Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Ideal Physique

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so most of us train to get a better body, and i'm sure we've all got an idol. I'm just interested to see the physique that everyone is looking to achieve:

My idol would have to be Batista:

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/6926/a1357qv.jpg

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/4676/batistaback6eb.jpg

6'5", 317lbs (Which may be exaggerated). The only bad things are that he has a bit of gyno, and his quads are underdeveloped compared to his upperbody (possibly why he didn't too well as a bodybuilder). I look up to him because we have the same shape face, same ears, nose, eyes everything. And the veins on my bi's aren't just a straight line, they are jagged, like his. I know i'll never be 6'5", but i've only got another 117lbs before I get to the same size as him (Although I will need gear to get there).

So who are your idols?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don't have one. I'm the type that will focus on the procedure rather then the result. I don't have any photos of bodybuilders to look up to, nor do I use idols. And this may sound weird, but I don't have any full size mirrors in my pad. I even took my bathroom mirror off and replaced it with a smaller one. At the gym, I wear long sleeved sweat shirts so I never really get to take a look at my physique. What I'll do is take an updated photo about once every month or two and use that to track progress and that's the only time I'll ever use a scale.

This way, everytime I look at my progress photos, I notice a big change, and I never end up disappointed that I'm not making gains fast enough like some people who look at their body / scale everyday.

Like I said, focus on the work, rather then the results. If you focus on having a perfect workout everytime you enter a gym, and eating perfectly everyday you wake up, results will come on their own.

p.s. a lot of the wrestlers are not only on gear, but use silicone implants. Not sure about Battista, but Buff Bagwell had silicone in both his chest, arms and calves.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, caveman's a beast.

I'd still put him to sleep with a 25 lb. dumbbell :)

Surfer look for me. Or at the most, Men's Health cover physique. In between, that dude who starred in 'The Dragon'... that's a cool look.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
That caveman guy is amazing. That is really an incredibal body.

Reaction score
Brian20o2 said:
Skinny or not he could still kick any of our asses.
Maybe. But he's dead now.

And this is not about Bruce's ability to kick ass. It was "ideal physique". I have no idea why anyone would model their ideal after a skinny, malnutritined man.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
Maybe. But he's dead now.

And this is not about Bruce's ability to kick ass. It was "ideal physique". I have no idea why anyone would model their ideal after a skinny, malnutritined man.
"Maybe. But he's dead now."

Just wanted to add that this line actually made a bit of wee come out it was so funny :). Point made- he was a crazy ass-kicking gashfest, but we could all take him now.

Block my foot corpseboy.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I havnt found an ideal physique yet but somthing around 220-240 lbs @ 8-9% bf

For me this would mean putting on 30 lbs and dropping my bf to about 8-9%. It will prolly take me about 2-4 years to get this though, but when I do... Damn will I be awesome.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Brian20o2 said:
I havnt found an ideal physique yet but somthing around 220-240 lbs @ 8-9% bf
Now we're talking!
Something that takes dedication and effort to achieve!

Mine is to be ~205lbs @ 8-9%BF

205 is a very nice weight for my 5'11" frame. Just big enough.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MindOverMatter said:
p.s. a lot of the wrestlers are not only on gear, but use silicone implants. Not sure about Battista, but Buff Bagwell had silicone in both his chest, arms and calves.
The Rock also had silicone in his chest, because his chest was out of proportion with the rest of his body.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Spook. If you get too much bigger, many women think you look gross.

But if your goal is to intimidate the sh1t out of people and not pick up women, by all means look like a professional wrestler :eek:

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thederekeffect1 said:
The Rock also had silicone in his chest, because his chest was out of proportion with the rest of his body.
And you heard this from where? The only thing with Rock's chest is that he had a bit of gyno. Not too sure about now though, he lost a fair bit of bodyfat for DOOM.

And for all those people who say Brad Pitt in Fight Club, that can be easily achieved within 3 months. Get your diet sorted, add some cardio & resistance training and you'll get there. Obviously you won't look exactly the same because you won't have the same skeletal structure but meh.