Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nite's Journal

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
WEnt out with pluto 2x for the compitition

slowly making through the bible again

I got my 24 y/o neighbor down stairs interested she kinda hot.

I joined meetme and tagged I'ce gotten like 5-6 messages/friend requests in 30 minutes after just putting a picture up. 2 were hot. I'm still not sure what to do on these. but what the hell

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
this I posted a great picture of mean online I keep getting hit up, it kinda is killing my motivation - good thing is there are a ton of girls

To be honest my ego is so pumped it's disgusting. I love it but, I hope I don't lose my will for improvement.

went out with pluto, I didn't do anything
i only have 1/5 for the contest done

and i got over a 30 on act ;)

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
getting numbers and trying to set up dates online thing

I highly recommend reading Alex from RSD's strength of reality series (all 10 posts) regardless of whether you choose to agree with it, it is very interesting and has helped me recently. It's old but very good read. I think it starts on this page
http://www.rsdnation.com/alexander/blog-0?page=9

Today I had a self generated "in state" for 1 1/2 hours granted only saw one cute girls during this time because it was after school. But that is the longest I've ever consciously been "in".

Getting ready for state basketball ! Can't wait to go to the games!

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting much better at messaging as I get so much damn practice things are going well.

been working on breathing techniques to stay in a calm dominant frame of mind. it's been helping me keep composure, - get centered

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hung out with my friend,
got me set up with a "**** date" from a hot girl from online soon. He's so ****in good at it.

last night was ****in crazy, at one point we got in a fight with this guy to force him not to drive, he was drunk as ****. This isn't even like a tenth of the **** that happend in the last 2 days

Spring Break is gonna be ****ing awesome

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apocolipto said:
Don't get drunk all the time hey :p
Funny, I was thinking the same thing. :p

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh come on guys, i don't get drunk that often. Thursday, i approached a couple girls with my friend I was sober. I'm all ways the most sober one of my friends. I said the guy was drunk... not me :'( I FEEL SO JUDGED! lol

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah relax :) I was just kidding.

But yeah, just set goals. If you have a set goal to work towards you'll be better in life at achieving them than without a plan.

Start working out, playing sports, getting a part-time job, working on game, getting hobbies and interests and activities.

Take that list and build your life around that, making time for everything. Balance your lifestyle.

Don't always just think: cute girl oh sh1t! Okay, opener, transision convo, attraction, comfort blah blah. She's a human being. I also over thought this "game".

Anyway, just ramblings I want to add to your thread, while I got a bit of time.

Good luck
Apoco

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I was joking as well...

I have never once thought of "game" past **** how do i open... "in field" ;)

Anyway... Sexted a girl for the first time hardcore today.... that **** scared me lol ended up working out fine i guess

my sent my ex a message, then went cold for the hell of it got 3 messages and a call... lol

and messaged a couple other girls, not much met pluto, didn't have any desire to talk to girls but... **** went fine... tired as shiiiiiiiiit

read this: i used lol to many times... i use to never say that before I started texting alot.... my values and life are falling apart T.T

Last edited:

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nite said:
read this: i used lol to many times... i use to never say that before I started texting alot.... my values and life are falling apart T.T
I know exactly what you mean. I always feel like I use it too much.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well fellas, I'm not getting laid today, "it's a bad week" she said we could meet up, but we both agreed next week would be better for the above reason.
Got a nudie ;)

my ex keeps texting me tests and ****, she keeps texting me saying I only like her for her body bla bla, i clearly don't give a fvck

and there is some others im kinda texting

update: found out my ex was friends with this really ****in annoying girl (they are together) who calls and texts me and i never gave her my number, shes terrible, so i stopped texting her(my ex) for like 3 hours, she's called 3 times and double texted.... what the ****

Last edited:

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well 3 girls I text or text me almost everyday

