Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

American beer is addictive like nicotine and cocain

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Straight up, this is not a love post. I've been drinking Russian beer and German beer, and after it ended I was pretty drunk and could drink more, but never wanted to take the keys and drive to a store and buy more. With American beer, any brand really, I'm drunk, and I want more. American beer makes you brave the DUI charge to get more of it. By any means it doesn't taste any better, nor makes you drunk any more. It's just addictive.

God bless Alex Jones. I think American beer is injected with the same sh`t the Mac Donalds and Burger Kings sandwitches, to MAKE YOU BUY MORE.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean mass-produced American beer. We have some fine smaller breweries.

And I think you're just hungry. A cheap American beer, typically a watered-down lager, will not fill you up as though you ate a meal. That's why you want more. Try some Shiner Bock, anything from Anchor Steam, or even most of the Sam Adams beers.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American beer is so low alcohol that a regular beer drinker can drive very well even after ten hours of beer drinking.

Russian men hate life. They drink a canning jar of that crap liquor vodka a day until they die before age 60. Of course Russian men aren't into beer drinking. Their alcohol addiction is way above what a belly full of beer can supply.

LIKEaBAWZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try Belgian beer if you can , it has more alcohol in it ( not much like a total of 5% usually) and it tastes good .
I have never tried an american beer but it will probably taste like Heineken i think .

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is full of lose.

I'm no beer snob. I don't really like weird beer, craft beer, or any of that other. I like Miller Lite, period. I'll drink Budweiser if I really get crazy. And I can easily drink 1. Or 2. Or however many I want and then stop.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this thread hurts my head.

I'll start off by saying I have never experienced anything like the OP, where a certain beer (especially bad beer) makes me risk a DUI to go get more because of some addictive quality to it. If anything, drinking these mass-produced, watered-down, "i care more about less calorie" beer makes me wants to switch to vodka or whiskey.

American beer gets such a bad reputation because people only think of Bud/Miller products. There are so many American beers that are of VERY good quality. I live in the midwest US and it is basically the heart of the beer industry in this country. There are craft and micro brews all over this area. These beers are of very high quality and put the "big names" to shame. I have been to countries outside of the US and had beer there. They are very good, but I would not jump to say they are better than the craft brews I get here.

There is a bar right by my house that has over 100 beers on tap, and over 500 additional different beers in bottles. About half of them are American beer. There is such a huge range of tastes and styles that I don't know how "American beer" can be characterized by one or two crappy brands.

P

perseverance

There's not much American beer in my neck of the woods, but I have come to the realisation that it doesn't matter what alcoholic drinks I'm drinking or what country those beverages come from, I always, always get the munchies when I'm consuming alcohol.

I have also found a lot of fast food places in the immediate vicinity of bars and clubs. You come out of any bar or club at 2am, 3am or 4am and you'll see the fast food places near those venues packed full of drunken people who are hungry and want something to eat.

Alcohol dehydrates you, which in turn often confuses the human into thinking they are hungry, so they eat!

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American beer is not as popular here as beer from other countries such as european brands. :)

FG'man

Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine was in America and tried the beer there. He said, it tasted like sh*t. Good old german beer.. :D

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FG'man said:
A friend of mine was in America and tried the beer there. He said, it tasted like sh*t. Good old german beer.. :D
Haha... well, what beer did he try? There are hundreds of brands here. If he tried Icehouse, he would think he was drinking piss. My point is there are SO many different types here in America, that I don't see how you can classify all American beer by tasting a few.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
I've been drinking Russian beer and German beer, and after it ended I was pretty drunk and could drink more, but never wanted to take the keys and drive to a store and buy more.
Yeah, I guess that's why in Russia and Germany they don't have any drunk drivers. None at all.

With American beer, any brand really, I'm drunk, and I want more. American beer makes you brave the DUI charge to get more of it. By any means it doesn't taste any better, nor makes you drunk any more. It's just addictive.
And how did you come to that conclusion?

God bless Alex Jones. I think American beer is injected with the same sh`t the Mac Donalds and Burger Kings sandwitches, to MAKE YOU BUY MORE.
Those sandwiches are not injected with anything. They are made using low quality ingredients high in carbohydrates. Why? Because carbs are cheap, real meat is expensive. Like Chinese food, which makes you hungry less than an hour after you eat it. Why? Because it's mostly easy to digest carbs and some fat. Also high fructose corn syrup which is another problem altogether.

backseatjuan said:
You are no longer allowed to use this combination of words in a sentence.