Theoneaboveall
Don Juan
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2020
- Messages
- 58
- Reaction score
- 19
- Age
- 28
There goes my streak T-T. I won't lie,it was because I was fantasizing a lot.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
This thread has become all about how often you do or don't rub one out.My side goals are-
1. Be active.
2. Be a better writer and communicator.
3. And everyday I will write three things I did that day.
I will update everyday at 10 pm exact.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Thanks for the reply.This thread has become all about how often you do or don't rub one out.
Not the most compelling read.
Thanks for the great reply,such comments make this site worthwhile.Get your goals written down for the week/month. It helps a lot. Make an XP system if it helps, like 20 points for not masturbating all week, 5 points for every workout and so on an so forth, and make a goal of 100 points for the week. See if that helps.
Also, it seems that a lot of your energy and motivation comes from being successful with women.
Either focus on more important stuff and stop procrastinating all day or start meeting women.
I'd suggest the first option, but if you're too lazy, meet women to get charged and get some stuff done. At your age, you should be at your most productive/energetic self.
Bottom line: without hard work and discipline, you won't achieve anything.
Don't be a loser. You can do better.
And if prayer helps, explore it a little more. You might find out something quite life-changing.