Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Young OG Project (Journal)

Hedge

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a newcomer to these forums it's inspiring to see your journey over the life of this thread. Keep it up dude!

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't got laid since my ex gf, so last night I text that 20 yr old okc girl that I banged a few months ago. I haven't talked to her for 3 months. I invited her over and she agreed. We watched a movie and I banged her out.

The Tinder girl from last weekend wasn't really my type or that hot. I didn't text her again.

I'm temporarily quitting OLD again. The shirtless pic that got me lots of dates can't be used anymore. I tore some muscles and haven't worked out in 2 months...

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
***For now on, all of my Lay Reports will be posted in my journal, instead of separate threads

LR: 26 YR Old HB6 Tinder girl

I met her on Tinder before I deleted it. Our schedules didn't work at first but she didn't lose interest. Saturday night, I picked her up from her place. In her pics, she looked like a HB7, but when she answered the door she was a HB6. We went to a bar near her house and had drinks. Went back to her place and put on a movie. 15 mins into the movie we were in her room. She gave really good head and I banged her hard. I didn't stay the night.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was my friends birthday, so a bunch of us hit some bars. I had a blast, but didn't pull. We invited a bunch of girls back to my friends house for a "after party." This girl said she had 3 friends with her. She ends up showing up with one (beta) male with her. The guy goes to the bathroom and she makes out with my friend while the guys using the bathroom lol. Then the guy cVck blocks after he comes out. We kicked them out by telling them we were all leaving. The nerve of women nowadays to pull crap like that...

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Accidentally flaked on a date with a 22 yr old last night. I didn't expect the date to even happen. I had suggested that she meet up with me after she got off work last night. She said "probably." I took that as a no and low interest. I got 4 hours of sleep on Thur night and had to get up at 430am for work. I went to sleep early last night and didn't go out. I woke up to a text from her asking what happened. I text her a little bit ago and no response yet.

In other news, I started psychical therapy this week for my pulled back muscles. It seems like the knots in them are whats causing me pain. I can't wait to get back to the gym. Its driving me nuts. I lost almost all my gains and have become thin looking again.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been laying low cause of my back injury. I'm almost back to normal now. I haven't really been doing any game.

My friends were going to the bars my the big university last night, so I decided to go. I didn't drink because of my back. I didn't want to risk sleeping to long and having my back hurt when I wake up. I noticed a cute latina girl checking me out. I approached and it went well. We danced 3 different times and she was grinding on my D really hard. At one point she had her hands on the floor and her butt up in the air grinding on me. I probably should have went for the make out. Her and her friend went to the bathroom. I didn't wait outside the bathroom, cause it would have looked kind of weird. When she came out, some other guy grabbed her and started dancing with her.

Next time I go to the bars, I need to stop being lazy and put in more effort. Losing that girl is just part of the game. You win some, you lose some. I know if I was Brad Pitt, she would have pushed that guy off and came back to me. I'm going to continue to get through my back injury, get back in the gym, and keep working on myself.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a date with a 33 yr old Hispanic girl this morning. We had brunch. Its not normally my kind of date ( I prefer to meet for drinks), but I got her number online last week and it was the only time I was able to meet her because of her work schedule and mine. I also don't usually date women her age, but she looks really good for her age and has a nice rack.

I thought the date went good. I had her laughing a lot and she seemed to like me. But, I have been on plenty of online dates before where I thought the date went good and ended up getting ghosted. So, I'll find out tomorrow when I text her.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 33 year old Hispanic from the post above didn't ghost me, but chose another guy over me. So there is not going to be a second date. I'm fine with that. I only wanted to plate her. She had two kids and is older then I usually go for.

I'm trying to do a 100 Approaches/100 Days Challenge. It will be more difficult then I thought because I have limited time. You can check it out here http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/young-ogs-100-days-100-approaches-challenge.242482

Last night after I did some approaches, I had this really hot 23 year old mixed girl approached me. She told me I look like Brad Pitt lol. I talked to for a little bit inside, then took her hand and lead her out to the patio. We sat on a couch and talked. She seemed to be really into me. The bar was closing, so I got her number. She gave me a nice hug and told me that I better text her.

Then I was walking on the sidewalk after I left the bar and a 21 year old Hispanic girl approached me. She told me that I was really cute. I talked to her for a little bit and got her number. She was with some guys and girls. Some were family members. The guys thought I was really cool and invited me to go to a after party with all of them. I declined because it was to far out of the way for me.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got home from a Tinder date at a bar with a cute 25 yr old. The date went really good. She seemed into me. The bar we went to is at a outdoor mall. So, after our drinks I took her by the hand and lead her out of the bar. We walked around the outdoor mall for a little bit and then sat down in this lounge type area they have set up. I went in for a kiss and it turned into a big make out session. Then I walked her to her car and we made out more by her car. I probably could have taken her home, but since it was a work night I had to pick up my kid from my parents. I'm pretty confident there will be a second date.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LR: 23 YR Old HB8

She was one of the girls that approached me last Sat night. I didn't think the date was even going to happen because she would sometimes take a while to text back.

We went to a comedy club. The tickets only cost me $25. She paid for drinks. I drank top shelf. When the show ended, she agreed to come back to my place.

We hung out for a while on the couch. I started kissing her. We went upstairs and I banged her out.

She was mixed and had a really nice body. This was one of my hottest lays in years.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out to the bars on Sunday night with the boys. Since, the next day was labor day, the bars were packed.

For the second weekend in a row, a girl approached me at a bar. So, that means I've been approached by 3 girls in a week (2 last weekend and 1 this weekend). I'm not used to this happening.

