"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Your first kino attempt.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
I'm new to DJ-ing as you can tell.

Anyway, as I will try to attempt kino and other Dj principles with women, I would like to know on your experiences with this.

Your first attempt in kino?

Or if ye can't remember, what are tips you would give me on how to initiate first kino's.

I have read the entire DJ bible, and also the parts on kino, but it does'nt seem to say exactly when I should initiate it?

I would like to get the most out of the date I can by using Kino and all other principles I have learned...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Joined
Aug 17, 2003
Messages
262
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Da World
I remember it like it was yesterday....waitaminute...it WAS yesterday! I touched her arm with my index finger and she totally freaked out, broke my arm in 2 places and I had to run away from the cops!

Lesson: NEVER use kino. Especially on girls.
 

finesse

Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by NINJA PIMP
I remember it like it was yesterday....waitaminute...it WAS yesterday! I touched her arm with my index finger and she totally freaked out, broke my arm in 2 places and I had to run away from the cops!

Lesson: NEVER use kino. Especially on girls.
If you nothing constructive to say just STFU you dont have to prove to anyone on the forum you are ****y and funny.
this is not bb.com
grow up
 

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Joined
Aug 17, 2003
Messages
262
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Da World
I am so sorry if I shatted all over this thread.

TO seriously answer the question...kino should be something you do naturally..that is to say, you should not be thinking about it, simply touch her when you feel like it. Nothing bad will happen, I promise! (just avoid crotch/tits/ass and start light)

btw...What is bb.com?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
Everyone has their own style. Kino is something you develop as part of your personality, not something you buy in cans.

I tend to prefer doing it during serious moments. I don't know why, but it works.
 

InspirationMan

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Washington-USA
My first Kino attempt was at a Religious Camp in my youth.

Seduced her without even knowing it!
(quite a long story, actually).

She wanted a shoulder massage, and I, knowing the art of massage therapy, volunteered.

Just to be a pimp (I was actually in it just to have her slap me.. heh), I started working my way down until I was massaging her breasts.
She enjoyed it, oddly enough. heh.

(She tackled me after that being in a sex-craze, and I denied her after. She liked me for 2 years henceforth, and we eventually dated. I broke it up after finding out she sucked in bed.. too bad though.. she was really fun.)

That was my first Keno.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Kino is just touching.

Why do you get all act up about it?

Kino is giving hugs, tickling girls, stroking their arms, holding hands, playing footsie, grab em by the waist ect.

it's just TOUCHING!

It's a VERY normal human behavior.

As soon as you touch her - that's kino. how do you do that? You TOUCH her!

The only thing you should know is not to sexual harass her (as in grabing boobs, slapping asses - unless you know what you are doing) which is pretty fukkin common knowledge.
 

InspirationMan

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Washington-USA
Simple.

Men like touching women and talking about it.

Of course its common, so talk about it! ^_^
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
I was at the movies with this chick and I started my slightly touching her hand. It progresively got better until my hand was on her leg. It seems I was always a natural with kino. :)
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I think what Deezy's saying is that Kino is NOT a "technique". Especially if you go to other countries, people are a lot more physical with each other. The whole "sexual harassment" concept in this culture makes touching in general a taboo, something that seems foreign to socialization.
 

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
The first time I used kino was probably when I was like @#12ing 13 years old. Oh wait, you mean after sosauve :D

I went into a club once with the intention of trying out kino, so I started dancing with girls and instead of having a mindlessly good time I focused on contact to 'test the waters' or whatever.

Then some wallflower punk AFC shoves me into her ass. She screams out and I think "@!#ing morons!"

:mad:
 

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
The first time I used KINO? Who knows, I think I was 11 or 12 years old or something. It's been pretty much second nature for a while now, since before I found this site.

When to initiate it? I guess it would be at a high note, when she's feeling good, laughing. Honestly I don't know how to explain it, you have to get used to being around women, socializing, and get used to engaging in physical contact and you will get a feel for how it works. I honestly don't know how to explain it.
 
Top