Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nite's Journal

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My perspective is that of a personal trainer who currently trains several elite level athletes. I train for sports, not aesthetics. Nice/big/toned muscles are a beneficial side effect.

I base all of my training on Occam's Razor, the Pareto Principle and science. Solid goddamn science, a lot of it Russian or Italian. Here goes:

Day 1:
Heavy compound for legs
Pullup variation taxing on a horizontal plane (ie front lever, anything similar like a one arm row but NOT a bent over)
Pushup variation focusing on both arms together, I use a lot of planche work

Day 2
Light unilateral for legs like single leg squats or explosive single leg deadlift
One arm pullup variation (focusing on one arm, not necessarily with one)
One arm shoulder press or similar

Day 3
Heavy compound in the opposite plane, ie either squat or deadlift if the other wasn't used.
Multiplane pulling. Icecream makers are awesome.
Multiplane pressing. Pike pushup to elevated feet pushup, anything else you see around. Just make sure it's two or more directions.

Now here is the rep scheme

Day one
week 1 2x3
Week 2 3x3
Week 3 4x2
"Deload" (bahahaha) 2x5-8

Day 2
2x4
2x3
2x2 (every second cycle end on 1 instead. Heavy unilaterals are the best for progress but are very taxing)
2x5-8

Day 3
2x3
2x4
2x5
3x3-5

Deloads are with a weight you could do 20% more with QUICKLY. So, the weight should be very easy. The rest should be minimal. I find this approach works a lot better than the traditional "Work heavy 75% of a cycle, easy 25%." By flipping the script I find my athletes have A LOT more power. It makes sense. More rest=better rest fibres. Besides, training is often enough for muscular adaption, what they usually need to break over is neural effeciency. That usually leads to muscle gain as well, if you want to minimize it shrink the volume on the deload week. If you want to maximize add a set to the deload week every cycle and the penultimate week every second cycle.

Mix up the order of the three lifts to start with different ones week by week. So if you go dead, pullup, shoulder press, next time round go pullup dead shoulder press. This is iffy, some athletes need the variety, others do better with consistency. For me personally I change it every time. I find it's a 50/50 thing.

If you ever feel tired, overtrained or sore don't train. Do something fun and light instead. I do some easy urban exploring. That means scaling walls, jumping ledges, shimmying poles... If you're not that adrenaline orientated then maybe some social soccer or something. I don't know. Just make sure you enjoy it.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jackwealthy
Thanks very much man! Previously, I've just been going in squatting then, varying upper body.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Started 1/24/14
I am writing this because, I have allowed myself to be controlled by my emotions and lost essentially all the ability to regulate them. This is my attempt to regain aspects of myself that I have lost and improve upon things I never (or briefly) had obtains. Throughout this I’m planning on coming through my journal of SS, The DJ Bible, some books and RSD material that I felt changed my positively. I’m rereading and watching all of it again. I feel as if my personal growth has been stagnating and I wish to regain some of the epiphanies and skills I’ve lost. I’ve become emotional and physically dependent, and I’m wishing to take back myself.
I also am very interested in why people act the way they do sociology, phycology and all of it. If it were ethical or even possible, I would like to find out how every time of stimuli helps shape people. Everything done around, to or from you that can be perceived. The experiment is impossible now and violates human rights… but hey. The closest things I have to that is myself so this is also an attempt to objectively as possible look at myself.
Journal
I am not writing about every post, but I’ll include ones in which I wish to share my thoughts. I’m not trying to talk about individual “girls” or events so much as me as a person.
Entry (5,25,12 – 725)
First thing I notice… my current weight and height are pretty much the same. I think it’s funny, coming full circle.
Nite said:
My goals
- all-conference for football
- have more sexual experiences
- put myself in position to "pop my cherry"
- and overall be a better, more outgoing person, ( not that I'm real introverted when I'm with people anyway)
- get a job this summer

I guess I want some opinions and help along the way :D
Out if these goals:
-Did not ever earn all-conference for football. But I did become team captain and probably achieved most of what I could hope for.
-Had more sexual experiences. I’ve had sex with 3 girls and kissed a few more. Nothing to write home about, but I accomplished that goal.
- Already stated
- This is really broad, but to an extent I have accomplished this. More so at times than others but, I usually don’t shy away from what scares me in any social conditions. Now I have developed a dislike of the vast majority of people I meet or interact with. Not my close friends, but, people I use to be friends with. Some through just a general annoyance and relief that soon I will no longer have to associate with these people, others through due to their new found desire to attempt to gain friends and popularity their senior year by creating massive amounts of drama or pretending to be a douche, each to the respective gender, and finally from their disrespect to me.
-I never did that. But I have a small job I will work about 3 hours a week for some cash to blow.
(5,27,12-1244)-(5,28,12-916)
I’m guessing this is actually my current*(ex) girlfriend. I acted very immaturely. So far in this shot at a relationship she has prioritized me in front of most things almost regardless, if we are fighting or not.

