Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Young male virginity on the rise

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
The distribution of sex is only going to a smaller % of men.
I don't know how you all swallow some of the "extreme red pill" MADE UP theory / statistics. I really don't.

Some really dumb "red pill" FVCKING NONSENSE that is regurgitated here:

"a woman would rather share an alpha than be stuck with a beta" or some hor****e along those lines........THIS IS HORSE****E THAT DOESN'T EVEN WARRANT A "COUNTER ARGUMENT". This is just garbage made up by the married author of the rational male and it is just repeated non stop. It just ain't true. An ugly biatch is not fvcking an "alpha", she is fvcking the ugly dude down the bar that you rate "clueless". Maybe he is but so is she. Voila we found a match.

"99% of men are invisible to women" Whoever goes around repeating this deserves to be choked out and left in a pool of his own vomit. THIS IS HORSE****E. It gives the impression that ALL WOMEN ARE 8's and above and the 99% of men are 5's and below.....

So much of the red pill theory (the horse****e part) seems to be based on men's experience ONLINE. Yeah sure there are fvcking land whales who delude themselves into thinking they are fvcking 8's thanks to social media (thirsty puzzy sex addicts like PETER@PAN whatever the fvck that weirdo's name is and their daddy's telling them they are princesses) FVCK THEM AND LET THEM ROT. You cannot base your view of the world on your online experience or some random married nerd's red pill blog posts

There are couples getting together every day. There are couples getting married everyday. The ones who vet for VALUES usually have a chance. The codependent desperate motherfvcers have no chance.

UGLY MEN HAVE BEEN FVCKING UGLY WOMEN SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME. GOOD LOOKING MEN HAVE BEEN FVCKING GOOD LOOKING WOMEN SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME. THIS IS WHY WE HAVE PUBS AND ALCOHOL. HOMOSEXUALITY HAS BEEN AN ABOMINATION SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME. (BUT MODERN BULL****E WILL HAVE YOU THINK OTHERWISE)

Stupid stats that have nothing to do with reality.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
I can see Religious people celebrating this
It seems that a lot of men think that the "red pill" is the answer to deal with the "modern woman" (or game or treating them whatever way).

Men are still way too controlled by their desires. Too controlled by puzzy.

A man who is not in control of his desires is not free.

A man who is controlled by puzzy is a slave to puzzy.

How would women change if men lowered the value of puzzy.

To quote Patrice "is that all you got to barter with biatch?" "is that all you got to bring to the table?"

Men don't realize how much they are controlled by puzzy / slaves to their desires. Which inevitably raises the value of puzzy and changes MEN'S behavior.

Reaction score
all these men will be super cleanup men for washed up women or young sugar daddies in their 30s with all of this saved up money/lack of experience with women. Women will get worse and still be bailed out by men! We are about to enter a pay to play society.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well most women will end up like the story I posted above with the old man telling why he never married even though he found the "perfect woman"..

They will never find love/anyone because their requirement check list is ludicrously demanding. So they will mostly end up as bitter old crazy cat ladies.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it all started with calling sexually inexperienced men “virgins”. No such thing. People probably don’t even know virginity signifies the physical state of an unpenetrated vagina.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incels are everywhere these days.
makes me feel good about myself sometimes lol
I have a fair few friends who are basically incel (like friends who I drink with who I don't think have got laid in 10 years)
I also have huge slayer friends too (the good looking dudes who bang all the time)

I think the only difference between me and my incel friends is that they aren't prepared to face a ludicrous number of rejections that i've accepted (I tend to go for girls a fair bit hotter and younger than me and so know that I will likely get rejected 95% of the time. I don't think my friends can accept them odds and so just go without lol)

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a fair few friends who are basically incel (like friends who I drink with who I don't think have got laid in 10 years)
I also have huge slayer friends too (the good looking dudes who bang all the time)

I think the only difference between me and my incel friends is that they aren't prepared to face a ludicrous number of rejections that i've accepted (I tend to go for girls a fair bit hotter and younger than me and so know that I will likely get rejected 95% of the time. I don't think my friends can accept them odds and so just go without lol)
How yonge? The legal age of consent is 16+ here.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think you are on to something. Most of my friends are physically unattractive (one of my GFs complained ‘All your friends are ugly’). However what separated the incels from those that eventually got a woman, was trying.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The distribution of sex is only going to a smaller % of men. There are plenty of ordinary, non-loser men who aren't getting sex.
That’s the issue no one wants to talk about. Women are giving sex
easier than ever but only to certain guys. It’s harder than ever to get ***** for average guys this day and age. And we still refuse to legalize prostitution in this country.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are on to something. Most of my friends are physically unattractive (one of my GFs complained ‘All your friends are ugly’). However what separated the incels from those that eventually got a woman, was trying.
...and the women is still with them? Are they pvssy whipped? They cant afford to walk from a bad relationship if they worked too hard to find one in the first place.