Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You guys noticing quality of service declining a lot in restaurants these days?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't eat out often and when I did, it was on weekends. 2022 was the year I noticed it the most. Even restaurants I used to go to a lot in 2021 experienced a big decline in service. You had food that was underprepared more often and even the staff were sassier and more rude. I know the restaurant industry has been hit hard in recent years but I really felt it in 2022.

Anyone else?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Absolutely, prices up almost 50% and slow, sub-par service.
I believe the issue is that restaurants are having a hard time keeping any staff, no one more wants to wait tables anymore, they’ve grown fat on government handouts. More an more service personnel have had the time to find more ways to scam the government into more handouts.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely, prices up almost 50% and slow, sub-par service.
I believe the issue is that restaurants are having a hard time keeping any staff, no one more wants to wait tables anymore, they’ve grown fat on government handouts. More an more service personnel have had the time to find more ways to scam the government into more handouts.
I have also heard from friends in the industry that since inflation is up, wages are now down. This is what is leading to so many workers being miserable.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waiting tables doesnt provide status to men or attention to women.

Men dont get money or get laid because of that and women have nothing to brag about or show off.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Not where I'm from. Some places service has went up too.. Why? Because servers/waitresses rely on their tips. With this messy ass economy, they want as much as they can get so some people have perked up their level of customer service.

edit: Backinthegame is right. I have seen crazy turnover with employees though

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
They are struggling to find enough people to work in restaurants to the point most of them have had to start closing one or two days a week(Monday is common now to be closed).

The ones who are there are being overworked and underpaid. So yes, they are going to have worse service since there aren't as many people there especially when they get busy, it becomes very hard to get caught up.

Even on slow nights, they typically will have skeleton crews working so they can heavily staff the weekend hours since they are busiest, which means service can be slow even on slow nights since they are shorting themselves 2 or 3 people who normally would be working there.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have also heard from friends in the industry that since inflation is up, wages are now down.
And even if wages were stable, the cost of living has skyrocketed. So if you used to eke out a living waiting tables, things are considerably tighter now.

Waiting tables doesnt provide status to men or attention to women.
Men dont get money or get laid because of that and women have nothing to brag about or show off.
You're right about that, unfortunately. The funny thing is I've always thought that waitresses as an occupation are pretty sexy. But they have the downside that they're overexposed.

In any case, I have always believed that any work is honorable, and I respect anyone performing it. Certainly better than being a deadbeat.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right about that, unfortunately. The funny thing is I've always thought that waitresses as an occupation are pretty sexy. But they have the downside that they're overexposed.

In any case, I have always believed that any work is honorable, and I respect anyone performing it. Certainly better than being a deadbeat.
From a moral point of view I completely agree with you in the fact that honest work deserves respect.

The issue is that taking decision based on morality and laws nowadays is the best shortcut to be poor and unsuccesful.

99% of the women would spread their legs for a pusher rather than a waiter even given the same looks, it's not even about just the money, just like we check her body in a microsecond so they arrange us according to our position in the food chain.

I found certain authors to be extreme when they said that capability to violence turns women on but nowadays I believe they are totally right.

So back to our point, what a waiter does? He does what he is told to do from random strangers many times a day.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only non chain restaurants that can make it in my area are ethnic places, usually Mexican or Chinese, and I suspect the reason they are all over is that they don't have the same labor costs as other restaurants. They just have a big family who "help out" and no one ever complains to the authorities about pesky wage laws.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found certain authors to be extreme when they said that capability to violence turns women on but nowadays I believe they are totally right.
This is getting off topic, but this reminds me of that horrible story about the guy who stabbed those four college students to death in Idaho.
That guy's mugshot reminded me of a psychopath, it looked like there was no remorse in his eyes at all. But we've all heard the stories here about guys on death row getting marriage proposals and whatnot. I wonder if this guy is getting love letters from random women? Or maybe the story of his being an incel and apparently a genuine creeper will keep them away?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't eat out often
I don't eat in restaurants much either. I prefer to cook at home or have sit down restaurant food delivered.

when I did, it was on weekends..... You had food that was underprepared more often and even the staff were sassier and more rude.
Weekends are a busier time for restaurants and you'll likely get worse service then. Established couples are going out on date night on Fridays and Saturdays. There are more established couples than unattached/marginally attached people, even with more people now having unstable relationship lives.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am British so we don’t have the same standard of service as you guys. It’s lol watching Americans come visit and lose their shyt that waiters don’t really care and won’t get them their very particular requests lol.

I do eat out a lot but haven’t noticed the (already low) service standards decline.

I think what I have noticed over the last 10 years is general service industries service decline. You can never speak to anyone. Any help function on an app just have 5 things you are “allowed” to query. If it doesn’t fit what they want you to ask, you don’t get it answered. Just eat a good example. Try and complain about an order. Sometimes it outright just gets you to a page which doesn’t work (I think it deliberately doesn’t work). In these scenarios, I ALWAYS drive to the restaurant either right away or the next day and cause merry hell. If this keeps happening the restaurants will ask them to actually let you query things remotely.

insurance, banks, everything. First, try a help App page which only just tells you to wait, or to a page which doesn’t answer it. Then you call and you have to listen to a recorded message for 8 minutes listing all the things you read on the app. Then it’s a queue . Then all you get is an email that they answer in 5 days

tech was supposed to streamline service but it doesn’t. It reduces service. To help their bottom line. The catch is, that not one company maintains service so they all do it together.

so we end up with poor service, less and lower paid staff, one programmer earning tons. Eventually the service industry will reduce the middle class so much they won’t have anyone to sell to.

We have to be very very careful with what tech and AI does. It’s a new industrial revolution and the directors and tech guys doing this are the equivalent of the Victorian industrialists, impoverishing the public in the name of profits. And I’m an arch capitalist but we have a serious issue if this continues. We will generally end up with a slave and master class.

what do you think the Starbucks generation will do? When I was 16 I got a job which paid enough for me to have a small flat and support myself. This was a basic office job, which has now been automated. For men it will be crime, for girls, only fans. Great for the wealth classes to access their coke and cheap women. Eventually these people will get hovered up by revolutionary or malign movements. And then everyone is f’d

Reaction score
It’s the beginning of the demographic bust, our stagnant/decreased national population this year means we are finally entering the second phase. The pandemic just added more chaos to the and acted as a catalyst to it. Despite the constant bickering recently, low skilled labor has had a shortage for quite some time.

This is a long video, but does a great job explaining our situation. We either need AI to hurry up basically.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the result of the government giving everyone degrees. A smarter nation means less low skilled workers cause everyone is no longer low skill.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s the beginning of the demographic bust, our stagnant/decreased national population this year means we are finally entering the second phase. The pandemic just added more chaos to the and acted as a catalyst to it. Despite the constant bickering recently, low skilled labor has had a shortage for quite some time.

This is a long video, but does a great job explaining our situation. We either need AI to hurry up basically.

AI will just want to kill everybody.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH, while I feel for the waiters and people working certain service industry jobs, man I have got to say that I have not met bigger narcissists in my life than bartenders. The worst ones are always the older post-wall women who work in the industry and have an attitude with everyone. Always the biggest narcissists in my experience. If we automated bartending, the world would be such a better place.