Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My GF doesn't let me to protect her or do anything. I'm not happy, help me?

dbayraktar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm just new to this forum and first of all, I want you to know that my English is not very well, but I'll do my best for you to understand me. Sorry about my English.

NOTE: I'm sad about my relationship and afraid to lose her or being dumped/cheated on for another man, but I don't want to afraid anymore. I want not to care that she'll cheat on me or anything.

We have a realationship for 2 years but I'm unhappy about this girl. I feel like I'm a beta in our relationship. I read everything about being alpha male, strong, confident and self-development. I mean I know what alpha male is. I think my GF takes advantage of me. She doesn't love me. She has always wanted to breakup with me last days for simple reasions, but I couldn't let her go. I'm the one who chase her.

First days in our relationship, she was so happy and always desire about me and to have sex with me, but now, I'm always trying to make her want to have sex with me. Last night, she wanted to hang out with her girlfriend and I asked her where they would go and what they would do but she did not answer about that. She said me that it's not my business. She doesn't want me to interfere her life. She does whatever she wants to do but when I do the same, she attemps to breakup with me. I'm so jealous about her because she does what she want to do and when I ask her to stop what she's doing, she wont do that. I've got insecurity to her and I always afraid to lose her like beta males but I don't want to be a BETA MALE.

I know what I should to do and I know how to be an Alpha to her but I just can't do that. Everyday of my life, I think about her. I don't love her anymore. I don't want to trust any girl, anymore. I know everything about women, but that girl in my life is just a obstacle. Please tell me what should I do. She never chases after me because she sees me as a beta male, but I want to change it. I want to be the alpha male who doesn't care about her, because she doesn't deserve to be cared. She's so ***** and inclined to cheat.

If you wonder what I do in my free times without her;
here's what I do (in fact what I want to do to forget about her and have a self-confidence):
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Reading books about successfull people, entrepreneurs, self-help, attracting women etc.
* Surfing on the subreddit of TheRedPill in Reddit.
* Going to the gym (I've been lifting for 1 months, I mean I'm new yet.)
* Writing code for my app ideas (I'm a software developer)
* Willing to start my own business
* Trying to approach/talk to girls in my college. There are lots of girls but I don't know how to approach her. They all looks like feminist and trying to find the rich man.
* Talking to people about my relationship to relax (like I'm doing here right now)

Please help me if you've read.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dump that woman immediately. There is nothing to save there. Use your new free time to develop yourself and approach new women.

dbayraktar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dump that woman immediately. There is nothing to save there. Use your new free time to develop yourself and approach new women.
But I don't know how to dump her. I feel like other girls wont like me. I guess I don't have a confidence. She's so beautiful and hot and if I dump her, I will look for an girl who looks as hot and beautiful as her. I also afraid to be alone. I'm afraid of everything about her. Once, that fear made me sick as f*ck.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I don't know how to dump her. I feel like other girls wont like me. I guess I don't have a confidence. She's so beautiful and hot and if I dump her, I will look for an girl who looks as hot and beautiful as her. I also afraid to be alone. I'm afraid of everything about her. Once, that fear made me sick as f*ck.
I'm really starting to think you're a troll...
If that's not the case, you have a strong case of oneitis. You need to work on your inner game and start over from scratch without this chick.

dbayraktar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really starting to think you're a troll...
If that's not the case, you have a strong case of oneitis. You need to work on your inner game and start over from scratch without this chick.
I'm not a troll but you're right that I have an oneitis and that's what I've been talking for. I just want to get rid of my oneitis.

By the way, thank you for your answer.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a troll but you're right that I have an oneitis and that's what I've been talking for. I just want to get rid of my oneitis.

