Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nite's Journal

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nite,

Cool that you are trying to get this area (and others in your life) handled. Props to you.

After reading some of your posts, I wanted to share some things that I really wish I had known at your age. It would have changed how I saw everything.

1) Girls LOVE relationships, romance and sex. They do. WAYYYY more than we are told when we are young. There's a reason for that: If I knew then what I know now about girls your age, I would have been a ****ing teenage steamroller.

The point is to realize that girls are SUPER EXCITED to be involved in a romantic or sexual situation. They love it.

2) The most powerful pick up tool in the world is something very simple. Possession of it will always draw women (and friends) to you, but the opposite of it will repel people from you.

What is it? It's happiness. It is the unshakable state of being happy and content with one's self that women find incredibly attractive.

Here's a couple of cases that demonstrate it perfectly.
- You invite a girl out and she cancels the day before. Instead of getting upset and striking back at her (which shows you are internally shakable by her and are counting on her to be happy, which is very unhealthy and unattractive), what if you responded lightly, as in "Oh cool! Thanks for letting me know. That works out perfectly, actually. Rain check for ____ ?"

Now, there are guys on here, plenty who know what they are talking about, that might tell me that I'm wrong with this approach. All I can tell you is that it works. A ton.

Why? Because I'm happy. I'm self fulfilled. It doesn't matter to me if a girl cancels on me, because I know there are literally billions of others out there. But also, and it sounds like you are getting good with this part already, I am totally fine enjoying my own company. I like myself.

There is a fundamental change that happens when you realize that while you might have a few skills to work on, there is NOTHING wrong with you. You have everything you need to successful in whatever you want. If that includes PU, awesome.

3) Treat women with respect
Be charming, don't worry about defending the male ego. Be nice when they deserve it (which is often). If they really are being intolerable, cut them out. You don't want them, anyway.

The best pickup strategy is becoming the male counterpart of the kind of people you want to date and then hang out where they are. It's so easy, it's ridiculous. I promise!

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Dante1a
Thanks for the advice. And in the past month especially since school has started I really haven't had a bad day, I am happy with everything going on now. I know you probably read the stuff about my ex who flaked, I'm not real proud of the way i conducted myself. Since then I've only seen her once and she seemed to have had no ill will against me. (that i could tell)

I probably should be studying for my test tomorrow but what the hell.
Quick run down of the girls in my classes :)
I'll use the names I place her for all future reference, most will be generic

math- only one cute girl in this class. she's a senior. she's 8.5 HB math.
science - two cute girls, HB bar i have in 2 classes, she's an 8 and the other one i'll mention is anything happens
english - Class is stacked, other then having my friend we have, HB bar, a girl HB mag, a 9, HB RR, an 8, HB gmc , 8.5, all in my grade
spanish - HB soph, a sophmore who is a 9
study hall - a 7 who is a senior, hb cc.
weights. - HB J, she is a 8.5.
That's everybody 7 or over pretty much.

Now... today someone in weights, a friend of HB J, told me to ask her to homecoming, now... I use to look at this girl as a friend because she's dated my best friend and 2 of my other friends(her only 3 boyfriends ever)... She's been giving me IOI's and i know she's interested. I just don't know if i want to go with her, A) because other my friends, B) because I don't want to go if there is any likely hood we will go as "just friends", cause we probably wont go to a big party,(different social circle) and I could ask another cute girl who will go the big party and hook up.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
We lost our first game against our rival, we had twice the yards and destroyed them but we had 7 fumbles and the other team recovered almost every fumble.
and I hurt my ankle. The party afterward sucked everyone was down so I left. Girl stuff good movement with most girls but I need to figure a "creative" way to ask this girl to homecoming... Any ideas?

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last two weeks have been great, our team has been winning, I've got straight A's, I've been going to parties and hanging out with who ever I want, lots of progress with girls, I feel great and am happy. I just kinda felt the need to post about how well things are going right now.