Note: I put way to much importance on menial things that how low chances of panning out and I don’t follow things through very well.
(6,19,12 – 1238)
Man! I’ve never gone through with boot camp!
N: I’ve had been using no wingman as an excuse. I hope I’ve learned how to take advice and criticism belter since. Particularly things like this, currently I think this is pretty gold. At the time however, I remember skimming over this.

Dante1a said:
Nite,

Cool that you are trying to get this area (and others in your life) handled. Props to you.

After reading some of your posts, I wanted to share some things that I really wish I had known at your age. It would have changed how I saw everything.

1) Girls LOVE relationships, romance and sex. They do. WAYYYY more than we are told when we are young. There's a reason for that: If I knew then what I know now about girls your age, I would have been a ****ing teenage steamroller.

The point is to realize that girls are SUPER EXCITED to be involved in a romantic or sexual situation. They love it.

2) The most powerful pick up tool in the world is something very simple. Possession of it will always draw women (and friends) to you, but the opposite of it will repel people from you.

What is it? It's happiness. It is the unshakable state of being happy and content with one's self that women find incredibly attractive.

Here's a couple of cases that demonstrate it perfectly.
- You invite a girl out and she cancels the day before. Instead of getting upset and striking back at her (which shows you are internally shakable by her and are counting on her to be happy, which is very unhealthy and unattractive), what if you responded lightly, as in "Oh cool! Thanks for letting me know. That works out perfectly, actually. Rain check for ____ ?"

Now, there are guys on here, plenty who know what they are talking about, that might tell me that I'm wrong with this approach. All I can tell you is that it works. A ton.

Why? Because I'm happy. I'm self fulfilled. It doesn't matter to me if a girl cancels on me, because I know there are literally billions of others out there. But also, and it sounds like you are getting good with this part already, I am totally fine enjoying my own company. I like myself.

There is a fundamental change that happens when you realize that while you might have a few skills to work on, there is NOTHING wrong with you. You have everything you need to successful in whatever you want. If that includes PU, awesome.

3) Treat women with respect
Be charming, don't worry about defending the male ego. Be nice when they deserve it (which is often). If they really are being intolerable, cut them out. You don't want them, anyway.

The best pickup strategy is becoming the male counterpart of the kind of people you want to date and then hang out where they are. It's so easy, it's ridiculous. I promise!
1/25/12
It’s a really odd feeling reading through old posts. I’m constantly thinking... “I took that seriously” “That doesn’t matter, why did I note this?” or “This is just embarrassing”.
(1,9,12-1030)
It’s weird to think I’ve only know pluto for a year…
N: I make a lot of excuses.
Demonpenz said:
Congrats on feeling needy. You are a human being. Your inner neediness doesn't have to translate to outside action. As a man you just learn how to see your emotions for what they are. You crave validation and you want that through a girl. What I do is I just acknowledge that is bullcrap and I tell myself "You are alright by yourself, it is just a phase" character building is hard work.
Yeah, accepting faults is hard. This has been real hard for me recently, not getting lost in my emotions.
Badass commercial
Nite said:
I'll admit this mattered more to than this should have, thinking things could be different. Ultimately, my friend had to keep me from not texting or calling her. She hasn't said anything since even though I feel like, and in review, i did a good job. Unfortunately with out any results. I know I am too emotional? or might seem like I'm over reacting, but, in doing this, it will help me more that not. I just feel I drove in a circle

As I said I tried approaches at the store,(this was earlier in the day) I had trouble even greeting normal people. One of the reasons I feel I need to start from ground zero. #1

I even started talking to the whole reason I came to this site in the first place #2 So I guess in the end I am very thankful to her, for her gift of blowing me off and ****ing e over the first time.

February has kinda ****ed me over, I'm not eating as well, sleeping as much, as confident, or having as much fun as I had been. So I can't see a better time for it #3

I feel I kinda half assed it. This journal and developing.

When I got home, I sat in my car and thought of more but they elude me now.

