Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

your thought on mike tyson coming back

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
This revelation in the Rogan video was the guys can be on TRT, standard non athletic doses and have their T pushed up to the high range, and have higher T than a young guy, but the older and more experienced mind. Legally. Interesting point.
yes. Probably worth considering this trt. Look at the results. Hopefully its safe for all body systems.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
True. You can see his drive and intensity was noticeably over the other pros.
Yes. He stays grounded and balanced and when he's really giving it his stance hardly moves, he just keeps rotating in. I've been taught that's where power is(strength).
Speed and repetitive, consistent and accurately landed punches. For someone to make it look that effortless takes training time.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
True. You can see his drive and intensity was noticeably over the other pros.
those traps though. They're developed high up his neck and he's almost hunched with the supporting muscles at the uppermost part of his back. Interesting symmetrical muscled shape to his boxer body.
I think those traps are like wings when his arms come flying out long. Deceiving, you don't think he has such a long reach then bam!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
those traps though. They're developed high up his neck and he's almost hunched with the supporting muscles at the uppermost part of his back. Interesting symmetrical muscled shape to his boxer body.
I think those traps are like wings when his arms come flying out long. Deceiving, you don't think he has such a long reach then bam!
It's a real short reach though, like 71". A lot of his hooks he was leaping. He had short arms even for his height, but his fighting style was designed to make that an ADVANTAGE. See, right up close ontop of a guy that reach is perfect, and the long reach is a disadvantage. That was the whole point of the "peek a boo".

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
ohh! I'll watch for the leaping. I have short arms, wide hands and long legs. What's his height? I'm 5'5. Is he just a little taller than me? I do it for fun and for confidence(no intent to fight Tyson, if it sounds like I'm sizing him up and comparing, lol, lol)
It's a real short reach though, like 71". A lot of his hooks he was leaping. He had short arms even for his height, but his fighting style was designed to make that an ADVANTAGE. Up right up a guy that reach is perfect, and a long reach a disadvantage. That was the whole point of the "peek a boo".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The feature that a lot of guys didn't remember is his neck was measured at 19.5-20". Most of those fighters had 16-18" necks. The heavy big head and pit bull like neck could absorb a jab or two, on the way to the inside without taking much damage.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ohh! I'll watch for the leaping. I have short arms, wide hands and long legs. What's his height? I'm 5'5. Is he just a little taller than me? I do it for fun and for confidence(no intent to fight Tyson, if it sounds like I'm sizing him up and comparing, lol, lol)
Tyson was 5'10.5", just say 5'11". 71" reach. Short legs, long torso. Had a neck the size of a fire hydrant, and quickness and power that was unmatched. He had really big legs for a boxer, and his feet where always planeted in a power position. He'd explode thru his legs on each blow. Some of those boxers were bouncing around when they threw there punches, not Tyson, his feet where planted and EXPLODING thru the target.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
yes thru the target. His followthrough on every landed punch made it that much more powerful. Followthrough with batting and golf drives and tennis swings can be the difference in scores. That lethal liver punch too. I don't think he let anyone get a liver punch on him. Smart defense.
Tyson was 5'10.5", just say 5'11". 71" reach. Short legs, long torso. Had a neck the size of a fire hydrant, and quickness and power that was unmatched. He had really big legs for a boxer, and his feet where always planeted in a power position. He'd explode thru his legs on each blow. Some of those boxers were bouncing around when they threw there punches, not Tyson, his feet where planted and EXPLODING thru the target.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
the longer the torso the more muscle you can tightly pack in there.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the longer the torso the more muscle you can tightly pack in there.
Longer torso was an advantage in wrestlers. More leverage. In boxers, it was thought that longer legs, longer arms and short torso was more desireable, until Tyson. I like how you noticed, each and every of his blows was devastating.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Longer torso was an advantage in wrestlers. More leverage. In boxers, it was thought that longer legs, longer arms and short torso was more desireable, until Tyson. I like how you noticed, each and every of his blows was devastating.
even the sound on that bag in the training video pamp pamp!