Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nite's Journal

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was my last day of football, I helped some people move and just watched my baseball team.

I keep telling myself I'm too tired to do anything, which may be true today, but I know I'm going to use this in future.

And I only have this weekend and next week before I go to this camp were I play football non-stop for 3 days straight, it sucks.

Right now, It's not like I'm not going out but, when I do i don't see any girls ever around my age. So I want to find somewhere, I'll probably try the mall again later.

I tried to turn in my app for my summer job, but the position was all ready filled. I need to find a new one

Not a great day but eh it's fine

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great day but I'm exhausted even right now while writing this,

Woke up at noon went to the pool sooner after. While I was at the pool I met an old lady who had lived here for 20 years talked to her, anyway she thought I was in my twenties, until i told her my age. Anyway there is this really cute girl who she told me would bring her to the pool to meet me. I said hi last year to her and found out her name, I didn't give her mine, that was a big deal for me last year.
+ the old lady was interesting. She was nice and is one of those people you know have connections.

Then I went to this trade show thing meant for women, my mom was working there, anyway I practiced on eye contact with some of the girls there I didn't open anyone because it took me awhile to get comfortable there.

I went back to the pool later and the pool attendant who is all ways there, but, I've never talked to her cause she all ways is reading with headphones in. But today I ended up talking to her as we are the only ones there. She's 22 (6 year difference)so I didn't really flirt real heavy, but she did end up talking a lot, I didn't kino cause I was wet and she was dry. My mistake. Her face is ok, but she has a nice body. She told me a lot of info about her past, like surprising a lot, she grew up in a white trash area so that's how she grew up.She told me she hadn't got in trouble recently
Anyway cause the age difference and her history I'm not pursuing her.

Her license suspended, so her mom picked her up and she said something about hoping to see me tomorrow.

So I think it was a pretty good day

Edit:
+ my buddies might be coming over to drink so, probably a good day.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty uneventful day nursed a lil bit of a hang over and did 3-4 hours of chores

and my dad comes back in town tomorrow as well.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
football - driving(lots of driving) - the dentist, face now feels swollen

nothing fun happened today :/

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Busy today 2 BUT--

I went to the pool and saw a cute girl. (first one i didn't know in days, so I'm thinkin lets flex those Don Juan muscles and talk to this girl, right?)

NOPE. This time it was bad.... I didn't even talk to her, I'm quite ashamed right now :(
She checked me out when I first got there but I being honest barely even look at her.

My Excuse(s) : She's told old for me(maybe 2-5 years), ear buds in, hat over face(near the end)
*Edit: the excuses I came up with to not talk to her.

**** it. oh well

Last edited:

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude....damn.You should have went!

All the girls I'm "busy" with right now is 1-2 years older than me.Bro...next time,JUST DO IT.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Real quick of whats going on

- Sorry apoc I can't do most of these women even if I do ask I get ages like 25 and it scares the **** out of me.. .Too old

- Other then that I need to figure out a way to do it if they have a parent, that's the only other situation I've seen
^ I just don't know what to do :/

I've been playing too much video games last couple days... Anyone ever find that game you thought was really hard when you were little, then find it and then love the game ? ya that happened to me :/

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
All right, I've been gone for awhile at a football camp so nothing really significant( some little things happened) or anything except maybe I gained some more confidence,
We kicked last years state runner up team's ass. Some of them are on HGH ( I have some friends on the team and they admitted it. I think that's insane) and they get alot of transfer students, they are all huge and strong as hell.

Anyway I lost 6 pounds got 3 of it back, probably water weight, I'm sore as hell and I'm covered in bruises I need to shave and I'm tired
20 hours of football in about a 50 hour time span

I feel so small and look it, I can't wait to hit the weights and finding some girls again.

After I get some sleep... :D

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
quick update, Nothing significant with women, I don't really think short conversations are significant.

Lots stuff with family and football, and other things just ahh...

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to your journal, you haven't had a significant interaction with a girl in over two weeks. Write down the priorities in your life (this journal is a good place) and make sure you're giving proper attention to each one.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I've approached a couple girls and talk to quite a few during the 2 weeks just nothing I think that's substantial to write about.

