“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Young male virginity on the rise

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
This was my point about sex being overrated. Not sex itself but all the bull**** an average guy has to go through to get it, knowing all along she willingly gave it up to top tier guys. You think I’m about to waste more than 2 seconds on a mid-30’s woman that has cut off the sex spigot to “take it slow” with me even though she still got bent over the trash cans in an alley last weekend? No sir, I’ll pass. Again, my example is I am not paying sticker price for a used car with 100,000 miles when my credit is 800.
I have experienced a lot of bullshiit in my quest to get laid regularly over the course of the last 20+ years. Cutting off the sex spigot to take it slow is horseshiit. Don't pay sticker price for a used car with 100,000 with an 800 credit score but don't walk 8 miles a day in 95 degree heat. Going without sex is like walking multiple miles a day to do errands in the heat.

And to be honest, most 30’s women and 40’s women I’ve hooked up with were just flat out bad at sex. They don’t want to experiment or anything like the 20’s women. Sorry but I can beat my own meat when I’m in between girls in their 20’s vs an old worn out bitter hung up on past Chad’s hag that will make you fall asleep while she’s riding your **** because she’s so awful at it.
I am in my 30s and having been mainly having sex with 30 something women in recent years. I have had solid experiences with sex with 30 something women. I am fortunate. I have also been put through a lot of shiit to get that sex.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
Don't pay sticker price for a used car with 100,000 with an 800 credit score but don't walk 8 miles a day in 95 degree heat.
What is the best if you had just both those options?

SW15 said:
Going without sex is like walking multiple miles a day to do errands in the heat.
That's still option two.

SW15 said:
I am in my 30s and having been mainly having sex with 30 something women in recent years. I have had solid experiences with sex with 30 something women. I am fortunate. I have also been put through a lot of shiit to get that sex.
Then you paid the sticker price and went with option A?
 

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
Going without sex is like walking multiple miles a day to do errands in the heat.
Maybe for you. For me sex feels like an errand or task, I stress out when I have to do it
and usually can't wait for it to be over. I'm much more comfortable being sexless day to
day than having the expectation that I'm supposed to put out sexually from time to time.
 

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
I think alot of guys have found out sex is overrated and not worth the trouble these days. I can go longer periods without sex now than I used to be able to. You guys can put in all that effort, I prefer to focus on other things more worth my time at the moment.
I really think this is not touched on nearly enough. Sex is so difficult and often expensive for your average man to get. How much better is the experience as opposed to masturbating to porn, which is free and readily accessible?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
See, to me, when a guy thinks sex the end all be all, THAT is being thirsty. When he’s constantly chasing after *****. I’ve been there and it burns you out.
Agreed. Guys such as AMS drastically overvalue sex.
 
Top