Your least favorite seduction guru

weakepedea

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whose methods do you dislike the most for whatever reason?

Last edited:

T-Roy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Sexy. I only ever read one of his messages on here but it's called Scream and Yell. XD

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief sucks b*lls.

comic_relief

robstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh not a big fan of Mystery.. way too fake and unnatural

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery seems to have the approach so systematic that you can apply a single opening line to EVERY approach with women. And my experience has been slightly different than that. Sometimes when I meet new women I'm not able to use a single opener.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not familiar with too many gurus, however, each and every guru I know has their flaws. David Deangelo has some great information in a majority of his e-books, but for those of you who have watched his DVD's or listened to his tapes, you'll notice he doesn't come across as half the DJ he is portrayed in his books. His voice is so geeky, and the examples of ****y humour he uses in his tapes are some of the worst examples I have ever heard in my life.

Mystery is not so bad, I personally like his kiss-close, because that is simply golden. However, not too much of a fan of everything else. Than again, I haven't put too much time toward a lot of material from him. Currently reading The Game by Neil Strauss, it's a great read to pick out the best information from Mystery.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Mystery is the best, think he's the only one that truly understands the stuff.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
T-Roy said:
Mr.Sexy. I only ever read one of his messages on here but it's called Scream and Yell. XD

This doosh ain't even close to being a guru

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont really like Deangelo's C/F. If you're average or good looking then you'll just look like a pompous jackass. It's made for guys that desperately need to demonstate value. Plus, if you say some of his routines, it may sound unnatural. Otherwise, his other is stuff is pretty good.

Ross Jefferies is probably the worst. He's the one who uses NLP and patterning. Ok, do not use these patterns! You'll come off as the weirdest, creepiest guy ever lol! However he does have some decent patterns, but they only work on girls that are ALREADY attracted to you, don't use them in PU.

I think Mystery knows his sh!t. However, as this should always be the situation, please use your own material. His canned lines are pretty corny, just understand the concept behind it. He seems to break everything down to a science, and when you do that, it's hard to rufute it.

So Ross is probably the worst, mind you, he's also one of the oldest and first to come on to the seduction scene.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow, so RJ's stuff only works when a girl is ALREADY attracted to you? well i got news for you, RJ is one of the ugliest mofos around so girls would hardly be attracted to him before he starts talking to them.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery breaks down and cries and throws a hissy fit twice in The Game. He might know his game, but hes not a DJ. hes a "Pickup Artist." Basically his whole gaming personality is an act that convinces girls to sleep with him.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr. Laura. I'd like to punch that Bvitch.

And Urkel. That no good kid derserves a beating.

Reaction score
that one guy with the sun glasses and black t-shirt strutting around like a total douchebag at the mall or something..forget his name but the vid was about body language.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery and Ross Jeffries are pretty bad. I can't do the C+F stuff right and I always end up sounding like a jerkoff. Mystery's stuff is too canned.

Joker and Zan Perrigon are my favorites. I could listen to Zan talk for hours.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
Sandow, so RJ's stuff only works when a girl is ALREADY attracted to you? well i got news for you, RJ is one of the ugliest mofos around so girls would hardly be attracted to him before he starts talking to them.

In my experience, NLP is more effective to girls that are already interested in you. I've tried doing some NLP and patterning in PU, but it just doesn't sound natural, in comes off sounding rehearsed or fake. Saying these things to someone you don't know just sounds weird, when instead you should be validating and getting to know that person better. However, I do use some phrases here and there. I don't know, maybe he has more material that I'm not aware of.