To my last post. I've decided not to go to the homecoming dance, but i'm going to the party afterward.

and to one thing that's not good is, no matter how much i eat, i'm losing muscle i think i'm eating plenty of protein and calories but with football I just have kept losing weight, Im down about 10 pounds right now... I'm kinda lost in to how to my weight back. and i dont think its all water weight, i drink a couple of gallons of water a day.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been quite a while since i posted,

plenty has happened but, what I'm upset about is:

I just watched a movie which the only selling point of the movie was sexual appeal and action, both very male targeted themes, but, in the movie its self multiple times, portrayed men and the ideal of lust in a negative light. - it just pissed my off and i thought it was ironic
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, if anyone cares :)
Since the end of football I've been checking this more recently and I might start posting again

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i actually have been keeping a journal on paper. I find that easier for me to write truer.
I have a couple questions today

How possible do you think it is to game two girls in the same social circle? or the difference versus just same school?

More specifically I have a couple classes with this one girl who is at least a 7 and the other girl is an solid 8 but I don't have any classes together and know both are interested. whether it be social proof or what ever most of their group has pretty high interest for me

other issue: I hardly ever text anybody unless i need something from them. Should I start texting more? I kinda have a reputation for not texting a little bit.

Edit: I forgot one I need a date idea that would be "rebellious" ?

Last edited:

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I feel like garbage went to a school dance and first the first time ever didn't dance with anyone. IT was the first time I've been sober at one of these since freshmen year so i felt awkward. I have to wake up early tomorrow so i couldn't drink. I'm so disappointed in myself. First time in awhile I've been really out of my element. But I feel like garbage, hopefully I'm better by tomorrow.
Oh found out the 7 I talked about really likes me.

If anyone ever decides to read this :p & if anyone have an opinion on the next post above I'd love it. thanks

I have almost no feelings for this girl she's maybe an 8, but all my friends have a thing for her,but, I'll either be be the jerk, a kinda pseudo-arrogance around her or come off as really needy, she's also gives mixed signals and is hot and cold. And unfortunately she's in one of my classes. Normally I feel like **** when I'm around her. Not really sure what to do. For some reason we ended being by each other the entire time I was at the dance. :(

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that was a bad day, everything has continued to get progressively better since. Recently I've actually looked into more of the "pick up" stuff recently, looked at RSD. While watching that for the first time ever i understood how to take **** tests. before even from this site, which i love, it hadn't clicked for me.

and the girl that kinda been ticking me off with the games shes playing, I decided from now on i'm going to just play around with the situation, spit some "game" :p

but worried a little about finals !

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I noticed about myself, I can only be happy for so long out of a day. Or peak happiness for so long. I think this is possibly hormone related. For example, Thursday, don't know why nothing good happened, and actually something alittle depressing happened but, before school I was just very happy from the start until lunch pretty much. Granted I hate Thursdays anyway, weird schedule. Then after that i was tired and tried to smile and be upbeat but it didn't really work. There was this thing after school were I'm literally surrounded by a group of girls almost all of them into me, yet i still wasn't as happy as I was that morning. It actually helped my game alittle bit, when I really happy I kinda suck at **** tests because they don't really register till later.
But the happiness seems to be a trend though out the last month which has been really good. - minus a couple days

Recently I've kind of started watching RSD alot, I really like there stuff versus alot of other pick up stuff, their stuff is based alot around inner game.

I'm really witty and funny in my head 15 seconds after I'm done talking to a girl only decent while in the moment.

Are you stalking me or you keep stalking me... that **** test threw me off guard first time, i wasn't really prepared(so I'm pretty sure failed it :p), granted the first time there was no smile, now ever time she sees me she says it and smiles. I just smile and ignore it or sarcastically agree, just wondered if any of you have something funny to it

The girl I'm just practicing on Monday told me something along the lines of her hating me, and I'm near the top of her to kill list (after my ex girlfriend - long story :p), played the whole thing out like a joke, so I ran with it even though I know she didn't like me cause me being nothing but an *******(I wasn't one on purpose). Since every time I see her grab her hands and have long eye contact, and toned down the mean stuff like put a focus on it while still teasing her. Actually saw some IOI's in her today and she started being alot nicer this week. So ya.

and a special note I decided today that there is this really hot girl, and i mean really hot, (not pedestaling it i hope?) I'm relaxed when I'm around her, even though I rarely see her, anyway I guess I'm going to make it a goal of sorts to get her from say moderate interest to high interest. She is girlfriend material, so ~ya.
EDIT: I know I've read here that you can't create attraction, but, I guess this is me testing that out? I'm not really sure what that means to be honest.

