Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Young Gun's Journal

Theoneaboveall

Don Juan
Reaction score
There goes my streak T-T. I won't lie,it was because I was fantasizing a lot.

Theoneaboveall

Don Juan
Reaction score
Starting again.
Day 1 nofap.
Prayed too,the power prayer holds is amazing.
Wanted to write/ask something about my ex here,but writing about a girl here would mean I have alredy lost,so I am just letting those thoughts pass by.
Overall a good day.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My side goals are-
1. Be active.
2. Be a better writer and communicator.
3. And everyday I will write three things I did that day.
I will update everyday at 10 pm exact.
This thread has become all about how often you do or don't rub one out.
Not the most compelling read.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get your goals written down for the week/month. It helps a lot. Make an XP system if it helps, like 20 points for not masturbating all week, 5 points for every workout and so on an so forth, and make a goal of 100 points for the week. See if that helps.
Also, it seems that a lot of your energy and motivation comes from being successful with women.
Either focus on more important stuff and stop procrastinating all day or start meeting women.
I'd suggest the first option, but if you're too lazy, meet women to get charged and get some stuff done. At your age, you should be at your most productive/energetic self.

Bottom line: without hard work and discipline, you won't achieve anything.
Don't be a loser. You can do better.

And if prayer helps, explore it a little more. You might find out something quite life-changing.

Theoneaboveall

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get your goals written down for the week/month. It helps a lot. Make an XP system if it helps, like 20 points for not masturbating all week, 5 points for every workout and so on an so forth, and make a goal of 100 points for the week. See if that helps.
Also, it seems that a lot of your energy and motivation comes from being successful with women.
Either focus on more important stuff and stop procrastinating all day or start meeting women.
I'd suggest the first option, but if you're too lazy, meet women to get charged and get some stuff done. At your age, you should be at your most productive/energetic self.

Bottom line: without hard work and discipline, you won't achieve anything.
Don't be a loser. You can do better.

And if prayer helps, explore it a little more. You might find out something quite life-changing.
Thanks for the great reply,such comments make this site worthwhile.
Now,I will be commenting once a week to showcase the growth/adventures or what I did to make that time productive.