Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Top 10 Red Flags to Look Out for

Reaction score
I’m interested in this one...
It seems rather odd if you are not from Texas, but once you move here they become easy to spot out. It's like they suffer from brain rot and have lost all senses if that makes sense.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Excessive Tattoos
2. Bright colour hair dye
3. Announces traumatic event within first few dates.
4. Spend-thrift
5. talks about how friends boyfriends 'spoil' them, spend excessive amounts of money on them - hint that they expect the same treatment.

Star signs stuff is 'interesting'. Always considered it a load of nonsense that can't be taken remotely seriously. Wouldn't take it as a red flag, but don't read into it at all. Don't judge people at all by their star signs, treat it with same level of seriousness as I would if they told me what their favourite colour is.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
1. Excessive Tattoos
2. Bright colour hair dye
3. Announces traumatic event within first few dates.
4. Spend-thrift
5. talks about how friends boyfriends 'spoil' them, spend excessive amounts of money on them - hint that they expect the same treatment.

Star signs stuff is 'interesting'. Always considered it a load of nonsense that can't be taken remotely seriously. Wouldn't take it as a red flag, but don't read into it at all. Don't judge people at all by their star signs, treat it with same level of seriousness as I would if they told me what their favourite colour is.
I can't believe how stupid people are with that astrology nonsense. Might as well worship the Sun.

Reactions: B80

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'all put wayyyy too much thought into all this.

"I'm sorry HB8, I can't date you because you have Read receipts turned off."
No, I just find people like that insecure and unwilling to own the fact they don't want to or can't reply straight away/at all. Very weak mindset, a hiding mentality.

Nothing at all about not dating, just personal opinion on that behaviour.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Manipulators.
2. Vegan thumpers.
3. Horse chicks.
4. Princesses.
5. More than one cat.
6. Bible thumpers.
7. Two legged money suction machines.
8. Bossy
9. Whining.
10. Woman that ask you to marry them.

Some red flags can be addressed immediately and permanently, such as bossy. I would just say I don't like being bossed around. Or please don't bible thump. But some things are flat out deal breakers, like rude to wait staff, playing on the phone, six cats.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO on the Zodiac stuff. Really guys?
Absolutely.
There are twelve signs in the Zodiac. If I'm around a female for a few hours (conversing) I can guess their sign 50% of the time. Seeing as though I have a 1 in 12 odds, it's safe to say that my ratio exceeds that of coincidence.

I can understand the resistance from a few forum members. I find the overall new age movement a bit "sissy" like, but there's always exceptions to the rule. For instance, we have a few forum members here that meditate; whom I respect.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Logic would dictate your reasoning. I can’t dispute that. However, I also can’t deny that the descriptives per sign are more spot on than not.

if these were simply ambiguities that weren’t so specific, I’d roll my eyes at astrology.
Personally, I don’t keep up with daily horoscopes etc... but I do use the signs to scrutinize potential future women (and it’s helped).
Assuming you're in the northern hemisphere, what are some of the best and worst signs?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming you're in the northern hemisphere, what are some of the best and worst signs?
As with anything, there will always be exceptions to the rule. For instance; while I do see validity and a correlation within in signs, I also recognize that there can be influential outside variables (hereditary traits, environmental traits etc... ) .

To answer your question, the signs I'm incompatible with the most are also based on my sign (though there seems to be an overall conscientious that Gemini's are the worst offenders, and I agree ). Personally, Leo and Aries would be the other two (I'm also a fire sign). I seem to attract a lot of Cancer's, but they are too clingy for my taste. I enjoy relationships with Virgo's, because they seem grounded and less turbulent, but on the downside, these women are usually quite "vanilla."

Last edited:

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
- Parents are separated or divorced. She will always have this fear of being abandoned again or not being worthy enough and will sabotage relationships because of it.

- She travels a lot. Permission to be slutty without her family and friends knowing it.

- She has a cat. A substitute for the children that she may never have.

- She moved from a small town to a big city to study or work. Sex and the City lifestyle here I am.

- She tells you she's a feminist. In my mind I hear "I have a free pass to be a **** whenever it pleases me".

- She is super into you very early on, without you doing anything (love bombing)

- She is an only child. A big chance that she's entitled.

- She just broke up with her longtime boyfriend. If you hear her talk bad about him like he was "too controlling" you can be sure she's in her "just having fun and enjoying" phase and you're not going to be the only guy she's going to see.

There are plenty more but can't really think of others right now.
That love bombing is real man. Holy **** my head and heart and guts has been through the washing machine the past qeeek

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
01. Her ex was an abusive A hole, yet she stayed with him 10 years at the peak of her beauty & popped out some kids.. NEXT

02. Mentions a past trauma early on, rape or sexual abused.. Damaged beyond repair.. NEXT

03. Claims to be a strong independent woman.. More than likely we will clash.. NEXT

04. Thinks Biden was a great choice & leans to the LEFT in a major way..We will more than likely clash.. NEXT

05. Uses of any kind of drugs such as weed or Cocaine or even smokes. I can't stand smoking. NEXT

06. Immediately is all over me, love bombing.. BDP alarm bells ringing. NEXT

07. Medium to average interest level.. The relationship will be a struggle with me having to put in most of the work, while she weighs up her options for a bigger better deal.. NEXT

08. Dresses in a slutty manner, or always feels the need to be revealing some parts of her body. Posting sexy pics of herself online, attention whoring.. NEXT

09. Way too many male friend's.. NEXT

10. Doesn't workout, doesn't keep in shape, believes men who take care of themselves in the gym are self obsessed or vain or using steroids. I don't do lazy hoes.. NEXT

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
02. Mentions a past trauma early on, rape or sexual abused.. Damaged beyond repair.. NEXT
Every single woman I know who claims any kind of assault/D.V has been the most horrible self absorbed trash, Ive got to know. even if Hot.

