Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You Spot A Cute Girl, You Check Her Out, She Smiles, It's Time To Mack But Wait...

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here Comes The Boyfriend!!!!!!:cry:

Why does this always happen?

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens because she's cute. Lots of cute girls have boyfriends.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noirsake said:
It happens because she's cute. Lots of cute girls have boyfriends.
But remember, there are still lots that don't yet will say they do so they don't they aren't valuable or sought after :)

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because, since she has a boyfriend, she doesn't have her b1tch shield up, and is free to show that she's attracted to other guys and show it by smiling at them, giving them compliments, etc.

freshstartin2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this happen many times. Sometimes, I think the girl gets more aroused staring at me while she is with her boyfriend. I'm doing the guy a favor. Lucky bum. I've had several women LEAVE their boyfriend on the spot to talk to me.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
Because, since she has a boyfriend, she doesn't have her b1tch shield up, and is free to show that she's attracted to other guys and show it by smiling at them, giving them compliments, etc.
This is why if I notice that the b!tch shield isn't present or is dropped too quickly, I can safely conclude that the girl has a BF. Now, she might still be up for some, but that's another story.

Single attractive girls never warm up that fast.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
This is why if I notice that the b!tch shield isn't present or is dropped too quickly, I can safely conclude that the girl has a BF. Now, she might still be up for some, but that's another story.

Single attractive girls never warm up that fast.
interesting. Is this your opinion or is this proven? I think this is quite interesting.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jafyk said:
interesting. Is this your opinion or is this proven? I think this is quite interesting.
It's what I've observed from my personal experience.

Usually taken girls are less inhibited and interact (or even flirt) with other guys much more freely as they think & rationalize that it's just harmless and nothing will come from that (as they're taken). Understandably, as a bit of flirting is fun & healthy, and girls love flirting & attention. However, sometimes, one thing leads to another... and that's how some taken girls can go too far (I've been in that boat with them too).

Those other guys (and I've been in their shoes many times) usually are blinded by their egos and think that "wow, I must be so on top of my game today/tonight! I haven't really done anything, yet she's so opening up to me. It's on!"

freshstartin2008 said:
I've had this happen many times. Sometimes, I think the girl gets more aroused staring at me while she is with her boyfriend. I'm doing the guy a favor. Lucky bum. I've had several women LEAVE their boyfriend on the spot to talk to me.
Yep, same here. Now, sometimes this is done deliberately and planned between the couple. They would go out and get their appetite from other people so that they could come home together and shag each other silly.

I've experienced enough of it so my gut detects taken chicks very quickly.

Just last night, I was opened by this really cute girl and it went very smoothly. She was complimenting me on my dance moves and asked a lot of questions. We danced for a bit, and then the alarm in my gut started ringing, because it was going pretty fast with zero resistance and I hadn't even got any sh!t test. I just knew that she has a BF, so I asked a few indirect questions (basically checking if she goes to certain venues, and if her friend - we have a mutual friend - goes with her) and yep, sure enough, she does.

I'd have no problem with going for that girl, usually, but that time there was a specific reason that makes me not want to cut her bloke's lunch.

Whether chicks like her are looking to branch-swing is for another discussion.

devils3777

Banned
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
It's what I've observed from my personal experience.

Usually taken girls are less inhibited and interact (or even flirt) with other guys much more freely as they think & rationalize that it's just harmless and nothing will come from that (as they're taken). Understandably, as a bit of flirting is fun & healthy, and girls love flirting & attention. However, sometimes, one thing leads to another... and that's how some taken girls can go too far (I've been in that boat with them too).

Those other guys (and I've been in their shoes many times) usually are blinded by their egos and think that "wow, I must be so on top of my game today/tonight! I haven't really done anything, yet she's so opening up to me. It's on!"

Yep, same here. Now, sometimes this is done deliberately and planned between the couple. They would go out and get their appetite from other people so that they could come home together and shag each other silly.

I've experienced enough of it so my gut detects taken chicks very quickly.

Just last night, I was opened by this really cute girl and it went very smoothly. She was complimenting me on my dance moves and asked a lot of questions. We danced for a bit, and then the alarm in my gut started ringing, because it was going pretty fast with zero resistance and I hadn't even got any sh!t test. I just knew that she has a BF, so I asked a few indirect questions (basically checking if she goes to certain venues, and if her friend - we have a mutual friend - goes with her) and yep, sure enough, she does.

I'd have no problem with going for that girl, usually, but that time there was a specific reason that makes me not want to cut her bloke's lunch.

Whether chicks like her are looking to branch-swing is for another discussion.

I agree that MOST cute/hot girls have boyfriends. However, most of them are branch swingers. Therefore, unless a woman has a ring on her finger or lives with her boyfriend.....she is fair game.