Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yup. Dating still sucks

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. More success. Met another hot one on hookup site. Made plans. Showed up at her hotel for a drink at bar, 30 mins later we are naked in her room and screwed like crazy.
No strings, no jumping thru hoops, no freaking 3 dates and maybe I get lAid.

That’s 2 chics in two weeks. Loving it.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that's my point to all the LMS dominate or die crowd heres the same guy same moves different results let the glorious randomness of women provide it always will.

no I'm not advocating spending your weekend's eating Cheetos on the couch.

I'm just saying that just being out there will provide the pvss and the self improvement is the long game. Game is just a way of not being boring while you are out there.

A hell of my ons were probably just being interesting enough meeting bare minimum looks standards and being available. Happy enough took my profit upfront and got to practice.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s my new STANDARD response to women who message with me on a regular old like match. It does wonders to weed out the women who just want some attention, nothing else.

Hi there. I’m not into the endless texting that goes nowhere, I’m sure you can relate. What’s you schedule look like to get together for a drink. John

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s my new STANDARD response to women who message with me on a regular old like match. It does wonders to weed out the women who just want some attention, nothing else.

Hi there. I’m not into the endless texting that goes nowhere, I’m sure you can relate. What’s you schedule look like to get together for a drink. John
Totally stealing that, or variations based on circumstance. Already did a variation where a 24y/o's profile mentioned "bonus points for taking me out for sushi". So I ran with it because it was so obvious, skipped all the bull**** texting which kills momentum every time, and now I have a date tomorrow night. Or so I think. I give it 50/50 it flakes.

Ironic that the first date with my current GF was sushi, and such an intense experience. Not blue-pill love-at-first-sight, but more: "Ok, you've definitely got my attention".

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This could be just another flash-and-dash run with OLD where I get a bunch of matches that get nowhere, but this seems different. I (a) removed a pic of me in a tux, which I think was hurting my image, and (b) am being more direct on the sudden influx of matches. We shall see.