Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"You're too old. That's gross."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vero Della Rosa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I'm lookin for responses to this sentiment. It's weird I can't find posts about this! I imagine they're here, but can't findem. I'd appreciate responses, or links to any previous posts made about this. Thanks

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a sh!t test to me. Agree and amplify, maybe?

It reminds me of a story I read where these two girls were at a party and an aged Bruce Willis was hitting on them and acting like a big shot. They said something like "Ugh, he was so old! But we would have fvcked him if he wasn't acting like such a jack@ss". I always thought that was kind of funny. And there's a lesson in there somewhere.

Vero Della Rosa

Don Juan
Reaction score

It reminds me of a story I read where these two girls were at a party and an aged Bruce Willis was hitting on them and acting like a big shot. They said something like "Ugh, he was so old! But we would have fvcked him if he wasn't acting like such a jack@ss". I always thought that was kind of funny. And there's a lesson in there somewhere.
Well ya I imagine this is a real common stumblin block for people in the "Mature Man" section. It's weird I cannot find posts on it. Thanks for the response @zekko

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, bye ... at least that's what I would say.

That was a rude remark she just made. Why keep supplicating for her attention by playing the circus monkey role? :rolleyes:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happened to me with some college girls at a bar. I lost frame and went on the defensive.

If it were to happen again, I'd respond with, "No... You're just too immature".

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I laugh in her face and continue on.

Best middle finger to give as she sees me with another young p/ssy throughout the night and leave together.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Don't deal with or ruminate on things that girls who dont really show u interest or treat u like u want say or do. Its pointless. Just by giving it any mind, you're already takin an L..

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean you approach a girl, hit on her/show some intent, and she looks disgusted and tells you that you are too old?

There's all kinds of PUA theory you could implement, but it's all just marketing/theoretical BS tbh; Most common advice is to consider it a 'test' and then agree and amplify - 'yeah, i'm old enough to be your grandad. Anyway, lets go out tomorrow' kind of thing.

It doesn't work though lol.

Not everything is a 'test'. (in fact, girls 'test' you way way less than PUA's want you to believe! They often don't want to risk losing you if they are actually attracted!) I've heard deluded PUA's say everything is a test to the point there's nothing a girl could say to them that they would take as a 'no'. They'd consider a restraining order a 'sh1t test'

If a girl isn't into you (she thinks you are too old and ugly or whatever e.g she's simply not sexually ATTRACTED to you or interested in that way) then there's nothing you can do about that.

Say goodbye and Move on to the next girl.

This really isn't a game of 'skill' as such. Even the best PUA's can't negotiate attraction and turn 'no's into 'yes's', as we can see from infields.
It's a numbers game.
Choose your battles

Last edited:

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do cold approach and day/night game and I get the you're too old periodically. It's weird. Some girls like experienced, mature men, for others it's some kind of moral sin, they look at you as if you're perverse. It's one of those Ls you'll have to get used to as you get older, it seems.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At my age I don't get it very often, because these days my target demographic are themselves at least in their 30s.....

I have however replied to that with something along the lines of... "Your loss..... ask a friend who's had a guy who knows what he's doing".... and just walk away.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Its just something girls say when low interest. Im with @Macadellic on this one: Just pull a younger/hotter girl in front of her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I'm lookin for responses to this sentiment. It's weird I can't find posts about this! I imagine they're here, but can't findem. I'd appreciate responses, or links to any previous posts made about this. Thanks
OK. Sounds like just a general lack of interest. Find someone interested. If they thought you were hot be assured your age wouldn't matter. Especially since many women like older men.

Vero Della Rosa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey boys, just a clarifier here. I'm wantin to know how to overcome this objection, in general. No girl has said this to me.

How do you overcome a ST based on being older?

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well ya I imagine this is a real common stumblin block for people in the "Mature Man" section.
I think it depends on just how old you are. If you're my age (north of 60), yeah it might be a little gross lol. But if you're in your 30s, it's just nonsense. Even in your 40s, no matter what the girl says, if she's attracted to you, your age doesn't matter. You think she'd pass up a date with Leonardo DiCaprio just because he's 48? And he isn't even in shape.

But if she's not attracted to you, there isn't much you can do. The main thing to do, if you're wanting to push past her objection, is to be unfazed by her comment, don't let it shake you, and don't appear to be affected by it. If anything, be amused by it. If you're looking for a specific line or something, someone else will have to give you one, because IMO these PUA lines always look stupid on paper.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
She flat out insulted with you the "gross" comment.

Even if you playfully turn it around (and/or act unphased) and she later finds that you're a cool guy that didn't deserve such an insult, you are still at high risk for friendzone.

A lot of PUA techniques are based on keeping the conversation/interaction going (at all cost) even when there is little to no attraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.