So anyway I feel I'm going reset my journey, starting now. This time I'm not going pass over any details, write everyday in my hand journal & keep it VERY detailed, re-read and write notes to everything in THE BIBLE and hold myself accountable for my own development. Commit to my change.

2/15/13 - I will Achieve Greatness

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
1/28/14
*Denotes edit from today
Well first things first, my girlfriend broke up with me. I knew it was coming( no sex for 2 weeks even though seeing each other every day) I just chose to deny it. For the first say… day I really wanted her back, then I went to being pissed. Now I’ve calmed down a bit and want to say the good and positive things from my situation. Some of the negatives and things I’m upset about to get off my mind. First, it must be some Jedi mind trick, to go from being very “in love” with me to completely give up on me in two days. For say rude things, which I did do, ex: *****, fat ect. All teasingly and with no ill intent, she had mentioned it before… I thought I work on it. But obviously not. I now question whether she loved me at all. Which she about a month after we started seeing each other. The second thing I cannot fathom is why see dated her previous boyfriend, for a year and a half, with much worse things happening than I ever did. I don’t even compare. And making sarcastic jokes was the tipping point? I think I was played… at least to an extent. Third, the way in which she went about breaking up with me was disrespectful. I said something that I happen to have mistyped; she took it as sarcastic and pissed her off. The next day I tried to talk to her about it, couldn’t was busy. So we sent something up to get a tie for the school dance she asked me to in 2 weeks. So I text her a couple times throughout the day, something came up we need to move it a few hours later, no big deal except. When I finished my business I sent a text and waited.2 hours sent another text. Then waited another hour called, granted at this point I knew what was going on and I emotionally couldn’t handle it Broke down called twice, both times her picking up, in an unwavering tone, showing to forgiveness and just said something came up. Called an hour later to see if I was ok. I had one beer, and was with a friend… unable to handle my first eve of break up, she got mad that I had a drink and thought I was plastered. I called, she called back after work, said she had given up on me, talked about why, I said I was sorry, she said ultimately I will never change I don’t deserve another chance, I wasn’t worth it so I asked if it was over? Mhm… And that was the end.
I’m pretty sure she’s listening to advice from one of her friends, not the rest of them who all look at me like me… but it’s not my concern.
The relationship had problems, I was constantly stressed, sometimes felt deathly lonely when sitting next to her, I had a lot of struggle controlling my emotions throughout. As well as her being somewhat manipulative, not intentional (probably) but who knows. She played some power games, I lost all of those, and I probably worried about it. That might have made me say certain rude things without me doing it consciously.
That’s not saying there weren’t good things. Sometimes with her I was immensely happy, and I REALLY “LIKED THE ****OUT OF HER” (my friends and my term, when it’s not quite love, based on the definition that when.. you love someone when you deal with her problems as your own, and you can’t tell the difference anymore). I had a strong attachment to her she is extremely attractive, and at times very sweet and accommodating. She was fantastic as well being the most stressful thing to ever happen to me.
In the last two days, the stress is gone and I’ve felt very liberated, while also being torn that I’m not worth **** in her eyes or even worth vision. It’s hard because nobody looks at her as a valid reason to break up. I thought it was another guy, her best friend who liked me, swore it’s not but eh… So everybody says, ya… she’ll come back to you which is like a dirty drug. I still hold onto that hope but… I’m not sure I would go back unless changes in the dynamic were made. I’ve actually already tried setting up a date, didn’t work but I’m excited about the leverage I have on myself and the prospects for growth. I felt very “average” and “normal” in my relationship. That’s not good enough for me. That being said, I grew a lot I learned a lot about my emotions, relationship dynamics and that ultimately I wouldn’t mind being in a monogamous relationship if my three personal 10’s don’t work out… I’d settle for one. I enjoyed it, there are two events coming up I wanted to do with her, but that no longer will happen.  There is my vent. Oh and I suck at the first try, I only lasted 3 months.
The original “Women don’t ask” essay was interesting. I also feel I was too harsh on some of my previous posts, it’s different thought process being in a relationship, not needing to worry about anything on a day to day basis. But when yours single you only have one interaction with a girl, each sway is more important.

