Your first kino attempt.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm new to DJ-ing as you can tell.

Anyway, as I will try to attempt kino and other Dj principles with women, I would like to know on your experiences with this.

Your first attempt in kino?

Or if ye can't remember, what are tips you would give me on how to initiate first kino's.

I have read the entire DJ bible, and also the parts on kino, but it does'nt seem to say exactly when I should initiate it?

I would like to get the most out of the date I can by using Kino and all other principles I have learned...

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
I remember it like it was yesterday....waitaminute...it WAS yesterday! I touched her arm with my index finger and she totally freaked out, broke my arm in 2 places and I had to run away from the cops!

Lesson: NEVER use kino. Especially on girls.

finesse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NINJA PIMP
I remember it like it was yesterday....waitaminute...it WAS yesterday! I touched her arm with my index finger and she totally freaked out, broke my arm in 2 places and I had to run away from the cops!

Lesson: NEVER use kino. Especially on girls.
If you nothing constructive to say just STFU you dont have to prove to anyone on the forum you are ****y and funny.
this is not bb.com
grow up

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
I am so sorry if I shatted all over this thread.

TO seriously answer the question...kino should be something you do naturally..that is to say, you should not be thinking about it, simply touch her when you feel like it. Nothing bad will happen, I promise! (just avoid crotch/tits/ass and start light)

btw...What is bb.com?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has their own style. Kino is something you develop as part of your personality, not something you buy in cans.

I tend to prefer doing it during serious moments. I don't know why, but it works.

InspirationMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
My first Kino attempt was at a Religious Camp in my youth.

Seduced her without even knowing it!
(quite a long story, actually).

She wanted a shoulder massage, and I, knowing the art of massage therapy, volunteered.

Just to be a pimp (I was actually in it just to have her slap me.. heh), I started working my way down until I was massaging her breasts.
She enjoyed it, oddly enough. heh.

(She tackled me after that being in a sex-craze, and I denied her after. She liked me for 2 years henceforth, and we eventually dated. I broke it up after finding out she sucked in bed.. too bad though.. she was really fun.)

That was my first Keno.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino is just touching.

Why do you get all act up about it?

Kino is giving hugs, tickling girls, stroking their arms, holding hands, playing footsie, grab em by the waist ect.

it's just TOUCHING!

It's a VERY normal human behavior.

As soon as you touch her - that's kino. how do you do that? You TOUCH her!

The only thing you should know is not to sexual harass her (as in grabing boobs, slapping asses - unless you know what you are doing) which is pretty fukkin common knowledge.

InspirationMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple.

Men like touching women and talking about it.

Of course its common, so talk about it! ^_^

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at the movies with this chick and I started my slightly touching her hand. It progresively got better until my hand was on her leg. It seems I was always a natural with kino. :)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I think what Deezy's saying is that Kino is NOT a "technique". Especially if you go to other countries, people are a lot more physical with each other. The whole "sexual harassment" concept in this culture makes touching in general a taboo, something that seems foreign to socialization.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The first time I used kino was probably when I was like @#12ing 13 years old. Oh wait, you mean after sosauve :D

I went into a club once with the intention of trying out kino, so I started dancing with girls and instead of having a mindlessly good time I focused on contact to 'test the waters' or whatever.

Then some wallflower punk AFC shoves me into her ass. She screams out and I think "@!#ing morons!"

:mad:

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first time I used KINO? Who knows, I think I was 11 or 12 years old or something. It's been pretty much second nature for a while now, since before I found this site.

When to initiate it? I guess it would be at a high note, when she's feeling good, laughing. Honestly I don't know how to explain it, you have to get used to being around women, socializing, and get used to engaging in physical contact and you will get a feel for how it works. I honestly don't know how to explain it.