Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nite's Journal

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Last week i don't really think i did anything very important
anyway

Yesterday all through school and in person the entire day my game was really good :) bad news is I found out a girl I don't like gonna ask me to the girls ask guys dance,

last night:

Anyway my friend and I, got alcohol and since previously i thought my house was empty planned on bringing a couple girls back. When we learned my dad was still in town, ended up going to the mall the to look for some girls, or at least one to save me from the girl who will ask, well granted we didn't try real hard or find any hot girls who looked like they were in high school we left. Then he convinced me to call the girl from a couple posts back, anyway, we kept talking she and we ended up going to her house drank. Her and I were made out every time my friend left at all, she didn't want to do it anything in front of him. She whispered some things that made me think we would have had sex if he wasn't there but, I wouldn't have called her had he no been there so. I told her something about coming to my house next weekend while we where there, she said ok, but i don't remember exactly what i said.

My biggest fault is I said awhile back putting myself in situations.
The first time i've made out with a girl since early last year with my ex-oneitis.

My friend is calling some girls tonight to hook up with 2. We will see how that goes.

I totally didn't do it on purpose but i did what Julian does in his infield pick up trailer, the guy from RSD.
http://youtu.be/tlWrFgIR6CU?t=3m8s
should be at 3:10 into it

"that was ****ty" after a weak kiss attempt by her. I find it hilarious that i did it but hey. It was unintentional

one last thing, even after we had been making out for awhile when ever my friend came I felt like she kept testing my the entire night, like through **** tests in there,( I was conscientiously aware of it) and breezed through it but i want your guys thought on that

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend told me to text or call her today? he's a natural but, i'll take the advice here.

Edit: the girl was the one who I tried to go ice skating with

Last edited:

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the **** tests in front of your friend: she wants to see what public front you're willing to put up about this relationship. She judges your opinion of her based on how you behave in front of friends (girlfriend potential, just a hook up, etc. it's easy for her to tell).

On calling that girl, sure why not, as long as you're confident and calm when you do it.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really cool app my friend told me about. It's like a dating site but, just for 15-19 year old. There are a lot of ugly girls but some of them are hot and he has had it for a week and all ready got laid. "The girls on there are desperate and just looking to ****." his words. It's all about pictures anyway.

I'll try it see what I can do with it.

I need to get some pictures of me.*
any cool picture idea?

Last edited:

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Learningslowly Yeah, i should have texted her she was alittle upset. But, I figured if the girl is upset the best thing for her to be upset about is not getting enough attention from me.

Other then talking with that girl, I saw the girl who I was real confused about last semester. She needed to get someone in the locker room and i wouldn't go in for her so i picked her up and was about to carry her in there, some guy(love him to death) but, he is a super white knight ALL the time. He took her from me and went and got the coach. She was loving our interaction before he came.

Didn't get the pictures for the app yet but i did see plutoman and his friend and talk for awhile. Both are awesome guys, I learn something new every time I talk to them.

and i worked out hard and feel great

Last edited:

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** my friend. He tells me about an app tells me we are gonna get some pictures.Why is my best friend so lazy? RAWWWWWWWWG

Oh well. Seriously need some pictures, I really don't want my only picture or my first picture up to be a self pic. Really appreciate ideas ? might get my brother to take some.

All right the girl from last Friday. Good news she was a lot happier today. Mentioned her mom was going out of town for awhile, told her my parents were gone this weekend. BUT, i don't know how to go about asking her to come over to my house? I'll probably just end up saying something about saturday. Friday I'm suppose to be busy with my boy (from above, *****) and two girls but not sure how likely that is to happen.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What app? Stop getting drunk so much man because you are coming to rely on liquid courage. Girls sense this and the 9s and 10s care. Unless they're drunk. In which case thevsex will be bad for both of you.

Pictures are easy. What do you like doing? Pictures. Other people's good pictures. Action shots- climbing a tree, standing on a high ledge... Of it let's you post captions you have even more freedom, because the story behind a picture cb make a picture.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
last friday i didn't even finish my first beer as I was driving, saying we are gonna drink is just an excuse to get together.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
hung out with pluto for awhile

while at a coffee place as I was leaving saw three decent looking girls and approached they were in college ;). My first group approach sober.

Walked up said how they were? then the next thing that came out of my mouth was " **** I forgot what I was going to say" we all started to laugh and from that point on the girls tried to get me to keep talking to them. Really fun interaction even though I literally blanked the entire time. :)

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
well went to the mall, I didn't approach anyone :( except for a girl I knew allready. Tried throughout the night to set something up with her, never happened.

then went to a coffee shop with pluto, I met Demonpenz while I was there, this guy is hilarious. Also met two other of there friends. They had been talking to girls all night.

