“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Your Ideal Physique

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
906
Reaction score
29
Location
Australia
Ok so most of us train to get a better body, and i'm sure we've all got an idol. I'm just interested to see the physique that everyone is looking to achieve:

My idol would have to be Batista:



http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/6926/a1357qv.jpg

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/4676/batistaback6eb.jpg

6'5", 317lbs (Which may be exaggerated). The only bad things are that he has a bit of gyno, and his quads are underdeveloped compared to his upperbody (possibly why he didn't too well as a bodybuilder). I look up to him because we have the same shape face, same ears, nose, eyes everything. And the veins on my bi's aren't just a straight line, they are jagged, like his. I know i'll never be 6'5", but i've only got another 117lbs before I get to the same size as him (Although I will need gear to get there).

So who are your idols?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
I honestly don't have one. I'm the type that will focus on the procedure rather then the result. I don't have any photos of bodybuilders to look up to, nor do I use idols. And this may sound weird, but I don't have any full size mirrors in my pad. I even took my bathroom mirror off and replaced it with a smaller one. At the gym, I wear long sleeved sweat shirts so I never really get to take a look at my physique. What I'll do is take an updated photo about once every month or two and use that to track progress and that's the only time I'll ever use a scale.

This way, everytime I look at my progress photos, I notice a big change, and I never end up disappointed that I'm not making gains fast enough like some people who look at their body / scale everyday.

Like I said, focus on the work, rather then the results. If you focus on having a perfect workout everytime you enter a gym, and eating perfectly everyday you wake up, results will come on their own.

p.s. a lot of the wrestlers are not only on gear, but use silicone implants. Not sure about Battista, but Buff Bagwell had silicone in both his chest, arms and calves.
 

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
423
Reaction score
6
damn, caveman's a beast.


I'd still put him to sleep with a 25 lb. dumbbell :)


Surfer look for me. Or at the most, Men's Health cover physique. In between, that dude who starred in 'The Dragon'... that's a cool look.
 

MuayThai

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2005
Messages
311
Reaction score
7
That caveman guy is amazing. That is really an incredibal body.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
1,063
Reaction score
5
Age
39
Location
The Cold North.
Brian20o2 said:
Skinny or not he could still kick any of our asses.
Maybe. But he's dead now.

And this is not about Bruce's ability to kick ass. It was "ideal physique". I have no idea why anyone would model their ideal after a skinny, malnutritined man.
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
brucevangeorge said:
Maybe. But he's dead now.

And this is not about Bruce's ability to kick ass. It was "ideal physique". I have no idea why anyone would model their ideal after a skinny, malnutritined man.
"Maybe. But he's dead now."

Just wanted to add that this line actually made a bit of wee come out it was so funny :). Point made- he was a crazy ass-kicking gashfest, but we could all take him now.

Block my foot corpseboy.
 

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2005
Messages
958
Reaction score
3
Location
Paradise (with rain)
I havnt found an ideal physique yet but somthing around 220-240 lbs @ 8-9% bf

For me this would mean putting on 30 lbs and dropping my bf to about 8-9%. It will prolly take me about 2-4 years to get this though, but when I do... Damn will I be awesome.
 
Last edited:
Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
1,063
Reaction score
5
Age
39
Location
The Cold North.
Brian20o2 said:
I havnt found an ideal physique yet but somthing around 220-240 lbs @ 8-9% bf
Now we're talking!
Something that takes dedication and effort to achieve!


Mine is to be ~205lbs @ 8-9%BF

205 is a very nice weight for my 5'11" frame. Just big enough.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2005
Messages
515
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Location
Duluth, MN
MindOverMatter said:
p.s. a lot of the wrestlers are not only on gear, but use silicone implants. Not sure about Battista, but Buff Bagwell had silicone in both his chest, arms and calves.
The Rock also had silicone in his chest, because his chest was out of proportion with the rest of his body.
 

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2001
Messages
3,643
Reaction score
8
Location
Orange County, Ca
I agree with Spook. If you get too much bigger, many women think you look gross.

But if your goal is to intimidate the sh1t out of people and not pick up women, by all means look like a professional wrestler :eek:
 

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
906
Reaction score
29
Location
Australia
thederekeffect1 said:
The Rock also had silicone in his chest, because his chest was out of proportion with the rest of his body.
And you heard this from where? The only thing with Rock's chest is that he had a bit of gyno. Not too sure about now though, he lost a fair bit of bodyfat for DOOM.

And for all those people who say Brad Pitt in Fight Club, that can be easily achieved within 3 months. Get your diet sorted, add some cardio & resistance training and you'll get there. Obviously you won't look exactly the same because you won't have the same skeletal structure but meh.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top