Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your thoughts on the latest abortion ruling

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll care about women's life impacting child decisions when men have a right to opt out of rights and responsibilities. I wonder for those who disagree if they also feel adoption should be outlawed.
I don’t understand. Men we can try not nutting inside a bvtch we have no intention of have kids with. Or wearing a condom…

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
As a father myself and someone who has worked peds I am very protective of children.

The littles didn’t ask to be brought into the world. They deserve society’s protection and adoration. You cannot throw them away, because it perpetuates the cycle of abuse, crime, neglect and creates more humans because they too will have sh11ty values.

Even my kids didn’t ask to be born into the dysfunctional marriage they were - but we both realized it and protected them from our crap.

Anyway that’s one man’s opinion. Yes suffer the little children.

I'll care about women's life impacting child decisions when men have a right to opt out of rights and responsibilities. I wonder for those who disagree if they also feel adoption should be outlawed.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
With all talk about manhood and the self proclaimed baller alphas here I’m wondering how many of them do volunteer community service work,

How about joining a big brother program and teach some young men to be men? Be part of the solution, not a bystander. I promise it’s one of the most rewarding things you’ll ever do.

That assumes normal mentation, if you’re a sociopathic self-centered arse fehgettabowtit.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a father myself and someone who has worked peds I am very protective of children.

The littles didn’t ask to be brought into the world. They deserve society’s protection and adoration. You cannot throw them away, because it perpetuates the cycle of abuse, crime, neglect and creates more humans because they too will have sh11ty values.

Even my kids didn’t ask to be born into the dysfunctional marriage they were - but we both realized it and protected them from our crap.

Anyway that’s one man’s opinion. Yes suffer the little children.
So let me get this straight, a woman giving up her kid after it was born for adoption is ok. She isn't a huge piece of shjt. But a man shouldn't be able to forfeit his rights and responsibilities while it's still a fetus? This makes him a lowlife scumbag?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
So let me get this straight, a woman giving up her kid after it was born for adoption is ok. She isn't a huge piece of shjt. But a man shouldn't be able to forfeit his rights and responsibilities while it's still a fetus? This makes him a lowlife scumbag?
I’m not talking about that - I’m saying no matter what the woman does the child isn’t to blame and should not suffer that is all.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose it would depend on (1) why a woman would want to give her child up for adoption and (2) why a man would want to forfeit his rights and responsibilities should a woman choose to keep the child.

There are so many different factors that go into those decisions; without knowing what those factors are, it would be wrong imo to call him a low life scumbag or her a heartless bytch for giving up her child.
Yet when it comes to the law there aren't many different factors... It's legal for a woman to forfeit her rights and responsibilities, make the decision to either keep it or not(even if it's the male's only chance at conceiving a child). While he has no rights at all. He can't give up his rights and responsibilities, has to pay for it if he doesn't want it, and can't do anything about the woman aborting it even if it's his only chance at having a kid. It's not right. If it's a woman's body and her choice, then she can deal with the consequences of her decision. In other words, being an adult. I'm all about the law not giving preferential treatment to any group.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Federal Reserve Act of 1913. It’s not federal and it’s not a reserve, but it’s law. Unfortunately as long as they can just add zeroes it’s going to continue, too much money in politics. Our countries’ ability to do what we do is because petroleum is priced in US dollars, countries have to buy USD to buy petroleum it’s the whole reason we went after Sadam in 1991 he wanted to create a new exchange based in gold.
Petro Dollarhammer

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Abortion is a key mens issue.

the child is a man’s offspring. Currently the decision rests with the woman. While this isn’t great, it can’t be any other way.

However, the way you make this fair, is by offering a man a financial abortion.
If the woman has the right to bring an unwanted (for the father) child into the world, the father still has to pay for 21 years. It’s called having your cake and eating it.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't give a **** - the US isn't the rest of the world

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are medical conditions that make pregnancy a death sentence for some women. But those b!tches can just fvckin die...say the pro life people.
I agree but this is less than 1% of the total abortion cases.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Political theater.
Exactly. This is the biggest non-event ever. The Supreme Court didn’t outlaw abortion. It just said that there is nothing in the Constitution that guarantees abortion as a constitutional right (which is 100% legally correct, as the word ‘abortion’ does not appear anywhere in the Constitution), therefore it’s an issue for the states. People will still have the right to vote for pro-abortion politicians at state level. No one is taking that away.

Roe v. Wade invented a constitutional right that simply didn’t exist. It’s no different than a court deciding that one has the constitutional right to own a car or a smartphone…or to attend college and travel the world. It made no legal sense.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But then why have a federal government at all? The first attempt at this country was a confederacy, and it failed because the states couldn't get along and no one could make them do anything.
National security, monetary policy and regulation of foreign trade are really the only practical purposes for a federal government. Everything else is better handled at state level.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Most people misunderstand the ruling. It does NOT ban abortion in the US. It leaves it up to the states to decide.

There are going to probably be about 15 states that ban it, most in the Midwest Bible Belt. Another 2 or 3 might ban it after 6 weeks. About another 10 are 50/50 that will likely allow some up to 15 weeks. The others it won't make any difference. In fact, some of the other states may expand it further.

There is nothing to stop people from going to a state that allows it if they live in a state that doesn't. There is nothing to stop them from going to Mexico to one of the high end centers that caters to this, especially for those who live in Texas.

IMHO, people are making it a much bigger deal than it will turn out to be. For people who live in a state that bans it, they simply just made it harder and more expensive, but not impossible

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Agreed, except for this part. Unlike abortion, gun ownership is actually a constitutional right.
The part that is States' rights is the ability to restrict abortions or not.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm wondering how the change in availability of abortion will impact the sexual marketplace in various areas within the United States.

In more middle class+ interactions (mainly 20s/30s people with bachelor's degrees + and white collar jobs), I doubt there's much impact. Most of the women are on birth control. A good portion of men will use condoms. There might be some changes in lower class submarkets in states with less available abortions.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
simple: it won’t.

I'm wondering how the change in availability of abortion will impact the sexual marketplace in various areas within the United States.

In more middle class+ interactions (mainly 20s/30s people with bachelor's degrees + and white collar jobs), I doubt there's much impact. Most of the women are on birth control. A good portion of men will use condoms. There might be some changes in lower class submarkets in states with less available abortions.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The economic cost of banning abortion is in the billions. We're all going to pay, because religious nutballs control the Supreme Court. Abortion bans keep women from working and paying taxes, and they end up taking more in social services instead of contributing to the economy.

But everyone here wants more of their tax dollars to go to welfare, right? That's what our Taliban of a Supreme Court is accomplishing.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roe v wade was based on a stack of lies, enough said there. But I am pro choice at the end of the day because if you outlaw anything out will just move to the black market.