Also you can bet your last pound, she will be pining to pick Misdemeanour Marcus up from prison, so she can reunite with him & chill, in his 1 bed flat in Handsworth with no curtains.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO on the Zodiac stuff. Really guys?
Absolutely.
There are twelve signs in the Zodiac. If I'm around a female for a few hours (conversing) I can guess their sign 50% of the time. Seeing as though I have a 1 in 12 odds, it's safe to say that my ratio exceeds that of coincidence.
I've definitely found that there's something to general character traits represented by the different signs - though I'm certain that it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the relative positions of stars and planets.

First of all - let me clarify:-
I have a technical/scientific background - MPhys-hons (Masters) - "Physics with Optical sciences"
And a lifelong interest in astronomy (NOT 'ology') - I give presentations on the subject.
All this "You will meet a tall dark stranger" stuff is a steaming pile of horsesh!t
However.... and bear with me a littlle....

It's possible that the time of year you are born could be the reason - As a babe-in-arms you're nothing but a sponge, soaking up everything around you - and people do act differently at different times of the year...
More optimistic as Christmas approaches - Pessimistic soon after - Happier in general during the summer.. etc...
Then there's the weather - generally colder/hotter/wetter at different periods...
More indoor social gatherings during fall/winter, longer nights - More time outdoors in summer, lighter nights....
And it will all add up...
For example, a Sagittarius, your first few months will include Christmas and the early spring, and all the things that go with it.
A Leo, your first few months will be summer, leading into the colder wetter times of the fall....
A LOT more to it than ^^^ That ^^^ but you get the idea.
I could believe that some general personality traits will be formed accordingly....

I'm a Scorpio for the record.

In practice - I really don't get along with Sagittarius or Gemini at all. (I will almost always left-swipe if this info is available)
I do really well socially with Cancer, Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo.
In the bedroom - Scorpios have a bit of a reputation, and I've found that to be generally true when I've been with a Scorp woman (Two Scorps together.... ;) )
I married a Leo - and like most Leos I've known... went great at first, then went to sh!t later. (I won't expand on why... don't want to upset any Leos reading this - but for me, things tend to start well with a Leo, but sooner or later will go South)

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you seen a girl’s red flags? She could next you based on the color of your belt
I do agree with this, I had one chic tell me out the blue her kid had "sh*t in the bath" this was totally against the quality behaviour she had shown, I let it slide. I did one thing slightly wrong a few days later and she totally ghosted me

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I've definitely found that there's something to general character traits represented by the different signs - though I'm certain that it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the relative positions of stars and planets.

First of all - let me clarify:-
I have a technical/scientific background - MPhys-hons (Masters) - "Physics with Optical sciences"
And a lifelong interest in astronomy (NOT 'ology') - I give presentations on the subject.
All this "You will meet a tall dark stranger" stuff is a steaming pile of horsesh!t
However.... and bear with me a littlle....

It's possible that the time of year you are born could be the reason - As a babe-in-arms you're nothing but a sponge, soaking up everything around you - and people do act differently at different times of the year...
More optimistic as Christmas approaches - Pessimistic soon after - Happier in general during the summer.. etc...
Then there's the weather - generally colder/hotter/wetter at different periods...
More indoor social gatherings during fall/winter, longer nights - More time outdoors in summer, lighter nights....
And it will all add up...
For example, a Sagittarius, your first few months will include Christmas and the early spring, and all the things that go with it.
A Leo, your first few months will be summer, leading into the colder wetter times of the fall....
A LOT more to it than ^^^ That ^^^ but you get the idea.
I could believe that some general personality traits will be formed accordingly....

I'm a Scorpio for the record.

In practice - I really don't get along with Sagittarius or Gemini at all. (I will almost always left-swipe if this info is available)
I do really well socially with Cancer, Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo.
In the bedroom - Scorpios have a bit of a reputation, and I've found that to be generally true when I've been with a Scorp woman (Two Scorps together.... ;) )
I married a Leo - and like most Leos I've known... went great at first, then went to sh!t later. (I won't expand on why... don't want to upset any Leos reading this - but for me, things tend to start well with a Leo, but sooner or later will go South)
Don't call yourself a scientist ever again.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- She travels a lot. Permission to be slutty without her family and friends knowing it.
I agree, Girls travel to take double penetration, so its not frowned upon. I know many girls who travelled and its because women have a fantasy of being taken by two or three men. It gives them a dopamine hit like no other. Ultimate Power,......

I dont blame them, I cant imagine how good Id feel with 4 half decent chics all over my body/ Like I was a king, for just existing & being mediocre.