Damn this was long

Last edited:

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel bad, Nite, you haven't been getting enough feedback.

It seems you're struggling with the concepts of being "happy" versus ring "in state."

Being happy is all well and good. Your game will nearly always be successful because everyone wants to be near someone who is happy.

If you are tired, and not ecstatic the way you sometimes are, you can still be "in state" (Mindgamez has a lot of good info on how he turns his moods around through meditation and cold approaches). Being in state isn't so much about being happy as it is about being alert. Remain very CALM and ALERT in the moment.

As for sh!t tests, my best advice is to be unreactive. Never take offense, never start drama. If anything, take it as a funny joke, if its not funny, look her in the eye without saying anything.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ Appreciate the feedback LS but, my ego doesn't like the pity. :) I'll read through his journal later.

Well, today saturday didn't do anything but watch RSD and pick up videos all day until 7. Then me and my friend went to mall to hit up some girls! I was really excited because it was my first time in months! So I put an extreme amount of pressure on my self and was really nervous at the beginning. Really felt uncharacteristic. Funny/embarrassing thing, as we were walking through I saw this girl i knew at the food court and I literally ran away. She's not even hot. I felt like this until i sat down and did some breathing stuff and some girl (unattractive) came over and started talking to me and it broke me out of it and i started to have some fun and dance and such. Then we went into another store and I saw a really cute girl(9), my only approach, I said hey what was her name after a 30 seconds or so asked her what school she went to said she was out from out of town college so I ejected. We could have kept talking she wasn't showing any real IOI but hell it was 30 seconds. That was when I started to feel good, Then soon after that some friends called us, left with them, they all smoked alittle later.(I don't smoke) then I went home.

Well, I can't really say I'm proud of tonight but, my friend was the first guy I've found who liked going and hitting on girls,(weird right?) so he said we should do it again even though he didn't approach any one. I really need to go do pick up more.... sheesh

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
SO stressed about finals like **** I have 4 borderline grades ****!
Pretty sure i did terrible on my final today, thank god it was a high B
**** has been so weird recently
I'm suppose to set up a date with a girl from my math class, i mentioned her earlier, said call me over break or something, i don't remember. Oh Rsd term, she had those huge "anime eyes' yesterday and she kept coming up with stories to get my attention, not really sure why I mentioned this oh well.

I'm suppose to go on a date friday i don't really want to go to, she's decent she just has really small legs an no butt and recently it's just been weirding me out. she has huge tits though, go figure.
umm... my ex for those how kinda read my journal she was the one i texted months ago, went nc for a long ass time, shes talking about me/to me recently even though i never see her and has a boyfriend.
umm........oh another girl showing interest has for awhile I'm not really sure what to do with her (an 8)
just the girls who came to my head when I thought about it

Personally I don't like any kind of date that requires me to go somewhere other than a house, but I figure I ought to do something though.
I'm stressed as **** i'll try meditating in alittle while

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's seen just took my finals today, did good on both i feel, worked out chest and back. new bench max 120kg. I normally don't post my work outs but some reason I felt like it.(Maybe me bragging?) :p
Played basketball with some friends and some girls varsity players, I'm terrible at basketball now... One of the girls I played with I liked freshmen year but never talked to her, still don't talk to her, we never had a class together.(the excuse) Anyway I had fun, time to study(yea right) for my hardest day of finals. !

Edit: anyway have any tips for power clean and jumping? i need more jumping ability and I've plateaued on power clean for a long time now... it's not my most regular lift but it's been almost 7monthes with virtually no direct gain on it.

AND i'm not sure what to do about friday, ****

EDIT DOS : A little something if the girls into you, you can say the dumbest **** ever at anytime for any reason

Last edited:

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well let's see, I've been out of town since friday, i ended up have to get out of the date anyway. But since I've got here I haven't done ****. I did a light work out today but other than that I haven't done anything productive. I have watched sports and played video games the entire time. This is the first time i've even checked this board of done anything productive in the slightest. I feel like garbage.
Edit: RSD videos make me feel alot better!