A: Girl who sent me nudes, bikini pics, keeps talking about how she wants to **** me... We didnt cause of her ****in cycle but... This better ****in happen, lol or i'm done talking to her.... Sounds shallowish ? but after all the **** she has said it would be a major let down if i at least didn't get my **** wet

B: my ex she asked me out, we set something up I ended up cancelling(I was out of town for alittle while, kinda) and rescheduled for either tomorrow or Monday I haven't decided(she joked about getting her drunk ;) )

C: girl who lives near my "out of town" place, she asked me out but, weather prevented us from going so i just told her we would hang out later

theres my update ****ers

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nite said:
Well 3 girls I text or text me almost everyday

A: Girl who sent me nudes, bikini pics, keeps talking about how she wants to **** me... We didnt cause of her ****in cycle but... This better ****in happen, lol or i'm done talking to her.... Sounds shallowish ? but after all the **** she has said it would be a major let down if i at least didn't get my **** wet

B: my ex she asked me out, we set something up I ended up cancelling(I was out of town for alittle while, kinda) and rescheduled for either tomorrow or Monday I haven't decided(she joked about getting her drunk ;) )

C: girl who lives near my "out of town" place, she asked me out but, weather prevented us from going so i just told her we would hang out later

theres my update ****ers

Good job posting and putting in the work. Hopefully I can remember to keep coming back to this page and reading it up on your mindset.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Isn't your ex crazy? I don't recommend resurrecting relationships.
LOL haha, yea she is i tried. ended up getting the same ****. asked me out told me 15 minutes before she couldn't then went off on me. I was just feeling good like nothing would go wrong.Went off on me some ****, magically gained a boy friend if you read the texted. (**** i deleted them) it was actually really funny she tried so hard to get me to care! I was feeling alittle bad until i read your post
Told her to permanently leave me alone in the last message. Its for the best

anyway I was gonna do alittle something else but I forgot it
Oh and C from the above is acting weird

and when A runs out of **** to say she starts getting really sexual some times its ****ing rediculous, "I had trouble sleeping last night becase I was so horny" lol shes this horny all the time, I think I'm either one of a ton of guys or she has dependency issues.Makes sure we text every day. Maybe both. or **** who knows. Still want to **** her.

I feel like I have realy poor choice in women. :eek: lol I do when I think about it. Or there are just a ton of ****ty girls.
another girl is texting me, this one is from online though, like A.

All my positive momentum from spring break just died lol. Everything is bleaker then previously thought. I was on a false abundance high :rock: problem is all these girls are hot...

EDIT: This is so unorganized, if you planned on reading it and don't quit, I'll love you ;)

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nite said:
I was on a false abundance high :rock: problem is all these girls are hot...
"All hot girls are crazy, but not all crazy girls are hot"

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
I DESERVE A ****ING DON JUAN MEDAL FOR THE **** I JUST PULLED! or just a **** ;)

4 hours of **** tests... guess i passed them all... or enough... oh my god that was ****ing hell.... after I show pluto friday... I'll try to post what i can of it but lets just say A, decided she was going to feel like a slut if she ****ed me without any tests so 2 weeks of tests in one 4 hour text session. Hopefully i **** her tomorrow, or I'm shooting myself 240 times one for every minutes of that ****.. probably not going to sleep cause i need to wake up in 4 hours not sure if i can do it.... but damnit **** IT GOOD NITE BOYS ;) (see what i did there) probably not worth it... in all honesty but what do i know, im a sleep deprived virgin

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol and you sound as if you are on speed :p

It's not that big a deal. Your frame is totally needy. Change your mindset to "the girl is lucky to fvck me!"

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
False...

(friend told me to jack off before hand, I didnt come with the condom on... wouldn't let her **** me raw she tried... I SAID NO!).... Got all my firsts pretty much, hand job, *******, fingered her... No longer a virgin ;)

she's weird though, and not to sound like a ****... but i couldn't give 2 ****s about her, she thinks im ****ing awesome...

oh, greatest compliment i ever received "your like a bad boy who is sweet sometimes"