Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Youtube short that sums up todays' dating market

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be the case, but most people still get laid at the same level as before, so if we talk only about this ( as the discussion so far was about ) then it is fair to say that there is no conspiracy for people to get laid less
Let's assume there is indeed a worldwide conspiracy against humanity, an idea which you have indicated you are open to. The people perpetrating this would not be stupid. It would be in their interests to make their efforts as pervasive as possible. Race wars, wars on the family, wars between generations, war between the genders, wars on intelligence, education, the economy and food quality, war on tradition, actual wars, suspect pandemics. It would be designed to manifest as both demoralization and distraction. There is no way they would people's sex lives alone, since sex is the only item that appears twice on Maslow's Hierarchy chart. Making casual sex easier for women and chads, making true pair-bonding harder, and demoralizing the majority of men (because you'd have to assume the perpetrators are intelligent enough to know of hypergamy) would both distract and demoralize. The goal would be to keep people from fighting back from whatever plans they have.

Now in the dating market younger people get laid more or the same, but in later years jadedness hits, standards increase and it's harder to pair-bond. Let's see what happens to you once you age out of the 20-something market. Dating after 30 was definitely easier in prior decades. Keep pounding your chest, LittleSon.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest problem is you have so many women who are covered in tats, uber fat, and piercings and members of the purple hair brigade. You didn't have this BS 40 years. back in the 70s a much higher percentage of women were desirable compared to today. With obesity and other BS you have 15 percent of women under 40 desirable. That's going to create intense competition.

I don't get it. Think of like having a Ferrari or Corvette or a show car and putting bumper stickers on it. That's why I think when I see a girl who otherwise would be an HB8 but has tats and piercings on her. Ruining a good thing.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you do not get laid because you need to own house first and you don’t?

Dude, I am 33 and living in a student dorm right now, guess what women do not care that I live there. They actually find it interesting ( maybe because I should not have the right to live in a student dorm from the get go )

Stop finding excuses and self pity

You sound exactly like one of those ugly women on tinder that are very demanding and like to always mention them in your speeches
Do you seriously not understand what the hell I'm talking about or do you have issues with reading? I specifically stated that becoming a home owner, thus entering into the middle class safely, was far easier for the boomer generation than it is for current young adults. I then said that the dating market is also much more difficult today than it would have been for boomer males. I didn't say anything about needing to own a home to date or have success in that market. With that said, there are some connections with economic stability and overall dating market success, it's one of the major reasons why people are putting off life events until well into their 30s or even 40s. I'm referring to things like married couple looking to have children are having them later in life due to economic/financial factors.

You really don't understand any bit of what is being discussed, I'm not even using myself as an example btw, did you not notice that?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, money per de unless you live a premium / luxury lifestyle have little to no value in getting laid, unless you piss poor and barely have money to have what to eat ( rarely the case these days in developed countries ) - you said yourself too -

In regards to the autistic guys, 50 years back if you were autistic you would be marginalized by society. You even had to go to a retarded people school . Autistic people now days have the best life that they ever had, as a lot of awareness was done and a lot of social programs developed in order for society to accept them. They can even go to normal schools where normal people study

Literally most of the things that you say are not even touching the real problems within the dating market

We have seen than in terms of marriages and getting laid, more or less it is kinda the same thing like 50 years ago, so for sure the idea that guys are getting laid less while more is not really reflecting the reality. And you have the marriages that reflect the same thing
You really don't understand Asperger's autism lol. There are some in this category that are completely dysfunctional, that is a fact. However, you'll find that the majority are relatively normal, or "high functioning". I bet if you were to go to any university and do a survey of students in fields like mathematics, the hard sciences (physics, chemistry, etc.) and stuff like engineering they'd on average score much more on the spectrum compared to the general population.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More traditional societies like Spain, Italy, Greece, or Latin America aren't going to see as big of a change. You have a place dominated by the Catholic or Orthodox Church, traditional mores will be more prevalent in the modern day.

In the U.S. I make a point to avoid Italian, Greek, Spanish (from Spain) and a lot of Latin women due to their being difficult. I wouldn't be surprised if things haven't changed much. Miami obv is pretty heavily Catholic.

In a more Anglo-dominated areas and societies, you will see a greater degree of change.

I would imagine the UK dating scene has changed tremendously in the last 60-70 years.
Dude, I live in south of Spain

I see almost no difference between English and Spanish women in terms of dating. The only difference is the average woman in Spain is better looking

Argentina and other Latin American countries have a historically lower marriage rate than USA. Even now, the marriage rate is like half in Latin America than it is in USA

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you seriously not understand what the hell I'm talking about or do you have issues with reading? I specifically stated that becoming a home owner, thus entering into the middle class safely, was far easier for the boomer generation than it is for current young adults. I then said that the dating market is also much more difficult today than it would have been for boomer males. I didn't say anything about needing to own a home to date or have success in that market. With that said, there are some connections with economic stability and overall dating market success, it's one of the major reasons why people are putting off life events until well into their 30s or even 40s. I'm referring to things like married couple looking to have children are having them later in life due to economic/financial factors.

You really don't understand any bit of what is being discussed, I'm not even using myself as an example btw, did you not notice that?
But what financial safety that you keep mentioning has to do with sex?

this is what you do not want to understand, they have nothing to do with one with the other

And let”s talk about money per se, I was born in an Eastern European country and when I was in high school I had less than 1 euro a day. When I was in university I had maybe 100 euros a month

Now I have 3 apartments in my capital city and another 2 apartments in south of Spain, and make quite good money out of them passively. Almost paid all of them too. If you want to make money, you will find a way

Depends on you if you use the energy that you have to self pity or to find a way

But overall, I do not see a big change in terms of getting laid prior to have money vs now

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More traditional societies like Spain, Italy, Greece, or Latin America aren't going to see as big of a change. You have a place dominated by the Catholic or Orthodox Church, traditional mores will be more prevalent in the modern day.

In the U.S. I make a point to avoid Italian, Greek, Spanish (from Spain) and a lot of Latin women due to their being difficult. I wouldn't be surprised if things haven't changed much. Miami obv is pretty heavily Catholic.
Miami might be heavily culturally Catholic due to the Hispanic/Latino population. I'm not sure how much Miami's Hispanics/Latinos are practicing Catholicism by attending Mass weekly/most weeks. Participation in organized religion has been dropping.

Among White women, I can't imagine a lot of the younger (40 and younger) Italian-American or Greek-American women being big time practitioners of religion either.

Dating after 30 was definitely easier in prior decades.
Really? Which decades? You might have a case for 2 decades (1990s and 2000s). I can't think of a time where dating was great for people 30+ (thinking most about 30s/40s people). The market for 30s/40s singles has always been a bit thin. Let me cover the periods of time since the end of World War II.

1945-1975: In this time, age at first marriage at around 20-23. People were still big time religious practitioners during this time. Almost all of the Christian faiths are against pre-marital sex, so a lot of people got married in order to have sex. The Sexual Revolution started during the 2nd half of this period of time. Even with The Sexual Revolution, most people still got married young between 1965-1975. Look at the female notch counts prior to marriage in the 1970s below. During this time, there simply weren't a lot of people still single at 30. So if you were a 35 year old single man in 1970, you didn't have a lot of options. Most 35 year old single men in 1970 also weren't above average salary earning white collar guys like Pete Campbell (b. 1934) of Mad Men. The typical 35 year old single man of 1970 was more likely to be some blue collar reject than a suave white collar guy.

No fault divorce entered most states between 1969-1975. The divorcees of this era were Silent Generation (late 1920s-1945) women with physically and/or emotionally abusive husbands and likely ~2 kids. Not a great option. The Boomers were either too young to be married between 1969-1975 or the ones that were married hadn't been married long enough to see their relationships experience a drop off in quality that could not be fixed.

1685887702603.png

1976-1989: This is when the Boomers started to affect the sexual marketplace. The 30+ divorcees of this era were mainly Boomers. Even though the Sexual Revolution had been more ingrained in the culture by this time, marriages were still early in life. Most women were married before age 25. The market for 30+ singles would have still been thin during this time, though it probably would have been better than the 1945-1975 time. I don't think the typical 35 year old guy in 1988 would have been in a great position.

There were lot of guys like Jim Nantz during this era (see below). In total, Jim Nantz would have been representative of a white collar male of this era, but less representative of a blue collar man. Regardless of work collar, many Baby Boomers got married during this time because they believed in the fairytale of marriage because marriage worked in their parents' generation (the GI Generation of 1910s-early 1920s births).

The 1965-1985 period when a Boomer could be an average guy and have a decent experience in the mating environment, unlike Millennials 2005-present.

1990-1999: The 1990s are the first full decade I can remember. I started to participate in the mating environment at the end of this decade, though I was a junior in high school at the end of 1999.

In the 1990s, people were still getting married before 27. The 30+ single person became more of a thing in the bigger cities.

There were even media depictions of 30+ singles in bigger cities. Seinfeld featured 3 men and 1 woman who were 30+ and single in New York City apartments. Sex and the City debuted in 1998 with three 30+ women and one 40+ woman single in New York City apartments as well. The characters in Seinfeld and Sex and the City are mainly white collar workers. George & Elaine in Seinfeld worked office jobs, and all the Sex and the City women were white collar. Newman in Seinfeld was a USPS mail carrier, which is considered a blue collar job.

The 1990s might have been the best decade in recent times for the 30+ single, though I do believe the market was still thin.

2000-2009: Age at first marriage became older during this decade and online dating (started in the 1990s) became de-stigmatized during this decade. In the earlier part of the decade (2000-2004), online dating was novel, starting to become de-stigmatized, and actually somewhat effective (in-person arranging of dates was still better). The latter part of the decade saw Facebook become available to the general public (2006) and the introduction of smartphones. Social media and smartphones made the late 2000s worse and continued to affect the mating market after 2010. By the 2000s, staying childless later in life first became noticeable, then accelerated after 2010. The woes of online dating became apparent by the late 2000s, as women on Match, OkCupid, and Plenty of Fish started to have their inboxes bombarded by thirsty guys. This is what served as motivation for the development of swipe apps.

2010-present: I don't need to go into much detail here. Incel and borderline Millennials became more of a thing. Notch counts got higher, women got fussier with the higher number of options that they realized starting in the late 2000s with dating websites but continued with dating apps into the 2010s. Women got less receptive to in-person approaches with more earbuds in the gym and outdoors. Things definitely got worse for the 30+ man in the 2010-present era despite more 30+ women being available.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good data

Women in the vast majority of cases are still bellow 5 guys

We can agree that maybe they do not count everything, and maybe it goes closer to 10 guys lifetime

But this does not mean that they are necessarily hoeing around

I think that the biggest change was women moving from 0-1 partners to like 3-4 . But this is not a lot of partners in a lifetime

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And let”s talk about money per se, I was born in an Eastern European country and when I was in high school I had less than 1 euro a day. When I was in university I had maybe 100 euros a month

Now I have 3 apartments in my capital city and another 2 apartments in south of Spain, and make quite good money out of them passively. Almost paid all of them too. If you want to make money, you will find a way
But dude, you're 123yo. Most people want to get rich at 20. They just need to watch more Youtube or TikTok videos with a recipe for success.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But dude, you're 123yo. Most people want to get rich at 20. They just need to watch more Youtube or TikTok videos with a recipe for success.
Actually I am 33, and watching this social media, especially the red/black pill sh1t for sure it will not make you want to succeed

You can not succeed in anything if you are angry/sad or whatever

When I was younger, I was also quite retarded in the sense that i explained above… but I also liked reading history books like will Durant or Thompson and quickly realized that the world was always like this and that still smart and hard work will put you at the top

The story of civilization like all the big historians are saying is actually the history of amazing people, not the story of the masses

Here we have the masses doing most of the talk, who also refuse to do anything about their situation. They keep playing the same record all the time

No matter what you do in life, you can make a lot of money out of it. You just have to be dedicated to that path. You are a guy who paints walls, dude everyone needs their walls to be repainted from time to time. A lot of money can be made out of it, and is not even that complicated to begin with. You just have to be dedicated and professional

People these days want success when they snap their fingers, without wanting to go all the way. Maximum a YouTube video or tik Tok as you have said

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1685893082888.png

Good data

Women in the vast majority of cases are still bellow 5 guys

We can agree that maybe they do not count everything, and maybe it goes closer to 10 guys lifetime

But this does not mean that they are necessarily hoeing around

I think that the biggest change was women moving from 0-1 partners to like 3-4 . But this is not a lot of partners in a lifetime
Women with 5 or less partners on a wedding day:
1970s: 96%
1980s: 91%
1990s: 79%
2000s: 73%
2010s: 68%

Women with 2-3 partners on a wedding day has been most stable:
1970s: 24%
1980s: 26%
1990s: 24%
2000s: 24%
2010s: 23%

Yes, the biggest change was moving from 0-1 partners to 4+ partners. The absolute fastest growing group from the 1970s to 2010s was the 10+ partner count group.

The 10+ partner count group grew from 2% in the 1970s to 18% in the 2010s. That's a change of 800%

The 4-5 partner count group grew from 6% in the 1970s to 18% in the 2010s. That's only a change of 200%. The 6-9 partner count group grew from 4% in the 1970s to 14% in the 2010%, a 250% change.

If the most promiscuous group is the fastest growing group, that's evidence of "hoeing around".

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two more points:

1. The 2010s data from that chart in my last post was collected from 2011-2013. It is 2023 now. It is likely that the 6-9 partner count group grew between 2011-2013 marriages and 2021-2023 marriages.

2. This data set only takes into account women who eventually got married. There are plenty of 30+ women out there right now that have never married and have notch counts that are in the 6-9 range and 10+ range. There are also 20 something never marrieds with higher notch counts out there that will marry at some point in the future.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15

Your data points align with the idea that promiscuity is much more prevalent today than it was compared to the past. As you mentioned, that data is from the previous decade, it's totally possible that this is even more prevalent in the 2020s compared to then. We also can see that not all women are like this, as there are still a decent number of women with low body counts. These are most likely the women that will get married and stay married, having children, etc. These high body count women I guarantee have a much lower rate of marriage, and if they do get married it is much less likely to last. I'd also wager that these women are far more likely to be single or bounce from one failed relationship to the next. We've all discussed that pair bonding becomes a much more difficult process for women who have slept around more.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really don't understand Asperger's autism lol. There are some in this category that are completely dysfunctional, that is a fact. However, you'll find that the majority are relatively normal, or "high functioning". I bet if you were to go to any university and do a survey of students in fields like mathematics, the hard sciences (physics, chemistry, etc.) and stuff like engineering they'd on average score much more on the spectrum compared to the general population.
STEM major males are often either aspies or fully autistic. They are also often likely to be incels. A lot of STEM major guys have good enough social skills to get a STEM job, but not good enough social skills to attract and seduce women. The social skills needed to get a STEM field job aren't the same as the ones needed to seduce women.

@SW15

Your data points align with the idea that promiscuity is much more prevalent today than it was compared to the past. As you mentioned, that data is from the previous decade, it's totally possible that this is even more prevalent in the 2020s compared to then. We also can see that not all women are like this, as there are still a decent number of women with low body counts. These are most likely the women that will get married and stay married, having children, etc. These high body count women I guarantee have a much lower rate of marriage, and if they do get married it is much less likely to last. I'd also wager that these women are far more likely to be single or bounce from one failed relationship to the next. We've all discussed that pair bonding becomes a much more difficult process for women who have slept around more.
There are statistics from the 1980s - 2000s about female notch count and its probability on divorces within the first 5 years of marriage. While the first 5 years of marriage are useful to examine, a lot of divorces happen between Years 6-15. The numbers rise on failed marriages if you consider a 15 year or 20 year period of time. If we were to look at all marriages in the USA that happened in 2003, it is likely that over 50% of the 2003 marriages have experienced a divorce by now.