Later I approached two girls, 1 cute, one not. While I was walking up I saw a chair decided to pull that up and sit next to them. I said hey what's up? then asked there names then the conversation took off. They seemed nervous at first, they didn't really test me much the night. I didn't get much kino as the un-hot one was very protective(sitting in between us). Pluto told me I need to be a better liar. I teased the un-hot one and she turned sour for the rest of the time. (mistake) I know I made a couple others but, they weren't that big off deal cause I feel like the cute one liked me. I just asked for the phone number at a bad time and her friend said no for the cute one. Sooo... anyway it was like a 45minute interaction, it was fun.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Down the road if you are still in the game I would advise against just.sitting.down for 40 minutes and becoming a girlfriend figure..Good job.non the less. 10,000 more approaches for you to become a master.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Demonpenz said:
Down the road if you are still in the game I would advise against just.sitting.down for 40 minutes and becoming a girlfriend figure..Good job.non the less. 10,000 more approaches for you to become a master.
Not to say. He can attract woman today if he really wanted to.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Question for the board!
I don't have much to report on as I've been sick

but, I was thinking(first problem, I've been bored thinking), there was this girl who early last year literally invited me her house multiple times, and I never realized what she had wanted(well kinda, I couldn't deal with her having more experience then me at the time). Anyway she's hot and I'm not sure how I should re-initiate contact. I figured it's a no loss situation. I use to have her phone number, but, now i would have to talk to her on facebook first.

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nite said:
Pluto told me I need to be a better liar.
Or honest, either one. Just constructive, I was watching them when you said it, and they weren't quite believing what you said about your age. I'd say just be honest with it, really, as if you have to pull out an age card later then it's just gonna bite. If you lose some, meh.. life goes on, eh? There'll be other girls other days. Alternatively, you'll get better at it with experience/practice. Lying well is an art.. I'm not so sure it's a good skill to have, but it does work well. You were nervous when age came up, and your body language closed up a bit with some hesitancy in how to reply to it. The hesitation really gave it away - it was basically saying "I don't want to tell you my real age, so I'm trying to think of the best way to cover". Do it a few more times and it'll come more naturally, though.

@apocolipto; Don't have to be a master to attract women. 10k approaches though, and he'll be a master at attracting women.

And, as for re-initiating.. simple, why complicate it?

"Hey, I just had an odd memory of [some event in common], reminded me of you and I thought I'd get in touch. How ya been?"
sub: "Hey, I was just reminded of [some event in common], thought I'd get in touch and see how you've been?"

Or

"Weird night, had a dream with you in it last night, thought I'd send you a message and see how you've been?"

Or

"Hey, how are ya?"

Or

"Hey, you just popped into my head. How've you been?"

Anything of the sort. Substitute 'hang out' for 'how are ya' in any potential message if you want to just get straight to the point. Higher reward, higher risk.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I'm planning on setting up a new facebook, cause i honestly don't speak with over 600 of my "friends". As soon as I get a couple good pictures. I want a facebook that gives off a better and more active persona.

@pluto the age thing, was like **** well.... i'll never see her again.
But, it's funny her boyfriend is my friends friend... ya follow? she was asking about me thought it was funny, not expecting anything though.

A problem of mine I've noticed, I like to announce them, well I realized that a girl actually likes me, not just interested but, you guys know, I get needy-ish and worry alittle. It's bad I know, doesn't make any sense but, i'll try working on it

edit: I found the perfect rsd video about^^ sorry, love these guys

Last edited:

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still sick! it's terrible I have plans tonight but ugh...

yesterday was pretty good.

I thought this was funny, i was talking to this girl, I said something along the lines of I've only been to school for one day and my weekends all ready planned(kinda of a joke) she said ya, i'm gonna go home and get sleep so I can party saturday! I talked to her later, about doing something this weekend she is working till 10 Saturday and Sunday. so she isn't doing anything. I laughed. we talked about sunday

She did ask me why I wanted to know what she was doing. I said because I wanted to hang out. That was hard for me to say even though it's true, I'm over thinking this part, but I can't tell if that was a good or bad thing.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I can now bring girls home, after my mom goes to sleep. I got the ok! and my dad said **** it, "when I'm out of town go ahead" (separate houses) and well I tried it tonight. So far it doesn't look good. She said shes probably grounded, goes home shes not(probably) sends me another text saying I'm so tired i'd probably just fall asleep. twice 10 minutes apart. Now I'm kinda like **** you said no now leave me alone

so i don't really have a(ny) main plate(s) probably. I have a bunch of kinda plates but, this needs some fixing. haven't really tryed to go after most real hard
****. this is the only girls i've posted about
Edit: same one as in other post told me she threw a party Saturday. told me sunday.

Last edited: