Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I see where this is going, so why not...post your pics here!

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually have a pic request for elstud and those guys who think looks don't matter...etc. Those guys with a gazillion post, please pictures up or your credibility goes down the drain. I have this vision that most guys here are nerdy looking because those types are the only ones who never get some. That, and the homeless guy across the street. Also I would like to see what pook looks like.

Everybody request the pictures of your favorite posters here or anyone for that matter. Peace...

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
I actually have a pic request for elstud and those guys who think looks don't matter...etc. Those guys with a gazillion post, please pictures up or your credibility goes down the drain. I have this vision that most guys here are nerdy looking because those types are the only ones who never get some. That, and the homeless guy across the street. Also I would like to see what pook looks like.

Everybody request the pictures of your favorite posters here or anyone for that matter. Peace...

REPPED +1

Good Idea dude. :rockon:

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, what a controversial PIC THREAD. Lighten the hell up. If you don't want to post a pic, then don't. Why are you here? Why are you even clicking the links and looking at people's "gay" pictures?
Any idea how dumb it is to call someone gay on a forum where they come to learn how to attract WOMEN? People here are a lot of things, but gay? Unlikely. Grow the fvck up.
Stop trying to out-alpha each other on an internet forum.

Last edited:

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chickfight said:
Damn, what a controversial PIC THREAD. Lighten the hell up. If you don't want to post a pic, then don't. Why are you here? Why are you even clicking the links and looking at people's "gay" pictures?
Any idea how dumb it is to call someone gay on a forum where they come to learn how to attract WOMEN is? People here are a lot of things, but gay? Unlikely. Grow the fvck up. Stop trying to out-alpha each other on an internet forum.

this

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bilboteabaggins said:
does that broad in his pic "fail"?, remember that when he is banging her and your jerking one haha :rockon:
If that's your idea of a 'broad' than I feel sorry for you.

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
very impressed cr1mson...good for you man! and youve got a smokin fiance!

my guess the reason that dude is so negative is because he's stuck in south africa..

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not going to post any clear face pictures bc I dont want people to know what I look like but you get the idea.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
Why are you so negative?

You called this thread gay, you said someones tattoos "fail", and imply that his girl isn't worthy of being a broad ie shes not attractive to you.

Do ya thing Captain Jack Sparrow.

I think the reason might have to do with his secret crush on Frodo. What's not a secret though is how he stalked Frodo, listened as Frodo and Gandalf talked about jewelry by the fire place. When he was discovered, he was made to be Frodo's hobit slave, much to Sam's delight. He then went on some long walks with Frodo to go hiking up a mountain side. Sam often shared his feelings with Frodo as they journied. Mr Gamgee even became jealous and mistrustful of new friends that joined them along the way.

However Sam the hobbit never gave up on Frodo and evenually went back to stalking Mr Frodo and his new companion. Instead of nexting Frodo, he stalked and waited until Frodo was in trouble and needed to be saved. Like most AFC's he thought that he could swoop in an save the day to show just how nice of guy he really is.

There was also a time where Frodo had become injured and fell bed ridden (He'd been penetrated by the tip of a sword of big black figure). Sam spent all his time by Frodo's bedside. He was there when Frodo awoke and they looked deeply into each other's eyes, and Sam couldn't be happier.

But despite all this, Sam the Hobbit's love of Frodo was no match for Frodo's love of Jewelry. It was that love that caused Frodo to leave Samwise forever. And as if to add insult to injury, Frodo ordered Sam to "Finish my book."

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
I think the reason might have to do with his secret crush on Frodo. What's not a secret though is how he stalked Frodo, listened as Frodo and Gandalf talked about jewelry by the fire place. When he was discovered, he was made to be Frodo's hobit slave, much to Sam's delight. He then went on some long walks with Frodo to go hiking up a mountain side. Sam often shared his feelings with Frodo as they journied. Mr Gamgee even became jealous and mistrustful of new friends that joined them along the way.

However Sam the hobbit never gave up on Frodo and evenually went back to stalking Mr Frodo and his new companion. Instead of nexting Frodo, he stalked and waited until Frodo was in trouble and needed to be saved. Like most AFC's he thought that he could swoop in an save the day to show just how nice of guy he really is.

There was also a time where Frodo had become injured and fell bed ridden (He'd been penetrated by the tip of a sword of big black figure). Sam spent all his time by Frodo's bedside. He was there when Frodo awoke and they looked deeply into each other's eyes, and Sam couldn't be happier.

But despite all this, Sam the Hobbit's love of Frodo was no match for Frodo's love of Jewelry. It was that love that caused Frodo to leave Samwise forever. And as if to add insult to injury, Frodo ordered Sam to "Finish my book."
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco said:
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Sorry to hear about your mom. Though I have NO IDEA why you took offense to my post which was referencing Lord of The Rings....

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
Sorry to hear about your mom. Though I have NO IDEA why you took offense to my post which was referencing Lord of The Rings....
Bro, it was a joke, I was messing around. LOL...Its called a meme.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
Ah damn you got me good. I haven't seen that meme before. :rockon:
After your post I was laughing my ass off. I was like this guy thinks hes good, im gonna play a little trick on him. Especially after I posted my picture, I thought this meme would be perfect.

Dont mind me though, im just a sneaky bastard. :wave:

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just realized im a troll. Unintetional of course..btw this thread should be shut down because this is not a homosexual site.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
I just realized im a troll. Unintetional of course..btw this thread should be shut down because this is not a homosexual site.
Can you PLEASE not post in this thread since it's so "gay"? I don't need you hijacking and trolling in my thread. Stop hating and just improve yourself, then someday, you will have the confidence to post a pic, but until then PLEASE stop. You are entitled to your own opinion, but me or anybody else DOES NOT need to hear your flaming or Attention Whoring.

~Thank You
GTP

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate. Keep on hatin little hobbit.
He would have no idea what to do with a naked woman if he had one laying on his bed. Hes a freakin pimply virgin for crying out loud! When I was 14 I lost mine, to an ex gf who was also a virgin. I've hooked up with tons of attractive women, while you have done what? Wank it to pictures of hobbits and call people "homos"? If anything, you're the insecure fag around here. Get a life kid.

Go wash your face with some clearasil and back to watching sesame street, pokemon, or whatever it is you 17 year olds do now a days.