I'm probably not doing this journal right. My excitement for it has kinda died down, with the bootcamp starting I'll try to come back to it.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nite said:
I'm probably not doing this journal right. My excitement for it has kinda died down, with the bootcamp starting I'll try to come back to it.
Same. Bootcamp is very necessary for me, I got laid last week but I don't even count that as progress. Looking forward to meeting new girls.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right after I posted that one of my friends I haven't seen in a month, calls me up and we head to the pool ( i don't call guys and ask them to hang out really, I just don't)
2 girls were there both use to be into last year, not any more, so it wasn't great until 2 seniors girl showed up. (6 and a 9) I've never talked to either of these girls before today. The 9 has the biggest tits in our school, while being still thin. We ended up just hanging out with the seniors. 9 kept coming over and sitting by me and she initiated kino, and flirting with me. It was funny cause at first, my friend thought she was into him. The seniors kept calling me prince charming, I liked it.
I ended up having to leave before I got her number because I was late to something for my brother and had to hurry out. I doubt I'll see this girl till next school year.
Eh, I'm not really sure if i would consider this significant cause I didn't end up getting her number. Does this make sense in what I was saying earlier? I may have or may not have posted about this.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I went to the mall to help me friend get people for a drive. His mom has cancer.

I approached probably about 25 cute girls while I was there, flirted with some but, I wasn't really there for that. So I don't count these plus, my focus wasn't to pick up girls. There were some of the most popular kids in my school there and they were too shy to talk to the cute girls, even when they were just handing out pamphlets!

I didn't have time to do anything else, I have football again in 30 minutes. I wanted a damn nap today.

I'm not counting these for the bootcamp. I don't even know if they qualify.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There were some of the most popular kids in my school there and they were too shy to talk to the cute girls, even when they were just handing out pamphlets!
This shows how situational confidence doesn't help popular kids when they aren't in their good environment. I find this very interesting.

Well done on approaching 25 cute girls. That's a LOT to me, so I'd count them. You don't need to follow the bootcamp word for word. Give yourself good challenges because you seem pretty good already.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
@mind - I definitely think it was easier with the pamphlets. And approaching is the only aspect of this I'm good at.

Yesterday - Had football and summer gym was there as well. Some girls I didn't really know called out my name. Eh, after that I went home and took a long over due nap.

Today - Some chores for a couple hours then I called my friends and we went to the mall. I tried to get him to approach girls, he's younger then me but, he's pretty good with women in any other circumstance. So I spent awhile at that until I finally decided I should try an approach because he wanted to leave. I tried everything I could think of to get him to do it. Next time I told him I'd let him drink a little before hand.
1/10 - the only approach today- she was an 8

It was some girl waiting for her friend by the changing room I talked to her for a little over a minute. No number or anything, but I had to show my friend I could approach a girl. His fear and energy kinda rubbed off on me, I wasn't as confident as normal.

I'll make a complete post when I get all 10 in the bootcamp forum later

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
6/23
Went to the pool talked with the 22 year old for a while, saw some other girls I talked to last summer, but, everyone I know hates her so I didn't even look her way. + she is kind of a *****
I think I said she(the 22yo) was an 8, that's not true. Go down a number or so. She gave me her number and said something about drinking with her but, uhh, I noticed somethings I didn't the first time. It's a no go.

6/24 Tried to go to church, didn't work, saw a girl at the store talked to her for maybe 30 seconds before I saw her parents come in, then I left. I don't know if I'll count this unless I have to.

Today: Had extra long football today, it was ****ing hot. It's like 95 F* and humid as **** outside. So I didn't go anywhere.

Can you guys tell me a good place to find some to do pick ups with, I'm pretty sure everyone I know is ****ing terrible, if not I'll still try to get the guy from last to do it. and Hopefully, I won't find some creep on a site...

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's been awhile since I've used my journal...
I started school and some other things football ect.
Anyway soon I plan on updating this with my schedule and such