been texting back and forth since we banged. She would initiate and so would I. But, I was initiating more. I kind of felt that I was making things to easy for her and she was dropping interest. So, I decided to not initiate and see if she would chase me. I didnt text her Thur and all day Fri.

I guess it worked because she text me last night and sent a selfie. She was out with her friends and asked if we could meet up after. She ended up coming over. We banged for an hour and she left at 5am.

I have a date tonight with an Asian girl I met online. FR coming tomorrow.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a date last night with an Asian girl I met online, who opened me. She was my age, which I normally dont like but Asain women show age slow. We met for drinks and I think it was the worst date I've been on this year. We just didnt vibe at all. She offered to pay and I let her because I knew it wasn't going anywhere. No kiss close. This was the first date I've had this year without a kiss close. Oh well, I guess I can't have every girl.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update on the 29 yr old Hispanic girl

Sunday night she invited me to sleep over at her house. We watched a movie, banged, and went to sleep. Monday night she hits me with a text saying we don't have good chemistry blah blah blah. She said that she was sorry, that she deleted her POF, and that she was taking a break from dating.

I honestly think she got scared off because things were moving to fast. I don't think it was really my fault. She wanted to see me 3 times in pretty much a week of us knowing each other. She hadn't been in a relationship for 2 years since her sons dad and was really nervous to even meet me the first time. I know she liked me a lot and I think it was just a cop out because she got scared. I text her that it was okay and to call me if she wants to hang out again. I haven't heard from her and I'm not going to wait around. Its a shame because I actually liked this girl and she had her act together.

I'm just going to game on other girls and keep it moving. I have a date tomorrow night with a new Hispanic girl.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LR: 26 YR Old HB7 Hispanic Tinder girl

I actually had 3 dates set up for last night but I had to flake on 2 of them. All 3 were hispanic girls. I chose the one with the highest interest level.

I met her at one of the bars that I usually meet my dates at. I think one of the bartenders is starting to remember me now. I have been to that same bar the last three weekends in a row with a different girl.

The bar was really busy because there was a college football game going on. We couldn't get seats at the bar, so we sat at a table. It was loud, so we sat right next to each other instead of across from each other. We had couple drinks and the conversation went really good. After the drinks were done, I asked her back to my place. She agreed but didn't want to drive. She left her car at the bar and drove with me back to my place. We put on a movie and I went in for the kiss. Took her to my room and banged her. She was a really cute girl and pretty tight too. I'll defintely see her again if shes down.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out to the club last night with some friends I haven't seen in a while. Now I remember why I got sick of the club. We all did many approaches. I did some on my own and winged my friends too. I'm not going to break them down on here. I had one girl tell me to go away, another said maybe about getting her number (I walked away), and one girl that seemed interested that gave me her number. There was some girls that I talked to just to wing my friends but I wasn't interested in them. My friends got rejected a lot too but overall we gamed on a lot of girls throughout the night. We even tried to pull some girls to my friends house off the street after bar close and had no luck.

The one that gave me her number didn't reply back. I hate club numbers, the girls rarely answer back when I text them.

No online dates this weekend. I got flaked on for tonight by a white girl. I could have had a date with an Asian girl but she refused to meet me at a bar. She wanted to do a coffee date during the day. I don't do coffee dates so I declined her offer.

I might hit a club again tonight even though I hate it...

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ended up going to the club again last night. This time we went to a different one. Everyone was approaching like usual.

At first some of my friends were wasting there time on some older girls that I thought were gross. When I was walking through the club, some black girl I wasn't interested in hit on me. I said I was looking for my friend.

I saw a 4 set come in and go up the the bar. I approached one of them. She seemed kind of interested but lived a couple hours from there. I didn't ask for her number.

One of my friends approached a girl and I saw that she had a friend so I went in. She was really hot and was wearing a tight dress. She seemed interested from the start. We seemed to hit it off good. I ended up hanging out with her for the rest of the night. We danced and kissed several times. She was grinding on me a lot. I wanted to try to take her home but it was just a logistics mess, so I didn't try. I got her number but have not text her yet.