Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nite's Journal

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
let's see here we go little naming time more my sake:
S has been the girl I've spoken about recently.
R is a girl, who is really pretty, but at times now is kinda fat, she usual get really hot durring soccer. Even now she have tons of guys at her locker every passing period. I think she likes me i'll have to figure this out
J girl who use to be in one of my classes last semester, anyway shes hot, just putting her here cause some could happen. Really a hot and cold girl.
A a cute girl who has been really into for a little over a year now. Good friends with J I think. ( just checked facebook guess she has a boyfriend, go figure)
L girl I see about once a month cute sophomore, she really likes me.

Yesterday and today, no idea why I've been on ass spanking and grabbing tear, pretty much only on those girls, I never get a bad reaction. Other good things have happened, oh, S responses a lot better to alot of negging, type-ish things.

I can do the above but, I have more fear giving hugs, I think it's weird. I'll try to fix this tomorrow.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on feeling needy. You are a human being. Your inner neediness doesn't have to translate to outside action. As a man you just learn how to see your emotions for what they are. You crave validation and you want that through a girl. What I do is I just acknowledge that is bullcrap and I tell myself "You are alright by yourself, it is just a phase" character building is hard work.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ****ing hate white knights, they are every where they don't like it when you tease, touch or even ****ing talk to a girl like she's not god's gift to the world. I was having a great day now I'm brooding over, being called dishonorable in how i treat girls. While the girl is smiling and staring at me. And in front of a large group. I ignored and an continued talking to the people around me. BUT god damn this happens all the time. This guy might as well be super white knight, defender of women who never want to have fun. Not uncommon for once a every two weeks to tell me I'm doing something wrong with women. tsk I feel better no, great day other then that so far.

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They always do. They put women are their pedestal. When another guy doesn't, they see it as wrong.

Their loss in the end. You get the girls, they get a hand.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
yesterday went to the game, L sat with me awhile.
Then later this girl(funny little story) she has been in my class the entire year but, i never spoke to her until maybe 2 weeks ago, and that day I was on, like probably my best day ever. So since then every time she sees me she yells my name. She's really hot 2. I saw her at the game she pull me down next to her for the game, tons of IOI's, I know she has a boyfriend so i'm not really trying to make a move, she even just reffered to him as a friend. Not sure if she knows I know. She gave me her phone number. Then I talk to R as I was leaving then went home. Everybody was smoking after the game I don't soo...

anyone have some ideas places or things to do by yourself? I can't go to the mall alone I know people who work in a couple stores. Not sure I can do that.

Recently tried cold showers, i read some health benefits so I'm trying slowly ease into it, I'm also trying to meditate 20minutes a day

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nite said:
I know she has a boyfriend so i'm not really trying to make a move, she even just reffered to him as a friend. Not sure if she knows I know. She gave me her phone number.
Oooh bro that's dynamite right there. The funny thing is, because she has a boyfriend you are honestly not trying to get with her. This can make girls go crazy, in a way that you can't do it if she's actually single.

Her not mentioning him is a real sign of attraction. I remember this girl:
Her: Heyyy that's an Emperor bandshirt
Me: Yeah, how do you know?
Her: Uuh.... a friend of mine has a similar shirt

I dig around Facebook and there's a pic of her boyfriend with that shirt ;)

Not saying it's wise to play that game... but I've been there and without me actually trying she ended up leaving him. Got into alot of drama after that though. But just saying, the craziest things happen with this kind of girl.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this is the last type I post in the format. From now on I plan on moving to the weekly recap that is commonly used here, that is, unless I get really excited and can't contain it. :D

I'm gonna add some new girls,
Er the girl from my previous post, she still smiles every time she sees me.
Em a shortish, blond, soph with a great ass,
All a short, blond junior, with a fantastic bubble butt. (have you noticed my type :))
Oh, and erm.... well my ex-oneitis started talking to me again... I know I shouldn't talk to her (she's in my phone as "what the **** are you doing" but, well she a little big a slut, and I feel she would be really easy to game AND I want to **** her eventually. we can call her what ever you like + it's been 6 months easy since i talked to her
All four of them are blond go figure.

Well last night night as I was going to bed I told myself I was gonna make out with 7 girls today, well that didn't exactly happen and I'm not even sure who the seven girls were. It was funny on how perfect things can go in your head while ya are trying to sleep. :cool:

I haven't really talked to S alot, but, I still get a smile every time I walk in the room she's in.
Em, well when I feel good and I'm physical(naturally when I feel good) she's really into me, less so at other times.
All, today is pretty much first time I've talk to her in over a year, it was great to the first interaction, tons a kino holding my hand, grabbing me, ect, it seemed like the more aggressively i led the better she responded.
This was all in the morning when I felt good, I saw her later we had a little chat walking to class it was very relaxed and she seemed a little off put.
texted J, got **** response so.....