Last edited:

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
quick update, ushered for a church i dont go to on eve, got alot of attention, my ego liked it, unfortunately I was busy the whole time could follow up eye contact. I was pretty well dressed. :) Alot fo the girls were 20-30, a couple ladys talked to me and a really old lady talked to me
other than that just family and video games... played for 5 hours yesterday, granted after church, but still holy ****

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
well that one girl from last week randomly text me, found out i did bad on my act, hmm, got some cash
and had this text exchange with hb8 (girl in math class)
() are my thoughts
I was watching a movie and I didn't want to call her
me: let's go ice skating this sunday
her: who is this? ( i was think what the ****)
Me: Nite.
her: the one in my math ? ( at this point i was kinda freaking out)
me: Really stupid? yes i thought you had my number
her:That was my old phone!
me:you get a new phone everyday
: so sunday, think you can handle it?
Her; NO! and why do you want to go ice skating with me? (again. ****)
me: I want to go ice skating and i thought you might be fun but if your too nervous
her: hahaa I would love to but I work on the weekend nights ( welll)
me: well monday I'll pick you up early ( 2nd try)
her: i work at 4
me: ok since you work so much i guess it's not happening ( no counter offer sooooo bye after the second attempt)
her: :(
How's my texting?

I waited about 15minutes between each, cause the movie, and she responded immediately almost every time except for my double text

I know I should have called but I really thought she had high interest( and I didn't wnat to call). Calling another girl tomorrow, yes calling, for a similar date.

so meh journal update

foolyoufool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man...this journal deserves more feedback.

Now that I'm in college looking back there are a few things I wish I did in high school:

1. Don't worry so much - Other posters have talked about this a lot, because it's true. Just have FUN in high school. High school is a weird time because you have all these hormones screwing with your emotions, you still live at home, and you see the girls you are gaming every single day. Just stay cool, focus on having a good time, and everything will work out fine.

2. Step out of your comfort zone- This I actually did really well in high school. You should try things that make you uncomfortable (public speaking, going on dates, etc.) because they are tremendous opportunities for GROWTH. That's really what high school is about: getting a basic education and hopefully starting to figure out who you are as a person. If you get those nervous butterflies just remember, thats a sign that you are about to enter a GROWTH experience. You should seek out those experiences and learn to embrace the butterflies, because that means you are about to do something very valuable.

3. Don't be so picky- It's just like weight lifting, you can't start benching 225 your first time, you have to start low and work your way up. I feel that its the same with girls. Once you start hooking up, even if the girl is not the cutest (but I still wouldn't sink so low as to hurt your self-confidence), others will follow. It's like a snowball effect. Once you start small, you can start working up the ladder to the real dimes.

Hope this advice helps. I wasn't the biggest "player" in high school but I did make out with a good number of girls (~20), had 2 girlfriends, and lost my V card senior year. Just remember to have fun, embrace the butterflies, and take what you can get!

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't comment on the texting as I hate using it. When I do, its usually straightforward and to the point. That girl seems like she is getting an ego boost from your attempts at trying to set up a date with her. Just tell her to get back to you when she has free time. Don't wait for her, keep gaming other women my brother.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, anyway so right now i'm drunk but I met this girl pretty hot today while i was with my friends I probably came off as an *******, so she probably doesn't like me, but, i've been drunk so my judgement is impaired. I never ended up calling that other girl I just never had time.
Thanks guys for the input and ya I'm gaming other girls.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
yay! drunk post number 2 cause tomorrow I wont remember!
lets see i approached 4 girls that I remember. was at a teen club
2 flat out no's both were the to i walked up same opener, hey, what's your name? let's dance
1 girl grabbed her said let's dance, dance for a little while till she said she was hot and said we would danced later, (her friend was into my friend we were introduced later she left) said she was hot

1 girl apparent according to my friend not real hot, this girl went to my school, but, she really wanted to dance with me I danced with her the longest, ended up girl her phone number, i wanted to take it as a reference.

other than her i feel i only approached 9s
so ya that's what i remember of my first time going to a club. now i feel sick
i had fun anyway i told my friend we are gonna go the next time they have it.

edit: anyway not going to text the girl whom i got number, oh well

alot of guys either drunk or fear less cause alot of people seemed to have girls and i saw alot of approaches

to bad there were a lot of girls who looked 3 years younger at least, probably weren't cause they had to drive here when i think about it. Tons of black people, and well i could have done better, all my approaches were early
anyway I want some feedback if ya got any for this kinda scene as I will go again, probably hit day game up sooner.

Last edited: