Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Youtube short that sums up todays' dating market

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude our country is being destroyed and you act like we are losers if we point this out.

I think we have a missing piece of the puzzle, BigPapa is a Slav. Now your points are making more sense. We get it, your country was crap and was crapped on and your early life was most likely harder than ours.
But we are going to defend what's left of our society and if you insist on continuing to give us crap I'm going to laugh at your heritage every chance I get.

Fair warning, Slav. I don't care if you don't care, I'm still insulting your dense ass.
You can make fun as much as you want, but slav women would still be the best :)

And be true to yourself, you do not defend anything … you are just sour because you do not get anything

This is the same thing that feminist say, that they defend femininity but the truth is that they are sour because no decent guy would ever touch them

Never saw a decent looking women being feminist in my life, as I never saw a decent guy being an incel

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like 60% true. Kinda.
Edit: to elaborate on this. I don't know how the hell especially Ukrainian women are so hot . But also in other parts like Russia , Bulgaria, Poland ,Croatia ect are noticeably more hot women than in western Europe.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And be true to yourself, you do not defend anything … you are just sour because you do not get anything

This is the same thing that feminist say, that they defend femininity but the truth is that they are sour because no decent guy would ever touch them

Never saw a decent looking women being feminist in my life, as I never saw a decent guy being an incel
I know more game than you ever will dude. You make assumptions because you lack nuance being a Slav born in a commie country and growing up in a likely war zone.

Stop looking at things in black and white, I don't know if it's a lack of brains or being calloused from your environment or whatever but you are reductive as hell.

This is your word for the day: reductive - tending to present a subject or problem in a simplified form, especially one viewed as crude.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know more game than you ever will dude.
How come you are an incel then?

And how come I”ve out-gamed you and now you start doing personal attacks in the hopes that you will save face?

You know who act like you when they do not have anything to say ? Low value people

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I live in south of Spain

I see almost no difference between English and Spanish women in terms of dating. The only difference is the average woman in Spain is better looking

Argentina and other Latin American countries have a historically lower marriage rate than USA. Even now, the marriage rate is like half in Latin America than it is in USA
Have you been to England? English women go to the South of Spain to go on vacation.

Again, crude thinking here.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How come you are an incel then?

And how come I”ve out-gamed you and now you start doing personal attacks in the hopes that you will save face?

You know who act like you when they do not have anything to say ? Low value people
I got laid 2 weeks ago dude. I'm always angry.

How is this ^ not a personal attack? You started this sh1t by trying to shut down discussion.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you been to England? English women go to the South of Spain to go on vacation.

Again, crude thinking here.
Yes, I”ve lived in London for 2 years

No big difference, besides English women on average being quite ugly

But the English beauties are out of this world

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This I can agree with, I studied at the LSE back in the 90's. The hottest English women are indeed up there.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we have a missing piece of the puzzle, BigPapa is a Slav. Now your points are making more sense. We get it, your country was crap and was crapped on and your early life was most likely harder than ours.
Lol the USA completely shat on non white males til the 70s. Idk where you get this perfect paradise from. Your typical pua tactics/anti feminist Hypergamy stuff comes the black community dealing with the government poisoning black females.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol the USA completely shat on non white males til the 70s. Idk where you get this perfect paradise from. Your typical pua tactics/anti feminist Hypergamy stuff comes the black community dealing with the government poisoning black females.
So that's why the gov't was running crack into the black hoods in LA in the 80's and tearing apart the black family through welfare and feminism, huh?

You dudes know so much about America, you should write books.

I_have_BDE

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Maybe Kate Middleton will become single and you'll run into her LOL. Btw she might be considered post wall, but regardless of her I'd totally smash her.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree, your hippie woodstock Chad is no different than the ones slaying today. Did you not watch Forest Gump haha? Jennie fvcked the whole country going to Forrest who could've easily turned black pilled today. Didn't groupies describe boomer women that would sneak backstage and get fvcked by performers. Anecdotally, my grandad had 10 confirmed kids and cucked a lot of fathers in his hometown. Like @Bigpapa said, the world has always been shvt lol.

View attachment 10335
I guess his hair is too thin to have it sussed up as a triangle. :rofl:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I live in south of Spain
Numbers are likely BS, although Vegas isn't really a 'normal' place when it comes to ease of getting laid and stuff. It's a party place. Same as how in the UK, guys travel to places like Magaluf to pump up their numbers lol (I did!)
Lolz you're not in Magaluf are you?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inb4 "always look for reason why you can't get laid"

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lolz you're not in Magaluf are you?
haha. I don't mean I live there :)
I just mean I went there a few times when I was young with about 16 friends (I knew it as SHAGaluf at the time) since it was where young guys from here went on holidays to increase their odds of getting laid by about 90% :). Full to the brim with Extremely drunk, barely legal teenage girls (16 ish) away from their parents for the first time ever looking to live out their 'adult' fantasies with much lower inhibitions, nobody watching them, ready to make some bad decisions. I could tell you some storries, as i'm sure you could imagine! haha

I kind of think of Vegas as a similar(ish) situation in terms of ease of getting laid due to the outright party environment where 'anything goes' and 'what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas....right girls??!!!'

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex Clark, a woman who has a conservative political ideology, made an insightful video about why Gen Z and Gen Y/Millennials are no longer dating. She did mention that women are chasing the top men and would rather be in the "talking, uncommitted stage" with a 10 than a more stable monogamous relationship with a 7.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you are seriously missing the point. The point is that the average man in the past didn't have to put in so much effort in order to land a quality woman. A significant number of men from previous generations that ended up getting married and having children would literally be complete incels, or very close to it, if they were young men in the current dating market.
Personally I think that women were always the same. It's just that their behaviour is now on display in all of it's ugliness.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I think that women were always the same. It's just that their behaviour is now on display in all of it's ugliness.
They didn't always behave the same. Can you imagine women in the 1800s doing a lot of the stuff 21st Century women do?