I don't really think "attraction" is my problem it's more "action".
tomorrow-get Em # will be easy get, All # if I see her & actually plan something outside of school with a girl.

OHH, and while i was talking to A her friend "saved" her from me even though I was just talking to her... WTF is this world

White Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nite said:
I ****ing hate white knights, they are every where they don't like it when you tease, touch or even ****ing talk to a girl like she's not god's gift to the world. I was having a great day now I'm brooding over, being called dishonorable in how i treat girls. While the girl is smiling and staring at me. And in front of a large group. I ignored and an continued talking to the people around me. BUT god damn this happens all the time. This guy might as well be super white knight, defender of women who never want to have fun. Not uncommon for once a every two weeks to tell me I'm doing something wrong with women. tsk I feel better no, great day other then that so far.
I know exactly what you mean. It's so annoying.

Don't worry too much about it, if I was in your shoes I'd say something like, "We're having a good time without your help, thanks"

This is a great journal. Don't get discouraged, keep itup

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a ****ty last week-ish until yesterday, got a cute girls number(different then any one i've ever mentioned) , and some other good theses, maybe a party tonight.

I hate how much mood is externally dependent, I've been trying to work on that but it's slow.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I've been really contemplating deleting my facebook and having a small one with like 10 friends... not sure

The girl i said something about early (facebook) one, i got her number gonna try to set something up soon... my best friend(only non-dj i've ever mention) convinced me to try to always have at least one text convo going at a time, so I guess I'm starting that

Haha i just realized i always say I'm going to set something up, but i rarely try.... **** I'm get something

oh **** ballsy texts make me nervous! haha i start doing push up to calm my nerves? WTF is wrong with me? XD
**** is so much easy in person

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ballsy texts can give a little adrenaline rush just sending them.. you can't see her, got no idea how she'll respond.

I've always thought that if I'm hesitating to send it, I probably should just send it and see what happens.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well today was fun, got out of my comfort zone talked to a ton of random girls, self-generated in state for about 10minutes, which was awesome. But too short.
Set up a date with my ex from a long time ago, she is giving me a ton of IOI's, and i figured **** it, being strictly I honest, even now i feel different when i'm talking with her, it's harder to pull out and stay centered. I still can keep in control though.
I'm going to plan something with the "facebook" girl, lol, tomorrow for sunday night. or maybe someone else but probably her.

oh I found this funny there was this girl who is "mad" at me for something, I don't know what, I did a long time ago to her friend. her friend likes me even though she has a boy friend, i play the whole thing off like a joke.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya, i was suppose to hang out with her right after school, told her I was busy(I am) and she is going to work in an hour. Told her I'm going to hang out with people, she can contact me when shes done, I'll see what happens

so I had been feeling kinda down recently, I'm gonna go talk to random people & prove to myself I'm still confident, and hang out with my friends later
Text the FB girl, haven't gotten a response

This will probably have a follow up later

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
ahh killin it over here i see Nite. Ballsy text messages are the best to send and the most fun/rewarding :D keep it up.
Ironic, I just decided I'm the exact opposite. I'll admit this mattered more to than this should have, thinking things could be different. Ultimately, my friend had to keep me from not texting or calling her. She hasn't said anything since even though I feel like, and in review, i did a good job. Unfortunately with out any results. I know I am too emotional? or might seem like I'm over reacting, but, in doing this, it will help me more that not. I just feel I drove in a circle

As I said I tried approaches at the store,(this was earlier in the day) I had trouble even greeting normal people. One of the reasons I feel I need to start from ground zero. #1

I even started talking to the whole reason I came to this site in the first place #2 So I guess in the end I am very thankful to her, for her gift of blowing me off and ****ing e over the first time.

February has kinda ****ed me over, I'm not eating as well, sleeping as much, as confident, or having as much fun as I had been. So I can't see a better time for it #3

I feel I kinda half assed it. This journal and developing.

When I got home, I sat in my car and thought of more but they elude me now.

So anyway I feel I'm going reset my journey, starting now. This time I'm not going pass over any details, write everyday in my hand journal & keep it VERY detailed, re-read and write notes to everything in THE BIBLE and hold myself accountable for my own development. Commit to my change.

2/15/13 - I will Achieve Greatness

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night went to a club thing approach 5 girls, all of them good looking, danced with all other them
then I danced with 2 others my friend approached a set, I went with him danced with a girl there. And the hottest girl i danced with all night approached me when I first got there. It was pretty much when I ran out of things to say I said "come here, let's dance"

I'm pretty bad at dancing, and **** some times they get really low I have no idea what the **** to do. None of the girls like the my dancing I guess. :p

I talked to one girl who was sitting down just kinda chilled with her for 15minutes before we left. I ran out of things to say quite a bit but, she seemed to like me at first anyway.

Oh, I'm about 6 articles through with the bible w/ notes and 3 articles through with Alex from rsd w/notes

Edit: my friend approached like 15 girls but get was drunk. He told me got rejected alot. I did this sober.