By the way, thank you for your answer.
No problem. You need to face the reality and think "I will be better off after this breakup, even if it is difficult." It's kind of training at the gym. It's a pain to exercise, but you do it for the results in the future. Tell her straight up that you are not happy in the relationship and would like to go different paths. Then, read the No contact challenge posted in the Don Juan Forum as a sticky note.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No problem. You need to face the reality and think "I will be better of after this breakup, even if it is difficult." It's kind of training at the gym. It's a pain to exercise, but you do it for the results in the future. Tell her straight up that you are not happy in the relationship and would like to go different paths. Then, read the No contact challenge posted in the Don Juan Forum as a sticky note.
Dude, the girlfriend you have is currently "maneating". She will continue to do behaviors which cause you to feel disrespected, degraded and make her "more of a man" than you. She's not the only woman who does this strategy. They do it to boost their masculinity and power. You get to pay for it as long as you continue to interface with her. If you wanted to continue to deal with her, which is not wise, you would have to make a couple other females your priority, and the current gf is no longer a riority and you couldn't talk to her every day. She's "eating"...

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, the girlfriend you have is currently "maneating". She will continue to do behaviors which cause you to feel disrespected, degraded and make her "more of a man" than you. She's not the only woman who does this strategy. They do it to boost their masculinity and power. You get to pay for it as long as you continue to interface with her. If you wanted to continue to deal with her, which is not wise, you would have to make a couple other females your priority, and the current gf is no longer a riority and you couldn't talk to her every day. She's "eating"...
^ this. Seeing other, better women will shift your world view. There is life after a breakup, OP. In this situation, life would be much better. Believe me.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I believe our lives are headed in separate directions, and we should no longer keep contact. I wish you the best of luck"

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have a realationship for 2 years but I'm unhappy about this girl. I feel like I'm a beta in our relationship. I read everything about being alpha male, strong, confident and self-development. I mean I know what alpha male is. I think my GF takes advantage of me. She doesn't love me. She has always wanted to breakup with me last days for simple reasions, but I couldn't let her go. I'm the one who chase her.

First days in our relationship, she was so happy and always desire about me and to have sex with me, but now, I'm always trying to make her want to have sex with me. Last night, she wanted to hang out with her girlfriend and I asked her where they would go and what they would do but she did not answer about that. She said me that it's not my business. She doesn't want me to interfere her life. She does whatever she wants to do but when I do the same, she attemps to breakup with me. I'm so jealous about her because she does what she want to do and when I ask her to stop what she's doing, she wont do that. I've got insecurity to her and I always afraid to lose her like beta males but I don't want to be a BETA MALE.

I know what I should to do and I know how to be an Alpha to her but I just can't do that. Everyday of my life, I think about her. I don't love her anymore. I don't want to trust any girl, anymore. I know everything about women, but that girl in my life is just a obstacle. Please tell me what should I do. She never chases after me because she sees me as a beta male, but I want to change it. I want to be the alpha male who doesn't care about her, because she doesn't deserve to be cared. She's so ***** and inclined to cheat.
First of all, drop this ***** immediately. Don't contact her, don't respond to her. Complete no-contact. I'd also block her number.

Second, learn from this. This isn't all her - you lost your frame and she responded the way every guy here would expect her to. We've all screwed up. Just don't let it go by without some strong takeaways.
here's what I do (in fact what I want to do to forget about her and have a self-confidence):
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Reading books about successfull people, entrepreneurs, self-help, attracting women etc.
* Trying to approach/talk to girls in my college. There are lots of girls but I don't know how to approach her. They all looks like feminist and trying to find the rich man.
* Talking to people about my relationship to relax (like I'm doing here right now)
Most of these are good. Focus on these and women will respond to you naturally. Two notes:
  • Don't talk to people about your relationship. Let it go. (Talking to us is fine, but you're going to get some bad advice pretty much everywhere else, ESPECIALLY if you're talking to women.)
  • Reddit is mostly beta guys who need help. I use Reddit for other things, but red pill mentality issues should be discussed on SS.

dbayraktar

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, drop this ***** immediately. Don't contact her, don't respond to her. Complete no-contact. I'd also block her number.

