"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

"You only wear black" - sh!t test?

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
I've had several women tell me that I only wear black and that I should wear colors. Of course I don't give a **** if they say that, but just wondering whether you'd say this is a sh!t test, or if you've also encountered this at some point.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
I've had several women tell me that I only wear black and that I should wear colors. Of course I don't give a **** if they say that, but just wondering whether you'd say this is a sh!t test, or if you've also encountered this at some point.
"Going for style points"

Or

"Thanks for the tip"

Then immediately change the subject. Be unaffected as if you are listening to the opinion of a 5 year old kid.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
I normally say **** tests to girls and guys myself and they actually ask if i'm trying to offend them or just being funny. some might laugh but some don't see the humor in it and are actually offended. If I work that out I actually apologize if i offended them and I didn't mean to do such a thing. normally I get a all good from them.

I wouldn't take offence to the **** test because it's just the girls saying you should wear colors. Getting offended is giving a **** and is sending out bad vibes which will kill the interaction. Like I said you don't give a **** and the girls don't give a **** and are comfortable saying this stuff to you so you can just say anything that will keep the interaction going. You just just ingore it and ask a question or a statement not related to this. If your white skinned you can take off your shirt and say do you prefer this look. You can even say wanna go shopping and we can buy some color shirts and pants. Or you can just look at her in the eye and say nothing.

Just do anything to keep the interaction going. What results are you getting after they say this stuff to you? what results do you want?
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
I always assume they are hitting on me. If a woman thought you were a poindexter they wouldn’t even talk to you or even think about your clothing.

So I generally see it as an approach.
They got a strong frame and sometimes you might have to jump through a few hoops to even continue to interaction and that's if you even wanna continue the interaction. He could also just tell them that they should wear all black.
I always assume they are hitting on me. If a woman thought you were a poindexter they wouldn’t even talk to you or even think about your clothing.

So I generally see it as an approach.
Lol they ain't all hitting on you. my sister says I got a fat stomach and look like homer simpson and other guys call me fat but they ain't hitting on me. They may wanna have a interaction with you but doesn't mean they want your dik inside them and get married and have kids with you. They just think the guy should wear some colors in this case.
 

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
There was that one girl..... suspecting me to be into SM because i was all in black on 1st date..... she was wrong.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
I always assume they are hitting on me. If a woman thought you were a poindexter they wouldn’t even talk to you or even think about your clothing.

So I generally see it as an approach.
Yes...anytime a random woman approaches you with something like that it means they are interested and you should push the convo further.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Yes...anytime a random woman approaches you with something like that it means they are interested and you should push the convo further.
lol but no. You need to be around women more. Interested might mean talking to you. It might mean ****ing you. It might mean ****ing but not dating you. It might mean hooking you up with her friend and in order to do that they gotta break the ice with you. I've had girls ask me my age at work at they ain't interested in me as a boyfriend or even to **** at that point in time it's their friend that's interested in my looks and wants to find a guy her age to date. I've also had girls ask if I'm gay at school years ago to hook me up with their gay friends that were into me and the guy was a bit shy to ask me.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
You should really think about this harder.
Dude are you hooking up with every girl that opens you? If you are you have sick game to overcome things like if girls who have boyfriends, your too old for her, your a relation/family of the girl, your too young for her, shes a hooker trying to get some money, and the rest. If what your saying is that all these girls/guys are into me and want my dik in their ass or pur c there's some real fuking perverts out there.
 
Last edited:

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
I've had several women tell me that I only wear black and that I should wear colors.
Several? They might be onto something. What kind of relationships do you have with these women?
If they're complete strangers i'd treat it as a test. If you've seen them before i'd say they're trying to help you.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Of course not. Lol. You are dealing with”men” being gay. Men fuk at the drop of a hat. Yeah they are perverts.
If you don’t assume they are hitting on you, how can you possibly engage the woman for sex? If all you cared about was dancing, turn your music up at your place and dance away. Save gas and cover charge. Duh. Never mind. Carry on.
actually come to think of i actually believe a certain % of people wants to fuk me but i just don't engage it further enough. sometimes for obvious reasons. women are probably just as big of perverts than men too mate. You might not hear of girls wanting to **** 2 guys behind her boyfriends back but it does happen. And just watch porn and the amount of women in it.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
Several? They might be onto something. What kind of relationships do you have with these women?
If they're complete strangers i'd treat it as a test. If you've seen them before i'd say they're trying to help you.
They've known me for a while, romantic-sexual in some way or another. Help me with what?
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
They've known me for a while, romantic-sexual in some way or another. Help me with what?
With this
Most women are better fashioned sensed then guys.
I'd guess you come off as abit boring and one-dimensional in your style. Ask yourself if they could have a point, or not?
I mean naturally always go after what you want and believe, but valid input should always be taken up for consideration and then you make a decision on what suits you the best.
 

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
I've had several women tell me that I only wear black and that I should wear colors. Of course I don't give a **** if they say that, but just wondering whether you'd say this is a sh!t test, or if you've also encountered this at some point.
Ich find schwarz bunt genug.
 

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
With this

I'd guess you come off as abit boring and one-dimensional in your style. Ask yourself if they could have a point, or not?
I mean naturally always go after what you want and believe, but valid input should always be taken up for consideration and then you make a decision on what suits you the best.
So they're throwing this so I'd be more entertaining to them because of the things I wear? Fvck that
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
"head of the addams family household, lets go electrocute people we dont like"
 
Top