Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your thoughts on the latest abortion ruling

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The economic cost of banning abortion is in the billions. We're all going to pay, because religious nutballs control the Supreme Court. Abortion bans keep women from working and paying taxes, and they end up taking more in social services instead of contributing to the economy.

But everyone here wants more of their tax dollars to go to welfare, right?
This is hilarious. For a country with a $20 trillion GDP, “billions of dollars” is literally nothing. It’s like $100 to someone who makes $100,000 a year. What a joke.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I think there has to be some change involved. Why do you say no change at all?
Because birth control of all types. People who get knocked up are simply imbeciles. They will not go away. They're part of it all.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because birth control of all types. People who get knocked up are simply imbeciles. They will not go away. They're part of it all.
I have been participating in the mating environment for 20+ years. I have not had a pregnancy scare. The majority of women I have had sex with were using birth control while they were having sex with me. I had sex with a few women who didn't use any birth control. I used condoms. It wasn't an issue at all.

I used condoms with both women who used birth control and women who didn't use it.

Iron Rule of Tomassi #5
NEVER allow a woman to be in control of the birth.

I was using condoms all the time before I ever heard of this iron rule.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is hilarious. For a country with a $20 trillion GDP, “billions of dollars” is literally nothing. It’s like $100 to someone who makes $100,000 a year. What a joke.
Fine, trillions. The truth is that no one knows, because this is unprecedented stupidity. Letting the church run the state is the way of life in Iran, Afghanistan, and everywhere they have sharia law. They are our new role models.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do know that smoking makes the pill not work, right? It also happens from secondhand smoke for women who have to work around smokers in bars and restaurants.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. This is the biggest non-event ever. The Supreme Court didn’t outlaw abortion. It just said that there is nothing in the Constitution that guarantees abortion as a constitutional right (which is 100% legally correct, as the word ‘abortion’ does not appear anywhere in the Constitution), therefore it’s an issue for the states. People will still have the right to vote for pro-abortion politicians at state level. No one is taking that away.

Roe v. Wade invented a constitutional right that simply didn’t exist. It’s no different than a court deciding that one has the constitutional right to own a car or a smartphone…or to attend college and travel the world. It made no legal sense.
Forgive my ignorance, but aren’t there tons of amendments? Can’t amendments be made?

When US politics talks about “unconstitutional” things, surely isn’t the idea to change things as and when time and utility merit it?

Here, we just pass a law. There’s no constitution, just common law which evolved over thousands of years.

if something is unconstitutional, can’t they just amend the constitution?

The worry would be under this system is that the constitution is hundreds of years old, it’s like basing your life on a book written thousands of years ago ;-)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if something is unconstitutional, can’t they just amend the constitution?
The extent to which all the states must agree, as well as congress, makes it nearly impossible to amend the constitution. The procedures were created back when there were just 13 states.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve a a few ‘missed period’ scares. But never once was abortion even discussed. I could never live with myself if I encouraged a girl to abort.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Letting the church run the state is the way of life in Iran, Afghanistan, and everywhere they have sharia law. They are our new role models.
Actually, it’s the other way around. Allowing elected representatives to decide whether abortion should be legal is democratic. Having unelected judicial officials make that decision by decree is not. Roe v. Wade was a product of woke taliban.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The extent to which all the states must agree, as well as congress, makes it nearly impossible to amend the constitution. The procedures were created back when there were just 13 states.
Difficult but not impossible. The most recent amendment to the Constitution took place in 1992. There were also a bunch of other amendments ratified in the 20th century, when the number of states was no drastically different from the present day.

Constitutional amendments are meant to be for things that people widely agree upon (i.e. the number of terms a person can serve as president), not highly divisive and controversial issues.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You do know that smoking makes the pill not work, right? It also happens from secondhand smoke for women who have to work around smokers in bars and restaurants.
Bananas are also yellow.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The worry would be under this system is that the constitution is hundreds of years old, it’s like basing your life on a book written thousands of years ago ;-)
It is easily one of the most relevant and beautiful documents of its kind in the world, alongside the Magna Carta, the Cyrus cylinder and others.

F5EB41D8-F52C-4B0A-B1F4-9B74C8EAE554.jpeg

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same issue with the EU. Getting all those countries to agree to anything is nigh on impossible.

It makes the point that democracy is best served locally, which is incidentally one of the reasons I believe the US has been so successful. Nobody else, as yet, has managed to harness such a large body of people and land into one broadly aligned force. I believe this is due to the local power states have (and it’s quite high compared to other blocs)

It’s kind of the point on this thread and this issue. Local states should weild the bulk of day to day power

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roe v wade was based on a stack of lies, enough said there. But I am pro choice at the end of the day because if you outlaw anything out will just move to the black market.
even things like snuff movies and minor abuse etc?

You can’t legalise things on the basis they’re going to happen anyway.

I am pro choice (but also pro shame, it’s not something to be proud of) but I had the same thought as you recently, and after much thought I realised that the fact things happen shouldn’t qualify it to being decriminalised.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re a closet conservative dude going to these pro choice rallies just to get poon tang….

you’re selling your soul.
Those rallies never have the best girls, either, so it's like going to a bargain bin at the dollar store.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
even things like snuff movies and minor abuse etc?

You can’t legalise things on the basis they’re going to happen anyway.

I am pro choice (but also pro shame, it’s not something to be proud of) but I had the same thought as you recently, and after much thought I realised that the fact things happen shouldn’t qualify it to being decriminalised.
Your point is very valid.

But I'm not sure these things are necessarily relatable. There ARE cases where abortions are an act of mercy. Minor abuse is never going to be merciful. And snuff films... well it's not illegal to die, it's just immoral to exploit them; and most snuff films are fake.

It's a gray area, which is where the controversy comes from. I think the majority of pro-choice people are completely turned off by the current propositions to terminate pregnancy when the fetus is viable and especially post-birth "abortions" that basically allow for infanticide as was proposed in california recently.

As always, good intentions and discussions are ruined by extremists from both sides of the argument.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not american but given the same result in the european union I wouldnt care honestly.

There are pro and cons on both sides.

Pros are that women will be forced to handle the conseguences of their actions as much as experiencing on their own skin the amazing feeling of government interference in their private life.

Cons are that many people which I would be happy to see not to reproduce will in fact reproduce.

Either case a woman capable of getting rid of her own baby is not someone I would welcome in my life.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Rollo tomassi says:

Abortion is the last fail-safe of hypergamy.

Men will now have a say, équal footing on the master.

Abortion wasnt abolish but left To thé state level

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m replying directly to your post, left as an exercise for the reader.
I never even stated if I was pro life or pro choice just that I believe in the need of federal government. States can change from left to right as well.