Second, learn from this. This isn't all her - you lost your frame and she responded the way every guy here would expect her to. We've all screwed up. Just don't let it go by without some strong takeaways.

Most of these are good. Focus on these and women will respond to you naturally. Two notes:
  • Don't talk to people about your relationship. Let it go. (Talking to us is fine, but you're going to get some bad advice pretty much everywhere else, ESPECIALLY if you're talking to women.)
  • Reddit is mostly beta guys who need help. I use Reddit for other things, but red pill mentality issues should be discussed on SS.
Your answer made me feel good. I read articles about being more alpha, self-help, confidence on TRP and I think that has helped me so much. But you're right that there's lots of beta guys in Reddit, not only Reddit, they are everywhere. Thank you for your answer.

dbayraktar

Don Juan
Reaction score
No problem. You need to face the reality and think "I will be better off after this breakup, even if it is difficult." It's kind of training at the gym. It's a pain to exercise, but you do it for the results in the future. Tell her straight up that you are not happy in the relationship and would like to go different paths. Then, read the No contact challenge posted in the Don Juan Forum as a sticky note.
Okay, I'll do my best and I'll try to get over all of my fears. I can't know what flying is like without flying.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a lost cause man...

She will soon enough dump you.. do you want to stick around to be discarded like that?

It's time to man the fuk up and DUMP.. walk away with some dignity.. show her you are not willing to take this kinda chit off her.. and you do infact have a set of balls!

The reason why she is behaving like this, is because you have allowed it to happen

This will not end well for you

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm just new to this forum and first of all, I want you to know that my English is not very well, but I'll do my best for you to understand me. Sorry about my English.

NOTE: I'm sad about my relationship and afraid to lose her or being dumped/cheated on for another man, but I don't want to afraid anymore. I want not to care that she'll cheat on me or anything.

If you wonder what I do in my free times without her;

Please help me if you've read.
Alpha/Beta, it's all BS.

The methods of getting into a relationship are not the same methods to MAINTAIN a relationship. You are worrying about Alpha/Beta BS that has nothing to do with maintaining a relationship.

Saying you are Alpha doesn't mean you are Alpha. Alphas don't think "How can I show this chick I'm Alpha" they just are. The fact you are even thinking about this tells me you definitely are not or else you wouldn't be thinking about it at all, you would just do.

dbayraktar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha/Beta, it's all BS.

The methods of getting into a relationship are not the same methods to MAINTAIN a relationship. You are worrying about Alpha/Beta BS that has nothing to do with maintaining a relationship.

Saying you are Alpha doesn't mean you are Alpha. Alphas don't think "How can I show this chick I'm Alpha" they just are. The fact you are even thinking about this tells me you definitely are not or else you wouldn't be thinking about it at all, you would just do.
In my opinion, Alpha is a strong, confident man and does not need anyone to be happy and Beta is just the opposite of that; weak, insecure, needing a woman to be happy and unhappy as f*ck when she dump him. I think that I'm weak, insecure and needing this girl and that makes me a Beta. If I would be confident, strong (as mentally) and talked to other girls, then maybe I wouldn't need my GF so much or I wouldn't be unhappy as I am right now. She'll dump me soon and I don't want to be like a zombie after being dumped. I just want to live my life as happy. This is why I've been looking for a help/way to get me rid out of my oneitis.

The articles about Alpha/Beta, being a strong man etc, is just a helper tool for me which helps me as mentally. I can't improve my personality by only reading these articles. I also need to apply them in my real life. For example, approaching a girl and talking to her as a confident man, but not to pick up her, just to chat with her. (I'm sure that would make me feel good about my bad psychology). But I don't have a strong confident to do that. I can't approach any girl or talk to them. If I would, maybe I would be a different person, not beefing for her in fear of being dumped.

I'm not sure my English is good enough. Please tell me if I'm wrong in my texts.
Thank you.