Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I see where this is going, so why not...post your pics here!

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Capt.Jack Sparrow said:
Haters gonna hate. Keep on hatin little hobbit.
He would have no idea what to do with a naked woman if he had one laying on his bed. Hes a freakin pimply virgin for crying out loud! When I was 14 I lost mine, to an ex gf who was also a virgin. I've hooked up with tons of attractive women, while you have done what? Wank it to pictures of hobbits and call people "homos"? If anything, you're the insecure fag around here. Get a life kid.

Go wash your face with some clearasil and back to watching sesame street, pokemon, or whatever it is you 17 year olds do now a days.
a

Lol atleast I know I dont have any stds,14? did you even hit puberty yet. Hahaha that post was the worst use of grammer I have ever seen.

Any way I shall respect the ops wishes and not post here anymore =)

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, I hit puberty a very long time ago. You were only 7 then. Do the math "smart" guy.
Oh no, who called the grammar nazis? I'm not writing an essay here, so who cares?

Good, we don't need some virgin trolling around this thread and looking at pictures, only to call the posters of those pictures gay or cry out "fail" on tattoos when you don't even like tattoos. F*ck off you cvnt.

Thanks

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Capt.Jack Sparrow said:
Yup, I hit puberty a very long time ago. You were only 7 then. Do the math "smart" guy.
Oh no, who called the grammar nazis? I'm not writing an essay here, so who cares?

Good, we don't need some virgin trolling around this thread and looking at pictures, only to call the posters of those pictures gay or cry out "fail" on tattoos when you don't even like tattoos. F*ck off you cvnt.

Thanks
Sigh ok this is my last last post.

Assuming you are 22 as stated on your profile and im 17

22-17=5

14-5=9

so i was 9 and not 7 when you where 14

so you just proved that you not only can't do grade 1 maths but your also a complete idiot.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
Sigh ok this is my last last post.

Assuming you are 22 as stated on your profile and im 17

22-17=5

14-5=9

so i was 9 and not 7 when you where 14

so you just proved that you not only can't do grade 1 maths but your also a complete idiot.
Hahahahahaha. You are a complete moron you know that? I know there's a 5 year different idiot. I went through puberty when I was 12 and you were 7. Congratulations, You're much more of a retard then I thought you orginally were. Friggin teenagers these days I swear.

Let me help you out. 7 + 5 = 12 got it? Good.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might post pictures here, but what Im wondering is: as this is the internet, how might my picture be traced? What if I black out the eyes? How does this stuff work?

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
I might post pictures here, but what Im wondering is: as this is the internet, how might my picture be traced? What if I black out the eyes? How does this stuff work?

You could just use a direct link format on photobucket.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
You could just use a direct link format on photobucket.
Im thinking in the direction of picture tracking etc. Don't wanna figure out that someone has identified a picture on a PUA site with me in 5 years from now.

Maybe Im just overthinking it. I don't know how it works, I dont even know a 100% what Im talking about.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had no intention of posting my picture, but after seeing how overly dramatic some of you are about this being gay, or this being a site we shouldn't post our pictures on - i've decided to post mine. These are not facebook pictures, pictures of me being out and about, or even doing anything; they're random pictures taken with my phone by myself.

before my run this morning: http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...69734648423_1387178373_31271324_2188589_n.jpg

I'm not posting pics of women i have or am fvcking for many reasons (#1: it could possibly be your girlfriend). But, i do have videos online........................... if you want to see them - PM me so i can make fun of you for wanting to see my c@ck...

Some people on here REALLY need to drop the serious act.... If you're as serious in real life as you are on here - i can't imagine you being any fun to be around.

Last edited:

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there is a surprisingly high amount of drama in this thread. seems when people start posting pictures, it gets a little personal, insecurities come out?

anyway, if you guys could get back to posting pictures so I can get back to jackin to pics of your girlfriends? thanks

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
Awesome transformation!! Goes to show what dropping 70 lbs of lard does for you! You're sexy... just not as sexy as me! :D Again, major props man.

this! pretty amazine transformation

the wifey pic doesn't work

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got that sh!t beat, not that I don't congratulate king, which I do, people have no idea how hard it is to transform yourself that much, like many here I got a bad case of oneitis 2 years ago, which led me to this forum, that case of oneitis set in motion a chain of events that caused me to change my life, get rid of that fat guy I was and mostly importantly the huge AFC I was

319lbs 18 months ago:

http://img820.imageshack.us/i/l09c847e419e34faf8695bf.jpg/

178lbs today(current FB pic):

http://img137.imageshack.us/i/sany038945467.jpg/

141lbs so far(6' 1"), 100% naturally, currently working on flipping around 20lbs of fat with muscle to get my bodyfat down there, 4lbs so far in about 8 weeks

after all this I can pretty much have my pick of any broad I want(especially if I get that game perfected) and would most likely tell my oneitis to go fvck herself now :)

me and king are examples of what can be done if you WANT to do it

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bilboteabaggins said:
I got that sh!t beat, not that I don't congratulate king, which I do, people have no idea how hard it is to transform yourself that much, like many here I got a bad case of oneitis 2 years ago, which led me to this forum, that case of oneitis set in motion a chain of events that caused me to change my life, get rid of that fat guy I was and mostly importantly the huge AFC I was

319lbs 18 months ago:

141lbs so far(6' 1"), 100% naturally, currently working on flipping around 20lbs of fat with muscle to get my bodyfat down there, 4lbs so far in about 8 weeks

after all this I can pretty much have my pick of any broad I want(especially if I get that game perfected) and would most likely tell my oneitis to go fvck herself now :)

Did you grow your hairline back as well?

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bilboteabaggins said:

319lbs 18 months ago:

Damn man, doesn't even look like the same person! That's fantastic work, a great transformation to say the least! I think everyone should take notice of these kinds of transformations... Instead of putting all your effort on game, simply become a higher value guy. I promise it'll help your cause tremendously.

Good luck on continuing your physical progress man. Keep it up!

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chickfight said:
Did you grow your hairline back as well?
weird isn't it, don't know why that happened LOL...I think the fat boy buzz cut just made it look worse than what it was

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with a lot of the guys who say looks don't matter, don't want to change their appearance or aren't considered physically attractive or just don't care about how they look.

Obviously, looks aren't everything, but like the guy above me said, if less focus was on game and a bit more on looks, that'd create a good balance.

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
let me just say this, after I did what I did (losing all that weight thus affecting my looks)I can literally sit back in the corner, play the mysterious card all day long and have no problems hooking up, it fits my personality anyways, not much game needed at all

I will prolly never be a pua to be honest, the looks do matter more than anything imho, hit that gym, straighten the diet out and update your wardrobe, combine a decent amount of game with that and you are beast ;)

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
Damn man, doesn't even look like the same person! That's fantastic work, a great transformation to say the least! I think everyone should take notice of these kinds of transformations... Instead of putting all your effort on game, simply become a higher value guy. I promise it'll help your cause tremendously.

Good luck on continuing your physical progress man. Keep it up!
thanks for the encouragement brother