So, I'm standing there with the boys and these 3 girls are near us. One of them comes up to me and starts talking to me. I don't even remember what she opened me with. She told me to take out my phone and then she put her number into it. We went out on the dance floor for a little bit and eventually started making out. I hung out with her and her friends the rest of the night. We made out multiple times. Later in the night we were sitting down, making out, and her friend started grinding on me at the same time.

I tried to pull her back to my place but I couldn't get her to leave her friends. We have been texting the last couple days and she seems to be pretty into me.

In other news, the mixed girl wants to hang out again, and has been keeping in contact with me. I'm also in the process of setting up a date with the Hispanic girl who approached me last weekend. She's still showing interest.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My weekend was horrible. I was going to post about it yesterday but I was to angry. But, I cooled off more now.

Friday night I was going to hang out with the girl I met at the bar last weekend and made out with. She wanted me to go out with her and her friends. I said that we should hang out afterwards but she said she was staying at her friends that night. I decided not to go because I wouldn't have got laid. I was tired so I just stayed in.

Friday night I also got flaked on by the Hispanic girl that approached me. I deleted her number and now she text me this morning. I replied with "who's this?"

Saturday night I had a 2nd date with the mixed girl. We went to a movie and she was going to sleep over afterwards. She drove over to my house and we took my car to the movie. When we got back to my house, she made up an excuse, and left. I was totally shocked and angry that she pulled that. I think that she went to see another guy. The reason I think that is because she was texting me from the bar Friday night. She sent a text that I think was meant for another guy. She lied and said her friend was texting one of there other friends from her phone. At the movie theatre, when we were leaving, I came out of the bathroom, and she was texting someone. She had a smile on her face. I could just tell it was a guy she was texting by her smile. Yesterday was the first day she didn't text me since we banged. I already went No Contact. This just really makes me angry because I thought she was different. But, once again I let another girl screw me over.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update from my last post:
After I went no contact the mixed girl text me after a week and asked if I was going to talk to her anymore. The next night I was at the bar, she text me around bar close and wanted to come over. She never made it over because her friend thought she was to drunk to drive. The next day she text and said she was sorry she didn't come over. She also told me that she started talking to her ex again. I told her it's cool and to hit me up if she wants to hang out again. I haven't heard from her since.

The (21 yr old) girl that I made out with at the bar earlier this month kept in contact with me. I figured she would be an easy lay. I picked her up from her mom's house on Saturday night. She wanted to go mini golfing. I remember she was a 6 that night, but she came out looking like a 5.

We start driving down the street and she starts complaining about her hair getting messed up. She begs me to pull over and put the top up on my car. So, I grant her wish.

Mini golf went fine until after. I suggest we go to a bar near my place. She says no and tells me that I need to take her out on more dates before she sleeps with me. I was shocked. Then she says she has slept with a lot of random guys and isnt doing that anymore. She also told me that she thinks I'm a player. I got kind of an attitude then and she asked me to drop her off. I gladly dropped her off.

She hates me now and I could care less. Im not going to jump through a bunch of hoops and waste money to bang a 5, when guys before me didn't have to do anything to get laid. I don't know who she thinks she is, but I'm way higher value then her. Im not going to let a girl dictate to me when I get the pVssy.

Last edited:

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like that, I'm back in a slump again. I once again have zero women and zero prospects. Slight depression is creeping in. On the weekends, I just want to lay in bed all day and smoke weed. I'm not getting anything done. I've been in much lower points then this before. I will make a comeback! Sometimes, I think I'm to hard on myself. I'm doing stuff I never thought that I could do or was capable of doing. But, I just thought that I would be farther along with my journey then I currently am.

I'm not going to bother updating my approach challenge thread anymore. There is no way I will get even get close to 100 approaches before the end of this month. I don't have the ambition to finish it. Its not easy when you only have 3 weekends a month to yourself. I will post my approaches in here for now on.

Last week Friday, I approached some girls at the club. They were really hot. My friend and I danced with them on the dance floor and hung out with them for a while. The one I was gaming on had a fat butt and she was grinding it on me hard. They were visiting from Cali and had a fat friend with them who cVck blocked.

Last week Sat, I had that bad date that I talked about in my last post.

Last Friday, I drank way to much at the club and had a bad time. I only did one approach and the girls were really bVtchy to me. I laughed at them and walked away.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to the bars/clubs with the boys last night. We all dressed up in costumes for Halloween. It was really crowded. I did 5 approaches on my own. I got rejected every time, besides one of them wanted to add me on Facebook (no thanks). Some of the sets were really nasty to me. I didn't let it bother me and I still had a good time.

I should add that I got a hired guns number earlier in the evening. She works at a food place I frequent and we have been flirting every time I come in there.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl from the last post flaked on me last weekend. Now, for this weekend:

Friday Night
I had a Tinder date with a 28 yr old hispanic girl. We met at a bar and had a drink. I thought the date went good, but I've been wrong before. Lots of kissing by her car. She's still responding back. I'm going to try to get her out next weekend for a second date.

Saturday Night
I went to a club with one of my boys. He was meeting a girl he knew and her 5 friends there. They had a table with bottle service. They offered me to drink from there table, so I drank for free all night. We danced with the girls a lot. I made out with one of them several times, grinded with her, and I had my hands up her dress on the dance floor. I got her snapchat but shes not really a girl I would normally go for. It was a pretty wild and fun night.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LR: 28 YR old HB6 Hispanic Tinder girl

This was the 3rd date. I had her in my bed on the 2nd date but she had her period. I didn't report that.

She drove over to my place. We hopped in my car and went to the bar down the street. After that we went to my place and watched a movie. When the movie ended I started kissing her and moved her to my bed. No resistance and I gave her a good banging.