You won't get in great shape until you are comfortable being mildly hungry

bigdave17

Master Don Juan
IMO this is the real key to getting down to a very low body %

You have to be ok with that feeling of being mildly hungry/depleted. It's all a mental thing too - you can rewire your brain to feel ok in that state. The reality of the situation is, no matter how healthy you eat, you will feel mildly depleted/hungry when you are in a calorie deficit (especially in a 800-1300 calorie deficit which I personally like doing). Embrace the process, learn to love the feeling of being depleted as a sign you're getting in great shape.

the more comfortable you are being mildly hungry, the more weight you can lose and get shredded. Let's all get in great shape guys, some daily motivation for ya

Last edited:

bigdave17

Master Don Juan
Where are you now and what are you aiming for?

I'm like 5'10 195 maybe 11% bodyfat

I'm actually pretty happy with my physique. I have very wide shoulders and a super narrow waist. I do want bigger arms though - my arms are like 16.7 inches. I would like about 17.5 inch arms. My chest and back are real thick

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

sosousage

Master Don Juan
IMO this is the real key to getting down to a very low body %

You have to be ok with that feeling of being mildly hungry/depleted. It's all a mental thing too - you can rewire your brain to feel ok in that state. The reality of the situation is, no matter how healthy you eat, you will feel mildly depleted/hungry when you are in a calorie deficit (especially in a 800-1300 calorie deficit which I personally like doing). Embrace the process, learn to love the feeling of being depleted as a sign you're getting in great shape.

the more comfortable you are being mildly hungry, the more weight you can lose and get shredded. Let's all get in great shape guys, some daily motivation for ya

her legs are impressing, i want to have small narrow belly and big thigs, but not big ass, that would be weird

Nutritional health aside, I find the connection Dave is making here between very low body fat % and aesthetics when it comes to attracting hot women as something not at all based in reality.

Aesthetically, at 11% BF, you're already there when it comes to attracting women. You've got the abs, the "shredded" look, etc. The very idea that getting down to 6, 7 or 8% BF is what it takes to land you that hot Latina girl with junk in the trunk is absurd.

I've never known women to go gaga over highly pronounced muscle striations and excessive vascularity. In fact, women are more likely getting turned off at that stage.

Dave, if you're not getting a girl like that now at 11%, it certainly isn't going to magically happen at 8%.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
The more dave thinks getting lower body is the key, he can avoid the real issue.

Which is facing his inner terror that comes with strolling and starting a conversation with a hottie.

20% body fat guy who is fearless in talking to the ladies, making them laugh, etc, is going to trump petrified 8% body fat guy cowering in the corner every single time.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!