Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

should i even text back

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
This chick texted me to tell her what shes gonna miss in class. Shes probably skipping btw. Being the jerk i didnt reply. If she texts back should i still not reply.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F**k with her head. Say there was a test that came out of the blue.

Lol. It just seems as if it were that, a text asking about what she missed in class. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't get a woody up over nothing, brah!

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
She said you should let me know what i miss in class tomorrow. That kind of sounds like a command.

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her she's gonna miss you ;)

jay_mo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you should reply. How could you ever initiate anything if you don't?

Taking actions is the mans role. She gave you a small hint, it could be nothing, but it's enough for you to start acting like a man.

Being a player and letting the chick come to you is one thing. Not ceasing the moment is another, and that's what you're doing. By not replying you are not being a "jerk" in her head. You are just being boring.

JPlaya said:
She said you should let me know what i miss in class tomorrow. That kind of sounds like a command.
The word "should" implies it's a hint, not a command.

Just like Jack Sparrow says, don't make a big deal out of it - reply and see what happens. Tell her something like that she missed your company, or make a joke about that you had a test.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"There's actually a pop quiz tomorrow."

"What?! Really?"

"Yeah, it's in my pants though."

-Scars