1685905677506.png

High body count women are a bigger risk for divorce. The data points are clear.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STEM major males are often either aspies or fully autistic. They are also often likely to be incels. A lot of STEM major guys have good enough social skills to get a STEM job, but not good enough social skills to attract and seduce women. The social skills needed to get a STEM field job aren't the same as the ones needed to seduce women.

There are statistics from the 1980s - 2000s about female notch count and its probability on divorces within the first 5 years of marriage. While the first 5 years of marriage are useful to examine, a lot of divorces happen between Years 6-15. The numbers rise on failed marriages if you consider a 15 year or 20 year period of time. If we were to look at all marriages in the USA that happened in 2003, it is likely that over 50% of the 2003 marriages have experienced a divorce by now.

View attachment 10359

High body count women are a bigger risk for divorce. The data points are clear.
I think that you look too much into the data

It is irrelevant if the the 10+ group grew from 2% in the 70s till 20% in 2010s, that is still a minority

Most women still do not have that many partners, and is a reflection of what I shared earlier with the partner count for all women

Same thing with divorces, if it was 25% and now is 35%? Do you believe that it is a significant change?

You can look at these numbers and say that women are evil or sl8ts or whatever, or you can look at the vast majority of women that are ok and somehow constant in their “mating metrics”

Whatever path you choose is up to you

But as a rule, even if the data showed that women are big time sl8ts, it would still not explain why a lot of guys are incels :)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of my friend group consists of stem majors and they aren’t aspie or awkward at all.
Some are, some are not

You can not really generalize something

Most people do stem education because they know that they will make big bucks with it, not because they enjoy it

To graduate with a stem degree is not as difficult as it sounds, you just have to pay a lot of attention to the exercises teached

You can easily say that medics are awkward … but one of my best friends is a medic and is one of the biggest player that I have encountered

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
even if the data showed that women are big time sl8ts, it would still not explain why a lot of guys are incels :)
One can infer that a small percentage of men are having sex with a lot of different women while the average to below average men fight over scraps. There's a lot of inequality in the sexual marketplace when there are a lot of incels yet a few top tier guys putting up impressive notch counts.

This is the Gini Coefficient as applied to the sexual marketplace. The sexual marketplace now has a higher Gini index score, meaning more inequality in sexual outcomes, as compared to the era when Baby Boomers were younger.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One can infer that a small percentage of men are having sex with a lot of different women while the average to below average men fight over scraps. There's a lot of inequality in the sexual marketplace when there are a lot of incels yet a few top tier guys putting up impressive notch counts.

This is the Gini Coefficient as applied to the sexual marketplace. The sexual marketplace now has a higher Gini index score, meaning more inequality in sexual outcomes, as compared to the era when Baby Boomers were younger.

Dunno man, most of my friends get laid ( some more frequently, while others not really - but all get laid- actually, personally I only know 1 incel) , and most of them are quite far away from being studs

But that guy who is an incel also refuses to play the game, “ because women should like him for whom he truly is “

Again, you can infer whatever, but I do not see this in people that I do know

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But what financial safety that you keep mentioning has to do with sex?

this is what you do not want to understand, they have nothing to do with one with the other

Depends on you if you use the energy that you have to self pity or to find a way

But overall, I do not see a big change in terms of getting laid prior to have money vs now
Dude our country is being destroyed and you act like we are losers if we point this out.

I think we have a missing piece of the puzzle, BigPapa is a Slav. Now your points are making more sense. We get it, your country was crap and was crapped on and your early life was most likely harder than ours.
But we are going to defend what's left of our society and if you insist on continuing to give us crap I'm going to laugh at your heritage every chance I get.

Fair warning, Slav. I don't care if you don't care, I'm still insulting your dense ass.