Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I see where this is going, so why not...post your pics here!

P­ornography

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
This is a quite old pic, but it's the only one in my photobucket account so dealwithit.gif

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff85/strawberryroad/2005-09-09/8a23.jpg in the middle. this is what.. a 6 year old picture. I'm actually bigger than that now, lose the braids, actually dressed like a grown up. the two dudes are my old best friends. And for you haters, you can check my account as I've posted the same picture here before years ago.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff85/strawberryroad/vacation/londonnightclub.jpg girl on the far right is my fiancee that I get harped on for talking about too much.
Nice job my man congrats on settling for a good fiancee hope it goes well

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mustfirstregister said:
I knew you were a troll. Your "picture" is from a stock photo site. This one to be exact: http://roblang.photoshelter.com/image/I0000RsAimndUXZ0

Good looking man in a towel seated on a lifeguard stand at the beach

DAN-223.jpg
Copyright @2009 rob lang ALL RIGHTS RESERVED registered with the Library of Congress United States Of America
Restrictions: This image is registered with the Library of Congress Copyright Office, Washington D.C. U.S.A. Pharmaceutical sales require pre-approval before usage

Contained in Galleries:
MEN, SPA, HEALTH AND FITNESS
Post reported. Thanks for playing.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He posted a different picture a while ago, maybe that one is true? I don't know about that last post of his, let's hear him before saying something guys!!

If he is a troll, he has got to be my favorite one, because of this one:
Girls are crazy? So that means your mom is crazy?

Looooooooooool.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Groovy said:
He posted a different picture a while ago, maybe that one is true? I don't know about that last post of his, let's hear him before saying something guys!!

If he is a troll, he has got to be my favorite one, because of this one:
Girls are crazy? So that means your mom is crazy?

Looooooooooool.
Hahahaha that's classic,
well yea, she is. Doesn't mean I don't love her though.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
I remember you saying before, in a different thread, that you were on the shorter side, around 5'8" I remember, looking kinda tall in the picture:confused:
that was the same thing they said when i posted the picutre back in the day lol. the dudes in the pic are shorter than me creating the image of me being taller than I am. I probably am closer to 5'10 as well than I am 5'8. i haven't had my self measured since I got my DL and I know my dad is 5'10 and I am right at the same hight as he is now

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubirosa said:
Props to the pretty girlfriend dude....
Most of the Rockabilly girls that I knew back in the day were......Well, let's just say that didn't watch their carbs too closely......
thanks man!

hahahaha i agree with you very much.

i'd say they're all a "whole lot of woman". its rare to find a pretty and fit one.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
This is a quite old pic, but it's the only one in my photobucket account so dealwithit.gif

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff85/strawberryroad/2005-09-09/8a23.jpg in the middle. this is what.. a 6 year old picture. I'm actually bigger than that now, lose the braids, actually dressed like a grown up. the two dudes are my old best friends. And for you haters, you can check my account as I've posted the same picture here before years ago.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff85/strawberryroad/vacation/londonnightclub.jpg girl on the far right is my fiancee that I get harped on for talking about too much.

O sh*t

Wadup Frat!

G.O.M.A.B.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Add Your Photos

A photogenic bump.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
But Of Course,