1/29/14
I don’t remember my “reset” last year being the day after Valentine’s Day
When writing this I was out at a Starbucks trying to get some approaches in. I’m probably going to join tinder or a dating site just to get a hook up with someone again. I just want new references and some attention. That or after I go through my journal speed through looking up and writing about all the advice. But that doesn’t sound like the best idea to retain the information. I think doing that while going out would be better. I think I’m a little too focused on hooking up with a new girl, probably for validation over actually improving and making my life better.
LearningSlowly said:
Isn't your ex crazy? I don't recommend resurrecting relationships.
Eh… maybe… But at least this time, it seemed more real. And unfortunately I have been making sub-par choices.
Having just read through my journal, I understand it’s not really that interesting. I usually seem to think I’m right, don’t post very many exciting things, and I haven’t really listened to advice. And when I disagree I don’t explain or try to accept others point of view. Some of it is me not explaining the whole story and sometimes I’m just wrong
2/1/14
I did approach a girl at the starbucks the other day, I don’t remember a whole lot about IOI s and stuff, but she was laughing and seemed interested from what I could tell even after I told her my age, 5 year she was 23. I only could stay for 20 minutes. No closes.
Then Thursday at college I approached a cute girl 19, seemed like she liked me. Saw me leave with my friend, who is a girl if that matters. Again no close but, I may see her again. Who knows?
And I have a study date type thing with a cute girl early tomorrow.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i went on the date, it went pretty well, except for a few things. Going into it there had been very little lead up or anticipation, it was kinda hey, - blah Sunday. I didn't kiss her, she didn't put forth that expectation of being kissed I guess? She liked me, but I failed to make a move. I expect girls to put forth a little "more" if that makes sense, all the 3 I've talked to since. I don't know. I don't expect to hear from her again, but I'll see her in class. I've lost being aggressive. Being aggressive seemed awkward to me. I'll need to work on that. There is probably more, that I messed up or need to get better at but... this is what is on my mind.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** it guess i was wrong about the girl. Texted me today telling me she liked me so go figure. Didn't talk to me at school but, I'll chalk it up to shyness?

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm reading though the bible, and a reply to one of the posts... i made have misunderstood this but what I took from it was that David DeAnglo start on SoSuave?

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read through the bible. the thing really resonating with me is acting with testosterone.
I need more friends, I kind of ostracized most of my friends. I've been meeting people, but i haven't got anyone's phone number, girls or guys.

Currently watching through "Pimping my game" it's awesome I can't believe i stopped watching this stuff

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what I've noticed. Be it my Juco, the gym or a stabucks. When I go around and actually look for girls and go at the right time, I'll probably find at least 1 maybe more, cute girls around my age through my daily routine. While all ways being ready to approach is hard. I'll work on it. I'll mention any kind of closing I do. I'm going to a concert friday, really looking forward to it.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a number from a cute girl who is in my college class, seems interested.

My ex is now making passes trying to get my attention(probably). Found out she cant actually do better. It's awful that I'm considering acknowledging her again. Being honest I would probably **** her on the drop of a hat. It's like crack cocaine, feels like a drug. I get shot with adrenaline every time I see her.

And apparently the girl who wouldn't let me kiss her is telling people she likes me... huh? go figure

Looking forward to having fun tomorrow!

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
concert was aswesome, I drank some..... but
I got a girls number havn't texted her dont expect anytihng
danced with a girl
and opened groups, pairs and girls who were alone!

girl from my jc class and I set something up for tomorrow

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, i've been pretty good recently, of course experiencing the ups and downs of my own stupid decisions but hey things haven't been bad.

Im here to ask the guys who finished their freshmen year of college how it went/ ask for an advice thread of some sort. Just kind of what you recommended to do or ect
Thanks in advance

As of my situation going to college. No one I know is attending the same university as me, but due to summer welcome I know some people and know 3 people I consider friends going in, all are girls on my floor or the floor below

So hey long time no see!

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone's freshman year is different but here's basically what you do.

Go to class. Hopefully you enjoy your major cause many hours will be spent in class. Be there on time every day. If you get a big lecture class with over 100 people, sit next to a girl every day.

Join a club. Some people join frats, I didn't and wouldn't. Frats have high membership dues and joining the Greek community can sometimes mean you don't see anyone besides Greeks. A club can work the same way as a frat by throwing parties and introducing you to women (if you pick good ones, I picked sailing and backpacking and a sports club.)

Don't overload yourself, but don't underload yourself. You need a full schedule. At my school, 15 hours a week are in class. I give myself another 3 for studying and 5 to work on my art. I intern at a place in town for 10 hours a week. The rest is socializing. Divide up your hours every week and see where they're going. Don'tt use your hours in the wrong way, you only get one shot at this.