Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

Where The Fat Chicks At?

Interesting. I thought us Californians would be up there, especially with fast food on every damn corner.
  2. C

What Would You Do To This Guy?!

Ha, the one where he throws the pot on the dudes head is pretty funny. Also, the one where he acts blind. Personally though, I'd react like any of those people did. Chasing the little sh!t down and kicking in his head.
  3. C

looking for guidance...

Update:A year and some months later.. Yeah.. its been a while. How is everyone? I rarely frequent these forums these days. Well last time I was super serious I got all the way up to 205 Lbs. I was feeling like a beast. But I was also feeling a bit chubby. I grew a good size and I believe I...
  4. C

American beer is addictive like nicotine and cocain

This. Most American beer is sh!t.
  5. C

should i even text back

Okay.. First of all, what are your intentions with this girl?
  6. C

should i even text back

F**k with her head. Say there was a test that came out of the blue. Lol. It just seems as if it were that, a text asking about what she missed in class. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't get a woody up over nothing, brah!
  7. C

Need a good deodorant.

Lol digging up an 7 year old thread huh? Well screw everything I said all those years ago. I found the best deodorant for me.. and that is Right Guard Total Defense 5 Power Stripe.. arctic refresh scent in invisible solid form. Leaves my pits smelling great for hours and hours and never gets musty.
  8. C

I see where this is going, so why not...post your pics here!

thanks man! hahahaha i agree with you very much. i'd say they're all a "whole lot of woman". its rare to find a pretty and fit one.
  9. C

Hahahahahaha. You are a complete moron you know that? I know there's a 5 year different idiot. I went through puberty when I was 12 and you were 7. Congratulations, You're much more of a retard then I thought you orginally were. Friggin teenagers these days I swear. Let me help you out. 7 + 5...
  10. C

Yup, I hit puberty a very long time ago. You were only 7 then. Do the math "smart" guy. Oh no, who called the grammar nazis? I'm not writing an essay here, so who cares? Good, we don't need some virgin trolling around this thread and looking at pictures, only to call the posters of those...
  11. C

Haters gonna hate. Keep on hatin little hobbit. He would have no idea what to do with a naked woman if he had one laying on his bed. Hes a freakin pimply virgin for crying out loud! When I was 14 I lost mine, to an ex gf who was also a virgin. I've hooked up with tons of attractive women, while...
  12. C

Why thank you! Though I feel different about it. Everyones entitled to their own opinions.
  13. C

I wouldn't say its "large".. but if that is your viewpoint, thanks.
  14. C

My woman and I http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/XSinaiBeachX/167538_185196124837420_100000411006395_537144_4241442_n.jpg http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/XSinaiBeachX/24930_106070946083272_100000411006395_147790_3681401_n.jpg
  15. C

Your weight

5'8 190 lbs at around 17% B.F. im like 160-something lbs of muscle and the rest fat. heres me at the moment.. note the little gut ive packed on since i've started bulking. http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/XSinaiBeachX/167929_1406008090218_1832897516_735934_3608611_n.jpg...
  16. C

Ronnie on Jersey Shore

No body fat? Ronnie has body fat. His abs arnt really that visible. im guessing hes between 14 and 16%.
  17. C

looking for guidance...

Thanks! Very good.
  18. C

What Whey do you guys use?

ON 100% whey. double rich chocolate flavor. tasted very good. One of the many benefits of have a brother in law who owns a nutrition store with his brother. I get everything for super cheap.